Nearing End of First Cycle, Question...

Snailed

Awards
First, I'm a first-time poster so if I'm doing this wrong be easy on me.

I'm in the middle of week seven of what was intended to be a 10-week cycle of Test Enanthate @ 250mg/week. However, I'm likely going to run out of test-e next week (I'm guessing I have maybe two more shots left, unfortunately).

Yes, I realize this is a low dose of test and most would recommend no less than 500mg/wk. But since this is my first cycle I wanted to be conservative and see how I responded. So far, I've responded remarkably well. In fact, I gained 7lbs in the first two weeks, up to 10lbs total by week 3, and I'm up a solid 12lbs mid-way through week 7. This is while actually cutting calories back a bit as well. My diet is meticulous and I eat the same thing every single day so the 12lbs I've gained has been muscle.

My question is about PCT. My plan was to run my cycle out for 10 weeks then start PCT of Nolva two weeks after last test shot at 40mg ED 2wks, then 20mg ED 2 wks. However, since I may likely be cutting my cycle short by two weeks (8 total instead of 10) - not to mention the fact I'm doing a low dose of only 250mg/wk - is PCT really necessary?

I have a friend (a 273lb behemoth) who suggests it isn't, but I'm not really a risk taker so I hesitate not to do any PCT.

Thoughts?

STATS:
38yo male
Training for 22yrs
Earned my NGA natural pro-card in 2002
Was lifetime natural until seven weeks ago :/
189lbs (taken naked after morning piss)
7%bf

Thanks!