Happy Happy

IdahoSpud

Awards
Just finished a *great* cycle while cutting:

4AD transdermal for 5 weeks
M1T on weeks 1-2
M1T on weeks 4-5
EC and lifting heavy the entire time, while eating maintenance calories.

No weight gain, but BF dropped from approx 15% to 9-10%. Developed a lot of nice cuts along the way. PH are *sweet*.

Now on 60 mg Nolva, taking a couple of weeks off (maybe some light cardio)

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Congrats on a successful cycle. I'd be interested in more details. What were your dosages? What's your weight? I'd be interested in figuring out how many lbs that bf% equates to. Any probelms with sides along the way? Please post more when you have some time.

dd

IdahoSpud

Awards
Details - sure thing!

Throughout: Ephedrine HCl 25 mg every four hours, followed by a 16 oz cup of coffeee, except near bedtime.

Week 1: 4 squirts Legal Gear LGP 4AD+ (two in the morning, two at night), plus 10mg M1T
Week 2: Same as week one, but 20 mg M1T (10mg morning, 10 mg night)
Week 3: 2 squirts 4AD+ (one morning, one night)
Week 4 and 5 are repeats of weeks 1 and 2.

My weight is 173 and stayed there within 3 lbs the entire time. Again, the goal was to cut, not to bulk. Got some really nice vascularity and hardness. Haven't entirely lost my damn love handles (yet), they are stubborn little suckers. One more cutting cycle like that, and they're toast.

I don't know how many lbs of bf that percentage would equate to... 10 lbs? Can someone help here?

Hope you find this info of some use.

Edit: Oh yeah, maintenance calories 2500-2700.

IdahoSpud

Awards
Cardio I usually run twice a week, 2.5 miles. Takes about 20 minutes. Sometimes at work I run up and down the boiler stairs. You get a kinda HIIT workout doing that.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
nice dude, good to see another senior citizen in here! hehe. (we're the same age.)
if you were 173 to start @ 15% fat, that comes out to like 26lbs fat/147 lean. at the end you're saying pretty much same 173 @ 10% fat which would be like roughly 17lbs fat/156 lean for approx 9lb fat loss 9lb lean gain. in 5 weeks that would be huge man.
congrats

IdahoSpud

Awards
Yeah... I noticed there aren't many of us geezers on this board :) That sounds like a little too much lean mass gain to me... More likely I wasn't at that high a BF to begin with... I didn't use calipers, just eyeballing it. I'll post a current pic in the photos section.

Again, I'm not yet quite where I'd like to be, but it really was a nice cut cycle.

Last edited:

cubbybear

Awards
Congratulations on your results! My main concern though is how this combination with the M1T and the EC effects blood pressure. I've never done them at the same time myself because of some of the cautions that were out there on the forums. How big a concern is this? From what I've read, M4OHN, although not as effective as M1T at the same dosage, should be relatively safe when combined with the EC stacks by comparison (although I haven't tried that yet).

IdahoSpud

Awards
Blood Pressure

My main concern though is how this combination with the M1T and the EC effects blood pressure. I've never done them at the same time myself because of some of the cautions that were out there on the forums. How big a concern is this?
Hi Cubby,

Very good point - I guess I should have mentioned that... My BP went up of course. I have some margin to play with though because my BP is typically around 105/60. The highest I've ever been was on this cycle, 120/80, which is still normal/elevated normal.

I would monitor BP closely if you are starting out with high BP or have a tendency for hypertension. Sorry I overlooked that side effect. The reason I overlooked it is that it wasn't much of an issue for me, but everyone's mileage varies.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
At 38, I guess I am old too. But now I don't feel so bad. Good work Idaho, and thanks for your posts/info.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Details - sure thing!

Throughout: Ephedrine HCl 25 mg every four hours, followed by a 16 oz cup of coffeee, except near bedtime.

Week 1: 4 squirts Legal Gear LGP 4AD+ (two in the morning, two at night), plus 10mg M1T
Week 2: Same as week one, but 20 mg M1T (10mg morning, 10 mg night)
Week 3: 2 squirts 4AD+ (one morning, one night)
Week 4 and 5 are repeats of weeks 1 and 2.
Whats the reasoning behind that week three M1T break? Is that just to give your liver a break and use up the M1T thats already in your system before using it again? Did you notice gains when you started up the M1T again in week 4 and 5 or were most of your gains in the first 3 weeks?

IdahoSpud

Awards
Hi Rob

You are correct - I wasn't keen on a five week straight run on M1T.

To answer your second question, I didn't have any gains to speak of. I was using the M1T to maintain muscle while on a cutting cycle. It seemed to work pretty well, so I thought that I'd post about it.

Kraziplaya

Awards
that sounds like a great cycle and im thinking of doing something similair...i had a question...did the 4 derm help battle the side effect of libido loss from the m1t??

IdahoSpud

Awards
Hi Krazi,

Yes, the 4AD was to reduce the lethargy and loss of libido from the M1T. Based on previous M1T/4AD cycles though, I think the EC was what *really* kept me active. That M1T really knocks your d**k in the dirt.

gabriel

Awards
nice job man.
i never saw anyone do m1t for a cutting cyc before but nice going.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xR1pp3Rx Apex Alchemy 3
General Chat 4
Anabolics 49
PhantomReaper Anabolics 2
xR1pp3Rx Apex Alchemy 11