How do this sound, first cycle!

  1. New Member
    ryank93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    93.8%

    How do this sound, first cycle!


    1ml of testosterone mixed with 1ml of Deca twice a week for 5 weeks?

  2. Banned
    St0v3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    44%

    U should probably do 10 weeks and about 500mg test per week and maybe 300-400 deca per week....For your first cycle its recommended that you only use one compound at a time just incase...Because, if something goes wrong (for examples your nipples get tender or lump growing in breast tissue) You will not know if the Test was the problem or the deca..

    Also you should stop the deca one week before the Test so you can start your PCT 2 weeks after you very last shot and it will make it so your blood levels are more stable... This is because the Ester in deca is longer than the ester in test and you want to balance it

    Just my 2 cents mang
  3. New Member
    ryank93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    93.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by St0v3
    U should probably do 10 weeks and about 500mg test per week and maybe 300-400 deca per week....For your first cycle its recommended that you only use one compound at a time just incase...Because, if something goes wrong (for examples your nipples get tender or lump growing in breast tissue) You will not know if the Test was the problem or the deca..

    Also you should stop the deca one week before the Test so you can start your PCT 2 weeks after you very last shot and it will make it so your blood levels are more stable... This is because the Ester in deca is longer than the ester in test and you want to balance it

    Just my 2 cents mang
    Whats my pct. thanks for the advice do you recommend i take something to block the breast formation?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48634
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Start with just a straight test cycle 500mg. Read the link in my signature to educate yourself on pct.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  5. New Member
    ryank93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    93.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    Start with just a straight test cycle 500mg. Read the link in my signature to educate yourself on pct.
    What do you reconend for my pct from this cycle
  6. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48634
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Nolva: 40/40/20/20
    DAA: 3/3/3/3/3/3
    Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1

    Thats it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  7. New Member
    ryank93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    93.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    Nolva: 40/40/20/20
    DAA: 3/3/3/3/3/3
    Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1

    Thats it.
    Is that in days? And whats erase?
  8. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48634
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    That is in mg per day for the nolva. Grams per DAA, Erase is capsules.
    40/40/20/20 is 40mg per day first week 40mg ed second week 20mg ed week 3 20mg ed week 4

    Erase is an over the counter AI which is pretty popular.

    Quote Originally Posted by ryank93 View Post
    Is that in days? And whats erase?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  9. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48634
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How this sound for a first cycle.......
    By xlntryde in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 06:59 PM
  2. How does this sound to my cycle
    By justbri in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 04:30 PM
  3. Does this sound like a good post cycle/during cycle therapy
    By getupforletdo in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 11:01 AM
  4. How does my Epi cycle sound?
    By StephenA in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 12:26 AM
  5. How does this cycle sound? (1-T & 4-AD)
    By blown_stang in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-28-2004, 02:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in