anabolics/prohormones for athletic perf.(crossfit, mma)

dboyy8327

Awards
Hello to all..yup im a newbie..was wondering if there was some good advise on what Anabolic/ prohormones can do for those of us who train in cross fit and combat sports. I want to make some solid gains (but not to much) as well as recover quicker.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First, if you're training MMA, stop doing CF as it makes no sense and is not applicable to the sport. To answer your question, something like Androhard would be good for strength and has dry gains.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
First, if you're training MMA, stop doing CF as it makes no sense and is not applicable to the sport. To answer your question, something like Androhard would be good for strength and has dry gains.
I would lean twords andro drive because of the increased reaction time/neuro stimulants. It may help improve his mma /vo2 max /gain some mass. I would also suggest ostraine. Idk if they are testing for it in sports yet. Good for joint lubrication ,lean dry gains, and marketed as a rehab drug so it will help the healing.process. They are both mildly supressive so you can actually stack both for an 8 week cycle and get away with an otc pct product.

dboyy8327

Awards
Much appreciated! Can I get andro drive OTC?

dboyy8327

Awards
Scratch that last question. Do I need to run a pct though?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mild supression.DAA and erase should suffice for pct for an 8 week cycle at 6 pills.

dboyy8327

Awards
Good look..I will try it out at write a review

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
if you do MMA, i would lean more towards: NOTHING. I used to compete in MMA till an armbar tore some of my shoulder tendons, and i got sucked into the whole 'whatever should make stronger would make me a better fighter' mentality. turns out, competing at your natural weight or under, and focusing on cardio and flexibility, is the best way to go. i took Andromass to make me 'all big and strong' and bump up to 205lb division, and while my strength and size gains DID go through the roof (i gained 12kgs in 10weeks), my cardio sucked balls, the natural 205'ers threw me around like a doll in the sparring sessions, and when it came to the ground work i was absolutely useless.

take it from a guy that has been down your road and made this mistake: focus on agility and endurance, and above all technique, it doesnt matter how big and strong you are, if you dont know what the hell you're doing, especially when it comes to the ground game, youre going to be destroyed, look what happend to brock lesnar when he first came to the UFC; he thought he could monster people with his speed and size, and then a simple bjj move made him tap out. You think an external source of testosterone will keep your hands up and stop that headkick, or keep you moving around the cage and stuff that single-leg takedown? wont happen. besides look at the all the juicers in the UFC, how many of them (aside from the heavyweights) are successful? bonnar, leben both got busted, and did you see the fights they had whilst on it? their cardio and performance SUCKED. finially, how would u feel if u got busted and you would always have that stigma over your head, and do you want to credit any wins you have to anything other than your own personal ability? Upon reflection of my actions i would rather win through technique and skill and not have that thought of 'if i didnt take this i wouldnt have won' in the back of my mind...

Edit: your stats say 6ft 4 and 190? you could easily dominate in the 185 division, at your height you should have great reach advantage, i dont know what its like in the States, but here in oz, most of the guys that are in the 185lb division arent taller than 6ft

SpotmeyungLad

Awards
if you do MMA, i would lean more towards: NOTHING. I used to compete in MMA till an armbar tore some of my shoulder tendons, and i got sucked into the whole 'whatever should make stronger would make me a better fighter' mentality. turns out, competing at your natural weight or under, and focusing on cardio and flexibility, is the best way to go. i took Andromass to make me 'all big and strong' and bump up to 205lb division, and while my strength and size gains DID go through the roof (i gained 12kgs in 10weeks), my cardio sucked balls, the natural 205'ers threw me around like a doll in the sparring sessions, and when it came to the ground work i was absolutely useless.

take it from a guy that has been down your road and made this mistake: focus on agility and endurance, and above all technique, it doesnt matter how big and strong you are, if you dont know what the hell you're doing, especially when it comes to the ground game, youre going to be destroyed, look what happend to brock lesnar when he first came to the UFC; he thought he could monster people with his speed and size, and then a simple bjj move made him tap out. You think an external source of testosterone will keep your hands up and stop that headkick, or keep you moving around the cage and stuff that single-leg takedown? wont happen. besides look at the all the juicers in the UFC, how many of them (aside from the heavyweights) are successful? bonnar, leben both got busted, and did you see the fights they had whilst on it? their cardio and performance SUCKED. finially, how would u feel if u got busted and you would always have that stigma over your head, and do you want to credit any wins you have to anything other than your own personal ability? Upon reflection of my actions i would rather win through technique and skill and not have that thought of 'if i didnt take this i wouldnt have won' in the back of my mind...

Edit: your stats say 6ft 4 and 190? you could easily dominate in the 185 division, at your height you should have great reach advantage, i dont know what its like in the States, but here in oz, most of the guys that are in the 185lb division arent taller than 6ft
he is right, you do not need PHs or anything like that. it would be a waste of money and you could get pummeled like he said.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
I'd be more inclined to consider some peptides all year round. Ghrp6+cjc1295, albuterol and a dht based anabolic. The reason I suggest these is the ghrp+cjc will strengthen connective tissue, repair old injuries, possibly increase your genetic potential and heal quicker all round, the albuterol will help with cardio and stamina if you compete and the dht based anabolic will give loads of strength, keep you lean and provide a bit of aggression too!

j05441

Awards
At 6'4 though you could be one massive heavy weight.

Phs killed my cardio. But thats just me.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
only things i would say would be GH and peps.... very little size but you will be able to train harder and will recover much faster. you dont want the size to come fast or your cardio will suffer somethin awful.for gaining size just eat more, which with the GH and peps you will be able to do without gaining fat.

littlegeneral

Awards
Wouldn't AAS help him recover faster and train more frequently as well? Or am I completely off base?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
They would but the weight gain that comes with the aas will slow him down and for what he wants to do should be as fast as possable with cardio... Muscle slows the cardio way down.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
like i said before, i wouldnt rely on anything external to get into fighting shape. Everything has its rebound effect, from caffeine to peptides. proper HGH may be beneficial, but unless you can get a legit source i wouldnt risk running bunk crap. Also, we're talking about MMA fighters not sprinters or any other athlete; being bigger and stronger (excluding Heavyweights - I'm talking mainly about Overeem here) will not compensate for lack of technique, especially when you have a weight limit you can compete at. Anyways, look at guys like BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Fedor Emelianenko, they dont look like Mr Olympia material but they're one of the best fighters in their respective weight divisions.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
EQ and var with GH
EPO is sickening for cardio also, but stay away from tren, nandrolone and most orals.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Scratch that last question. Do I need to run a pct though?
If you are looking for strength gains without any bloating or need for a pct check out T-BLAST by NLA Performance. Read some of the AM user reviews of T-BLAST. T-BLAST is the highest dosed D-Aspartic Acid supplement on the market. Clinical studies show that dosing 3 grams or more of D-Aspartic Acid everyday will boost your free testosterone levels by up to 40%. T-BLAST has 3.2 grams of D-Aspartic Acid per serving.

www.nlaperformance.com

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
I trust hardryno for my DAA....

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

msrider

msrider

Awards
If you are looking for strength gains without any bloating or need for a pct check out T-BLAST by NLA Performance. Read some of the AM user reviews of T-BLAST. T-BLAST is the highest dosed D-Aspartic Acid supplement on the market. Clinical studies show that dosing 3 grams or more of D-Aspartic Acid everyday will boost your free testosterone levels by up to 40%. T-BLAST has 3.2 grams of D-Aspartic Acid per serving.

www.nlaperformance.com
I second this! T-blast is amazing and also rite now on our website you can get 20% off by using code XMAS20 when you place your order.

Mack555

Awards
Good for joint lubrication ,lean dry gains, and marketed as a rehab drug so it will help the healing.process.