where to place M1T

Imsleepinmonkey

Awards
hi
Ill be doing an 8 week cycle of transdermal 1-test/4ad. and M1t(3 weeks only)
my question is where to place the M1T... the first 3 weeks to jumpstart the cycle.. or the last 3 weeks to get one last boast since the natural test production is already shot.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I'd use it the two maybe three weeks. I don't like the idea of shutting my self down harder just before I try to restart. Thats my .02 cents hope it works for you
Good Post. That's exactly why it's better to jump-start with the m1t than finish with it.

bigjwc

Awards
I'd use it the two maybe three weeks. I don't like the idea of shutting my self down harder just before I try to restart. Thats my .02 cents hope it works for you
The other side of the coin is that if you kickstart the cycle with M1T, you'll be shutdown hard right from the get-go. As long as you continue taking another hormone (whether it be strong or weak) your body will not recover from the hard M1T shutdown, right? It "might" be better to wait until the last two weeks. I'm not sure there's a good answer/solution here.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the point of jumpstarting a 1-test trans with m1t is the trans takes about 2-3 weeks before kicking in. the 1-test would be picking up as the m1t was ending. I would not and don't think any one should stack 1-test with m1t at the end, but like I said that my .02 cents. The choice is yours

Last edited: