Comparing Superdrol Doses/Lengths

reeserobs

Awards
Alright guys so my next cycle is coming up and I got everything I need, I just cant decide how I want to run the sd.

I'm planning on running stano for 6 weeks @ 600/600/800/800/1000/1000 alongside the SD and here are a few options i'm considering:

SD: 20/20/30/30/X/X
or
SD: 10/20/20/20/30/X
or
SD: 10/10/10/10/10/20

and i'm also open to any other reccomendations you guys might have. this is my first cycle of SD, but not my first cycle of steroids. yeah i'm aware some of these options are harsher than others.

My goal is a recomp, so for the first 2-3 weeks i'll probably eat at maintenance and then i'll transition into a cut for the remainder of the cycle. I'll also be lifting ~4x/week with my standard split

Yes I understand diet and training will dictate most of the results, but as per my planned diet I'm wondering which would give me the best results.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
I think the 10/10/10/10/10/20 would be your best option on a recomp/cut.

reeserobs

Awards
yeah i was thinking that too, but if you compare the total mg's theres less sd in that cycle compared to the first and second options. i'm wondering if i'd get more potent mass gains in the beginning by starting out with the larger doses of 20 and 30 (although only for 4/5 weeks) during the shorter cycle and then once i switch to cutting i can just rely on the stano for anti-catabolism and keeping the gains while cutting.

in for more opinions

dagger1

Awards
Except for its cheap, i wouldnt put my body through superdrol for a recomp, run h-drol or epi for 6 or even 8weeks at mid doses(epi 40mg or h-drol at 75mg) very keepable gains and recomp, pct easier too. Sd rather running 10mg or 30mg a day i wouldnt exceed 4 weeks strictly because its a lot harsher on your body than most compounds(legal or illegal)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sd @ 10mg for 6 weeks is a better option than hd @75mg for 6 weeks

reeserobs

Awards
I agree. More keepable gains with less sides. Slow and steady
This makes sense, but you have to take into account i'll be at a defecit for the last 3-4 weeks of the cycle. Wouldnt you want explosive gains and higher doses in the beginning when i'm going to be at maintenance or a little above to take advantage of the extra calories?

OR is that just silly and I could make steady gains throughout even at a caloric defecit

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
This makes sense, but you have to take into account i'll be at a defecit for the last 3-4 weeks of the cycle. Wouldnt you want explosive gains and higher doses in the beginning when i'm going to be at maintenance or a little above to take advantage of the extra calories?

OR is that just silly and I could make steady gains throughout even at a caloric defecit
This also makes a lot of sense. It would be as if you're tapering off of SD and might even make coming back in PCT that much quicker/simpler. I honestly don't know!

reeserobs

Awards

This also makes a lot of sense. It would be as if you're tapering off of SD and might even make coming back in PCT that much quicker/simpler. I honestly don't know!
in for more responses to this!

Nate007

Awards
Just throwing out another option, but what about running the low dose SD for 6 weeks and run the stano 8? Then u can be at maintance with SD for 4 weeks then go into cut the last 4.

reeserobs

Awards
i don't have enough stano for 8 weeks, only 2 bottles and don't really wanna buy a 3rd one.

I'm thinking about just going with the 4wk sd cycle, that way i get the maximum amount of gains from the SD while i have the extra calories, then the last 3 weeks i'll have 1wk Sd and 2wks of Stano for just maintaining my gains and cutting.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Why don't you run something like 11 oxo or or some form of Tren. Save your sd for an all out bulk?

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Just saying there are better cutters out there. But if you don't have the cash go with the SD. 10/10/10/10/20

reeserobs

Awards
imo, the best "cutter" compound is the strongest anabolic. to recomp/cut is to balance two sides of the equation: losing fat/gaining muscle. if you have a really strong anabolic then you can emphasize more on the cut or defecit without worrying as much about losing the muscle.

of course there are compounds out there that will make you appear leaner and more vascular, but in the long run that's not something that you will retain like you would bodyfat or lbm.

zendog

Awards
Bulk and cut in 6 weeks? Have you really thought this through? Super in the morning or preworkout, good periworkout nutrition including carbs pre and post, keep protein high and in six weeks you will have a good recomp.

reeserobs

Awards
nowhere did i say anything about "bulking". i said i would be eating at maintenance (recomp) and then transition into a caloric defecit (cut).

what are you doubting i have thought through?

zendog

Awards
My bad I thought you were trying to bulk and cut in six weeks. Iv'e done a 6 week recomp with super at 10mgs a day and it was great. Good luck with your cycle.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
My bad I thought you were trying to bulk and cut in six weeks. Iv'e done a 6 week recomp with super at 10mgs a day and it was great. Good luck with your cycle.
What were your results like? Numbers wise. Minimal shutdown?

zendog

Awards
Resluts were good. I didnt keep measurements but from memory scale weight stayed around the same while i lost bf. I dosed first thing in the am 1hr pre-workout. I found this to greatly improve workout performance and allowed me to use alot of carbs peri-workout.Not to sure about the shutdown as i was on trt (off now).

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Why recomp on sd? That lack of food is gonna make u feel like ****. Just recomp with hdrol/furuza or epi

reeserobs

Awards
I'm actually cutting now, off-cycle, so I'll be increasing calories quite a bit once i start to be at maintenance. I've been used to the deficit for weeks already, so I'm really not worried about that aspect of it, maintenance will feel great. I'm not interested in settling for a weaker compound either lol

Swoldier2006

Awards
You could consider pulsing the SD for the 6 weeks that your on cycle. You could run it say MWF at 10 or 20 mgs and possibly avoid the sides. That is if you even believe in pulsing. Some people do not

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would go with Sd 10/10/10/10/10/10 with 4ad (4dhea) than stano for 4 weeks (thanks to jbry). I'll be doing this come Nov for a bulk. Ima run Sd a little higher though at 20. Diet will determine your goal. If u want to lean out change ur diet and cardio routine. That's all. You can Recomp or bulk on Sd. Actually any Ph.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
I would go with Sd 10/10/10/10/10/10 with 4ad (4dhea) than stano for 4 weeks (thanks to jbry). I'll be doing this come Nov for a bulk. Ima run Sd a little higher though at 20. Diet will determine your goal. If u want to lean out change ur diet and cardio routine. That's all. You can Recomp or bulk on Sd. Actually any Ph.
agree this looks solid ! run stano at 800+ it'll dry you out nicely

reeserobs

Awards
starting this monday, gonna be @ 10mg for the first couple days to assess initial sides then kick it to 20 either all the way through or for 2 weeks when i will decide how comfortable i am increasing the dosage to 30mg. stano will be at 600/600/800/800/1k/1k with the last 2 weeks being solo (4wk of sd).

will be eating maintenance like i said originally for the first 2 weeks then cutting

zendog

Awards
Don't see the point in this cycle. No need for such a high dose super if goal is recomp/cut. Not sure if the the stano really anabolic enough to help with the recomp/cut after the four weeks of super.

reeserobs

Awards
the stano dose will be at the very LEAST anti-catabolic enough for me to stay at a deficit and maintain LBM.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
starting this monday, gonna be @ 10mg for the first couple days to assess initial sides then kick it to 20 either all the way through or for 2 weeks when i will decide how comfortable i am increasing the dosage to 30mg. stano will be at 600/600/800/800/1k/1k with the last 2 weeks being solo (4wk of sd).

will be eating maintenance like i said originally for the first 2 weeks then cutting
Run the SD at 10 for 6 weeks. Best option if you just want to cut up. You'll probably even gain a few lbs.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run the SD at 10 for 6 weeks. Best option if you just want to cut up. You'll probably even gain a few lbs.
I agree with this.
10mg for 6 weeks
Stano-800/800/800/800/1000/1000/1000/1000

Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise. -- Kobe Bryant

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
I agree with this.
10mg for 6 weeks
Stano-800/800/800/800/1000/1000/1000/1000

Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise. -- Kobe Bryant
Bro will get shredded and hard as granite on this cycle. As long as his diet is in check. I'm excited to see some before and after photos.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro will get shredded and hard as granite on this cycle. As long as his diet is in check. I'm excited to see some before and after photos.
Word up. Im on Epi and stano and I love it. I'm going for Sd and stano come oct or nov but for a bulk. So I'm def looking forward to that. Its going to be my first real bulk. Subbed for them before and after pics as well

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Word up. Im on Epi and stano and I love it. I'm going for Sd and stano come oct or nov but for a bulk. So I'm def looking forward to that. Its going to be my first real bulk. Subbed for them before and after pics as well

Day 7 of sd for me. I'm gonna run another cycle in the fall if this cycle goes well. Fall/winter. I want to add some major mass to my wheels for this comp next year. Thinking about stacking stano or something else to keep my bf low.

reeserobs

Awards
i've really decided that i don't just want to "cut up" i pretty much want to get reasonably bulky in the first couple weeks, then cut up afterwards. which is why i've chosen to dose it how i have. i'll be eating 2-300kcal above maintenance for the first 3 weeks and then transition to a deficit. if i only drop a couple % bf i'll be happy but i really want to put on some decent LBM in the beginning of the cycle. because of this, i think dosing at 20/20/20/30 or even 20/20/30/30 depending on how i feel would be the best. the stano solo is enough to maintain gains and cut slightly towards the end of the cycle, so i dont think i'd need to extend the sd that far. I'd much rather take advantage of the excess calories in the beginning of the cycle and have most of the SD placed there.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7 of sd for me. I'm gonna run another cycle in the fall if this cycle goes well. Fall/winter. I want to add some major mass to my wheels for this comp next year. Thinking about stacking stano or something else to keep my bf low.
How u running your sd? Using to bulk or cut?

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
How u running your sd? Using to bulk or cut?

Recomp. I'm eating a lot. But I'm throwing cardio in. I want to get down to about 6% bf. I'm at like 8 now.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recomp. I'm eating a lot. But I'm throwing cardio in. I want to get down to about 6% bf. I'm at like 8 now.
Nice. How much u running? 10mg? 20? For how long? Your pretty lean already. 6% is really lean. Nicee

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Nice. How much u running? 10mg? 20? For how long? Your pretty lean already. 6% is really lean. Nicee

First time so I'm running 10. Thinking of doing a 6 weeker. Gonna see how this week goes. And decide if I want to go up or keep it down and extend it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First time so I'm running 10. Thinking of doing a 6 weeker. Gonna see how this week goes. And decide if I want to go up or keep it down and extend it.
If your recomping def go the 10mg for 6 weeks. You should add the stano for an extra 4 weeks after it to harden up and keep gains easier.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
If your recomping def go the 10mg for 6 weeks. You should add the stano for an extra 4 weeks after it to harden up and keep gains easier.

I think I'm gonna run the stano 0/0/0/0/600/800/800/800 with the last 2 weeks of 800 are first 2 weeks of pct

reeserobs

Awards
did you really just say you were considering running stano during PCT? lol. that's funny.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
did you really just say you were considering running stano during PCT? lol. that's funny.
Lol it's been a long day. I realized after I said it that it was retarded as ****. However I am ordering some 11 oxo to throw in my pct.

reeserobs

Awards
id reccomend running 11-oxo for a short period between the end of your cycle and the start of your pct, but i dont think it would be smart to run during PCT as it's mildly suppressive IIRC

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Scratch that. Just gonna keep the sd solo
Lol.