First stack in 4 years. Would love input!

ForAnAngel

Awards
I'm a relatively new member and for the last few months have been planning on a stack before my destination wedding in November. I am 6'4 215 lbs and about 18-20 percent body fat. My goals are to trim down the fat to about 12-15 percent and try to gain some more muscle mass...duh. I have made my decision last month about getting helladrol from Mr.Supps! I believe this is the best product for my goals. Here is my stack as of now. Would love to hear some feed back and criticism. Thanks all!

Preloading
Hawthorne Berry/Milk Thistle

Cycle
Helladrol 75/75/75/100/100/125
n2guard
fish oil
multi
creatine
forma stanzol

PCT
torem 90/60/60/30
forged pct
need2slin
multi
creatine
forma stanzol

After PCT
DAA

Not the most detailed information about myself and goals or workout plan. Will make a log about it once I begin my cycle. :)
Thanks again.

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
Sounds like a good plan to me!! Have u ran the helladrol before??

ForAnAngel

Awards
Nope first stack that doesn't involve superdrol!

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
I'm running my first stack ever...6 weeks of winstrol!! Any good tips bro?

ForAnAngel

Awards
any input? does it look good? any changes you'd make?

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
That all looks good to me!! Iv never realy read up on helladrol before is it a Prohormone? Also where are u getting the PCT supplies from?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Test suppression without a test base. Libido will be through the floor.

ForAnAngel

Awards
well...not getting any feedback about MY original post. Maybe I'm just boring :)

ForAnAngel

Awards
Your cycle looks good in my eyes.
WHAT?!?!?! You always have something to change :) . This makes me happy haha... Perfect. So you recommend the helladrol from mr supps for my goals? The product does have amazing reviews.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
That or whatever other h-drol clone you can buy from a reputable source, which is mostly just not ebay or amazon. You will probably want Taurine on hand in case of back pumps.

WHAT?!?!?! You always have something to change :) . This makes me happy haha... Perfect. So you recommend the helladrol from mr supps for my goals? The product does have amazing reviews.

ForAnAngel

Awards
That or whatever other h-drol clone you can buy from a reputable source, which is mostly just not ebay or amazon. You will probably want Taurine on hand in case of back pumps.
Have it on my shelves already!!! Thank you. I'm excited to get this going.

ForAnAngel

Awards
my other hesitation is mg load. Do people like to take 25mg in the morning, 25mg noon, and 25 at night? or are people a fan of 25 in morning and 50 before workout. Just little details to get figured. Also is 75 too much to fast? or should I take a week of 50mg.? Thanks all.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
At what point in the cycle will you be during your destination wedding? Just coming off? PCT? I would hate for you to be in a bad place libido-wise on your wedding night lol.