i know you guys are tired of hearing these questions but...

morris14

morris14

Awards
i have a dieselbolan starterstack coming tomorrow....first cycle ever and i have read tons of responses on what to take but it seems everyone says something different....im 6foot3 240lbs....would appreciate it if someone would lay out a schedule of doses for me and what else if anything i need to buy that doesnt come in the starterstack....thx

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Dimethazine and lmg is a terrible first cycle. Clomid or nolva are required for pct. You would be better off picking up a bottle of helladrol and saving the diesel for another cycle.

morris14

morris14

Awards
was curious bout that too....heard alot of ppl say its bad for a first cycle but ive also read alot of success stories with ppl using it as their first

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have a dieselbolan starterstack coming tomorrow....first cycle ever and i have read tons of responses on what to take but it seems everyone says something different....im 6foot3 240lbs....would appreciate it if someone would lay out a schedule of doses for me and what else if anything i need to buy that doesnt come in the starterstack....thx
How long have you been training and whats your age if you dont mind me asking?

morris14

morris14

Awards
just turned 30.....got back into training pretty seriously 2 years ago

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You will need a SERM for pct and Helladrol is a great first cycle, you can use the search function and read a ton of brilliant and detailed logs of helladrol or h-drol (same thing).

morris14

morris14

Awards
ill look into it gerbil...thx.....i work for the railroad also so my job is pretty demanding....cant be going out there fatigued

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
just turned 30.....got back into training pretty seriously 2 years ago
Had to ask. We have teenagers lurking here nowadays. Lmg is a wet compound and it has estrogen sides I believe. Dmz is dry and hard as hell on your organs. This will be a side heavy cycle if you dont atleast have a cycle support product and an ai on hand. The ai can be otc for lmg. Also both of those require a serm to get your testies back in order fast enough to.keep gains.

Another question is your bodyfat.If you dont know it can you see a 2 pack or 4 pack yet? You might have more estro sides if you arent in the 15% and under range. This isent the right stack if your cutting either cause of lmg.

I would suggest instead to save them for another time and look into more mild stuff to get your feet wet. Hdrol is popular and you can gain a good 12 to even 20 lbs on it. 12 hour half life.stil liver toxic and shuts some down quick
Andro series is mild but man dose it work. Im actually suggesting these over hdrol now. Although more expensive they are mildly supressive and they are liver friendly. And no lethargy!

Just my 2 cents

morris14

morris14

Awards
is the forged liver support that comes with it a good product?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I have used it in the past but you are also going to want a little extra support like low dosed lifesupport (my normal supports). If you are really concerned for your liver you can run Aegis.

Pyrobatt is correct in the hepatoxicity of hella also the shutting down can occur you can run a test base along with it and your results and mood should improve.
I am not 100% sold on andro serries just because for the price I feel there is better and with proper liver support your liver values should be normalized by the end of pct.

is the forged liver support that comes with it a good product?

westhockey32

westhockey32

Awards
advanced muscle science was my starter stack and help me break out of my shell put on a wet 22-24lbs great gains all-round in the gym and its pretty safe, i used 1ad,4ad,decca at 4tablets a day 8weeks,PCT 4 weeks aromx 4tablets a day. when I cut down later that year I got to 195 and I was leaner, more defined and better muscle tone then when i weighted 180 the year befor!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used it in the past but you are also going to want a little extra support like low dosed lifesupport (my normal supports). If you are really concerned for your liver you can run Aegis.

Pyrobatt is correct in the hepatoxicity of hella also the shutting down can occur you can run a test base along with it and your results and mood should improve.
I am not 100% sold on andro serries just because for the price I feel there is better and with proper liver support your liver values should be normalized by the end of pct.
Andro drive is 49bucks at some.places. Mildest though. Im.trying it after augst with ostraine.

The 24 hour half life gives me joy aswell. You are correct on the price though.

He could try bold but the dosing is ehh. Ostraine is great at low doses. Used it at 6mg.on through my pct log. Bloodwork included.

morris14

morris14

Awards
id like to be able to at least implement the other stuff i have coming seeing as how its paid for already

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Everything besides the diesel would be good. Just pick up a serm and either h-drol or epi.

id like to be able to at least implement the other stuff i have coming seeing as how its paid for already

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Just because I havent run epi before, I will post this here to see if others agree. Bromo with epistane wouldnt be fun on cycle because you would have rather low estro and dry joints would ensue.