Help with stack

Stantheman85

Awards
Considering running a stack with epi 2a3a and another PH, can't seem to figure out the best one to stack it with. I'm 22 6'3 190 lbs looking to get cut up and not bulk too much. I work out 3-5 days a week, depending in how I feel after work and run bleachers/gasers 2 times a week. I know when I start my stack I'll be working out every day. I need some help figuring out what to stack epi with...? Any suggestions will be appreciated :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
katanadrol from mr supps...

Stantheman85

Awards
This there a cheaper PH out there that accomplishes the same effects at katanadrol? Or is that the best stuff out there?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
whether its the "best" would be a personal comment, a friend of mine is using trenazone

Stantheman85

Awards
I was considering tren but don't want to have to deal with all the work involved with it.. What would you think about stacking epi with Superdrol? Or M1-D by hard rock?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Superdrol would b too toxic with epi, M1D would b good.

Stantheman85

Awards
Superdrol would b too toxic with epi, M1D would b good.
If I ran M1D, would I have to buy 2 bottles considering there is only 60 pills? I could run it 30/60/60/90 minus 1 day on week 4 with 1 bottle.

Also what's the best way to run epi? I was thinking running 30/30/30/45/45.. Until I run out

Stantheman85

Awards
If I ran M1D, would I have to buy 2 bottles considering there is only 60 pills? I could run it 30/60/60/90 minus 1 day on week 4 with 1 bottle.

Also what's the best way to run epi? I was thinking running 30/30/30/45/45.. Until I run out
Scratch that.. I would be able to run 30/60/60/90 with a handful of pills left

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Stop being cheap lol, run M1D 90/90/90/90 and epi 30/30/40/40/50/50.

Stantheman85

Awards
Lol will proteX cycle assist be okay for a cycle assist? I'm also taking milk thistle, multi vitamin, fish oil

Stantheman85

Awards
Plus Animal flex bc I hear epi drys your bones out...

Any thing else?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Erase 1/2/3/3/2/1
DAA 3/3/3/3
Lean Xtreme

Stantheman85

Awards
Lol hell no.
Fsho I was jw if I should take it along w everything else.. Thanks for the help tho I'm amped AF for this stack, I ordered everything last night so hopefully I can start it in the next week

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Fsho I was jw if I should take it along w everything else.. Thanks for the help tho I'm amped AF for this stack, I ordered everything last night so hopefully I can start it in the next week
No problem bro. U gonna log it?

Stantheman85

Awards
No problem bro. U gonna log it?
Why not lol here's my line up

On cycle:
Epi 2a3a - 30/30/40/40/40
M1-d - 90/90/90/90/0

CEL cycle assist
Bcaa
Met Rx joint strength
Fish oil
Milk thistle

Pct:
Clomid - 50/50/50/50 or 50/50/25/25 not sure yet, still need to order :0
Sns reduce xt - 1/2/3/3/2/1
Sns daa - 3/3/3/3
Sns tta 500

I know I went a little crazy with the SNS product... Hopefully they will work well for me

Any suggestions??

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Remember with serms, it goes like this: saturation,maintain,taper.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Space the milk thistle out at least 4 hours apart from your PH dosing.

spotlight11

Awards
Do not take milk thistle it will inhibit your receptors and will be counter productive. MT is an old school remedy new studies are not so favorable

Stantheman85

Awards
Remember with serms, it goes like this: saturation,maintain,taper.
Dummy down for a beginner.. Do I need to add anything? or not take something out? Or are you talking about the dosing?

spotlight11

Awards
I would skip the MT all together. I am running a cycle of DMZ now and taking 1200 mg of NAC per day for liver protection. Works like champ

Stantheman85

Awards
Well I have good n bad news... Good news I have everything ordered.. Bad news I order all but 2 things from Nutrition Arsenal and my order "Needs verification" because my shipping and billing address are different -_-... I have emailed them three times n called 50+ times, no answer.. They have called 2 times since Wednesday but I was working n I have to turn off my phone at my job( I know it sucks) so my order still has not been shipped( already raising my bp and I haven't even started my cycle lol) hopefully I can get ahold of them by Monday or Tuesday so I can start ASAP! I wanted to start Monday but sh!t happens.. I'll keep y'all updated

Stantheman85

Awards
Well i had to cancel my order for all my supps besides Epi 2a3a and Clomid.. so im going to take a step back and figure this all out. I have been reading a lot about Trenavar, might end up replacing that for MD-1 for a leaner, cut up stack. opinions??

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Well i had to cancel my order for all my supps besides Epi 2a3a and Clomid.. so im going to take a step back and figure this all out. I have been reading a lot about Trenavar, might end up replacing that for MD-1 for a leaner, cut up stack. opinions??
Yeah that'd b sick bro.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
6 weeks and 60mg is a good dose, so do 60/60/60/75/75/75.

Stantheman85

Awards
The tren pills are only 10mg, so i gotta take 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon/pre workout?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
The tren pills are only 10mg, so i gotta take 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon/pre workout?
U can but the half life I'm not sure of. U can just run it 60mg all the way through.

Stantheman85

Awards
Well I only bought 2 bottles so I was thinking about doing 30/30/40/40/50(won't finish the whole week) or 30/40/40/40

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I was talking about the dosing of the serms

Stantheman85

Awards
yea i messed that all up, the picture of the tren says 60 , but the information says 90 w/ 10mg so I'm not sure which one I'm going to get. I ordered from PHFsupps(I think I'm going to get the 90 caps). I think I'm going to run 30mg for the first 3 days then 40 for the next 4 days then bump it up to 50/(50 or 60?)/60/70 to finish it out. Sounds a lot better now

Callejul

Awards
I'm a little scared nobody asked this but.....
6'3 190 looking to cut? I think you would be pretty skinny as is. Correct me if I'm wrong I don't want to come of the wrong way.
3-5 workout days a week? Do you have a set schedule we can see?
You could have just taken some natural supps to cut up the list is endless.
Dexaprine v2
ECA
Oxy + alpha t2
Erase + fat free
Things of that sort. Again not trying to sound like a douche, just want to know

Stantheman85

Awards
I'm not really trying to cut, i just wanna look cut up.. I don't want to be bloated and gain 20 pounds if you know what I mean.
As for my work out schedule I like to do different things if I were to make a schedule it is going to be Monday Chest/Tri Tuesday Back/Bi Wednesday - Cardio Thursday - Legs Friday-shoulders but I probably won't follow that day for day. I also throw in Power Clean, Pullups, and a lot of supersets. Don't worry about my workouts I'm going to be fine but thanks for asking

Callejul

Awards
Awesome Bro!! Ill be looking forward to your results! Just throw some HIIT in there and you should be sliced and jacked! Do you taurine for back pumps? Just make sure you get pct in as quick as you can!! And of course best of luck.

Stantheman85

Awards
You already know about the HIIT I'm going to be hitting it hard. I like to change up my workouts from time to time because a buddy of mine will show me something he learned, keeps my muscles from getting used to the same ole. but yeah I deff need to get some Taurine bc I hate those backpumps with a passion. N I'm still trying to figure my PCT out. I have some clomid, DAA, and Erase. Not sure how to dose the Clomid tho. I know you need to take in a lot esp the first 3 days or so after you finish. But it's after that I need to figure out what I'm doing

Stantheman85

Awards
im stacking epi 2a3a with trenavar.

epi 2a3a - 30/30/40/40/40 - pills are 10 mg

trenavar - 30/40/50/60/70 OR 30/40/60/60/70

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
im stacking epi 2a3a with trenavar.

epi 2a3a - 30/30/40/40/40 - pills are 10 mg

trenavar - 30/40/50/60/70 OR 30/40/60/60/70
I like 30/40/60/60/70 and run your clomid 100 for 3 days then 75/50/50.

Stantheman85

Awards
Got all my supps today going to start bright and early tomorrow morning. Going to take:
Epi - 2 at 7am w breakfast and 1 at 5pm after work/pre work out
Tren - same as epi
cycle assist - in the morning w breakfast
Fish oil- 2000mg with breakfast and dinner
animal pak - in the morning
Milk thistle - lunch and before bed
Multi- with breakfast

Does that sound good for the first week? Or do I need to change up amounts/ time?

Stantheman85

Awards
This stack is making me feel very lethargic... Is there anything I could add this late to help with energy levels? I know it's only been 6 days but I want to have a successful cycle where I beat it up in the weight room, not work out for an hour and call it a day

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
This stack is making me feel very lethargic... Is there anything I could add this late to help with energy levels? I know it's only been 6 days but I want to have a successful cycle where I beat it up in the weight room, not work out for an hour and call it a day
A little caffeine.