Anabolic Forum Rules - READ FIRST
- 10-25-2002, 06:55 PM
Anabolic Forum Rules - READ FIRST
READ THE RULES!!!
THE BOARD RULES ? some info is generously provided by Big Cat and Ctgblue from the bodybuilding.com forum.
Defiance of any of these rules may result in your account being banned.
1.Source posting is not allowed - Do not contact the moderators looking for sources. You will not be given any information from our staff.
Source posting is the practice of referring to a source or supplier by name or contact address in any way. This is to protect our few good and reliable sources from getting busted. In addition:
1. Scammers. A scammer is someone who essentially rips you off and splits with your money. Before posting the name of, or outing a scammer, mail a mod with the proof and wait for approval. Just like anyone, sources get busy, backordered, etc..
2. Discussing sources: Do not openly discuss a source?s way of conducting business or shipping. DO NOT ASK FOR PRICING EITHER.
3.Sources advertising. If you are a source you cannot openly advertise on these boards. If you ignore this rule your IP address will be banned without warning.
2. Do not openly ask for sources
This is for the protection of both members and sources, but mostly the members, if you openly post asking for a source you put yourself at risk for every scammer lurking these boards to email you. You stand to lose a lot of money this way, even your freedom if you are set up by a federal officer. Once again, do not contact the moderators for sources. We will not participate.
3.Rules for Off topic posts
Off topic posts can be confusing, misleading, and waste people?s time. Take off topic posts to the Off Topic section.
4. People under 21 should not juice and should not post.
If you are under twenty one and you start a post with "I am going to use ..." you are asking for a nice flaming and more than likely get banned in the process. People under 21 should not use steroids.
You can hang around, read the posts and absorb the knowledge you will need to properly and safely use steroids when you are old enough, and that alone will make you get better gains and a healthier life than most people here. I recommend AT LEAST one year of research before starting any type of steroids.
5. READ THE FAQ !!!
6. If you do not like steroids, DON'T DO THEM. But DO NOT come in here to start trouble.
This forum is for research and learning about steroids. If you do not agree with this you don't need to be here. If you come here JUST to start trouble, you'll get ONE warning. Then you will be banned!
Don't like it, STAY OUT!
Last edited by whosyourdaddy02; 03-22-2005 at 11:38 AM.
- 06-22-2007, 10:29 PM
General reminder to all; Soliciting for sources of steroids or 'research' ancillaries via PM is a violation of board rules.
UPDATE: READ THEM:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/faq.p..._new_faq_rulesLife is a terminal condition.
06-27-2008, 04:28 PM
I must emphasize one more time for many...we are not a source posting board of any kind. This means, no source check, no source discussion, no source posting, no source quality...no source anything.
Life is a terminal condition.
08-27-2008, 12:33 PM
04-11-2009, 10:47 PM
General reminder to all; Soliciting for sources of steroids is a violation of board rules.
Doing so is grounds for immediate termination of your membership.
06-03-2010, 12:30 AM
11-17-2010, 04:47 PM
Getting questions about discussion of ads being shown (Google, Value Click, Banners, ClickBank, Media Manager blocks). These are the ads at the top/bottom of the thread. These are NOT sponsor ads. Yes, some of the stuff is items we do NOT allow here but if its through Google, Static Banners and other 3rd party managers then they can purchase ad space through those respective companies. If these ads are for research/anti-again/retailers/etc...do NOT discuss them here (as per normal rules). Once again, these are NOT sponsors and should be treated as such. Hopefully this clears it up for some...back to your regularly scheduled reading.
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
Similar Forum Threads
- By David Dunn in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 09-10-2007, 10:17 PM
- By pistonpump in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2007, 09:44 AM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 04-02-2007, 07:56 PM
- By Reveremuscle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2006, 10:01 PM
- By FHSB in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-04-2005, 03:16 AM