Erase Pro Questions

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.89%

Erase Pro Questions

Is it possible to use Erase Pro in replacment of a SERM in your PCT with a testbooster, I want to stay away from the legality issues of ordering peptides and I am looking for good pct alternatives.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.86%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by awickham544
    Is it possible to use Erase Pro in replacment of a SERM in your PCT with a testbooster, I want to stay away from the legality issues of ordering peptides and I am looking for good pct alternatives.
    Its saic time and time again bro no serm no cycle but its ur body
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.89%

I am not opposed to using SERM, what I am opposed to is the legality issues that my come with receiving the SERM. And my question is, is Erase Pro just as effective at blocking estrogren? or are there any other products that have the ability to do so effectively. I mean there has to be some stuff if used in combination that can be close.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

NO. erase is an AI not a SERM they do completely different things.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.41%

What kind of cycle are you running? Also an OTC pct can be used to recover from a prohormone or steroid cycle, there has been bloodwork done but still the SAFEST and pretty much guaranteed way is a SERM.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    What kind of cycle are you running? Also an OTC pct can be used to recover from a prohormone or steroid cycle, there has been bloodwork done but still the SAFEST and pretty much guaranteed way is a SERM.
    I am running a 6 week cycle of Rpn Havoc/Trenazone. I have heard that using Triazole and Activate Extreme can be somewhat effective I was thinking about using this method for PCT those supplements suposedly have proven bloodwork.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.03%

I am not opposed to using SERM, what I am opposed to is the legality issues that my come with receiving the SERM. And my question is, is Erase Pro just as effective at blocking estrogren? or are there any other products that have the ability to do so effectively. I mean there has to be some stuff if used in combination that can be close.
    Unless you are in a correctional facility there r no legality issues with receiving research chemicals(serms). They have found loop holes to get around selling them the same way pro hormone companies are able to sell "legal" steroids. If you can receive one there should be no problem getting the other.. Your body though, do what you please..
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.89%

Quote Originally Posted by supraseed48 View Post
    Unless you are in a correctional facility there r no legality issues with receiving research chemicals(serms). They have found loop holes to get around selling them the same way pro hormone companies are able to sell "legal" steroids. If you can receive one there should be no problem getting the other.. Your body though, do what you please..
    I am going to bite the bullet and pick some up to do it the right way.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I don't know why you'd be concerned with legality in the first place. The Havoc/Tren you're already going to be taking isn't really legal anyway. Steroids and Prohormones are illegal.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.89%

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    I don't know why you'd be concerned with legality in the first place. The Havoc/Tren you're already going to be taking isn't really legal anyway. Steroids and Prohormones are illegal.
    How isn't really legal? the compounds aren't controlled by the FDA, yes some prhormones are Illegal because those compounds are now controlled substances I can assure you epi/tren is not on the list therefore legal.
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.93%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

How isn't really legal? the compounds aren't controlled by the FDA, yes some prhormones are Illegal because those compounds are now controlled substances I can assure you epi/tren is not on the list therefore legal.
    Yikes might want to double check on the tren thing... I'm not for sure but pretty sure you're incorrect
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Yikes might want to double check on the tren thing... I'm not for sure but pretty sure you're incorrect
    I know for a fact there was compound of Trenazone that was deemed to be an an anabolic steroid, they did some playing around with it and came out with a new compund that is now legal to use.

Dienolone (Trenazone) Bible
    Posted by khysong on February 10, 2012
    Designer Steroids

Prelude

The old tren products were very popular before the ingredient was classified as an illegal anabolic steroid. The ingredient Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione (tren xtreme, x-tren, etc) was actually a precursor to the compound Dienolone. The legislation didnt ban this active compound that the old tren products converted to because it wasnt on the market, so the guys at Antaeus Labs decided to release it. Dienolone has very poor oral bio-availability so they put it into a topical delivery system (similar to the prescription testosterone preparation androgel) that they call Trenazone. It has an anabolic/androgenic ratio of 100/10 compared to methyltestosterone. This means it wont pose a very serious risk for hair loss or prostate issues in comparison to some of the other products on the market. This compound may pose more of a risk for those prone to gyno because it has a progesterone receptor affinity similar to that of nandrolone (deca), and because of its low androgenicity (high androgenic substances like DHT are our bodies natural defenses to estrogen and subsequently gyno).

Chemical Name
    estra-4,9-dien-17b-ol-3-one

Maintaining Health
    Trenazone is a very potent anabolic, and due to it bypassing the oral route for delivery it is essentially non-toxic to the liver in comparison to methylated anabolics. Side effects aren’t as severe with this compound in comparison to others, but with pro-hormones/designer-steroids there’s always some risk of side effects, thus properly planning for common side effects will help reduce any occurrences. Luckily many herbal based supplements have been scientifically shown to produce desirable results when it comes to Blood Pressure, Liver Function and Lipid profiles. Over the years several companies have begun creating “all-in-one” products designed specifically for prohormone and designer steroid cycles. These products have been a staple in thousands of users cycles with excellent results including blood work to backup their effectiveness. Therefore ANYONE running a cycle of Trenazone should use one of the following products throughout the entire Cycle:

Anabolic Innovations – Life Support (Capsules)
    Anabolic Innovations – Cycle Support (Powder)
    Competitive Edge Labs – Cycle Assist (Capsules)

All three are, for the most part, identical products. The biggest difference is the form, cost, and whether you prefer to take pills or powder. A general rule of thumb is to pre-load either one (Life Support or Cycle Support) one week prior to beginning your cycle and all the way through until the end, so buy accordingly so that you have enough on hand. These products will assist your body with maintaining healthy blood pressure, liver function and lipid profile. If running Trenazone solo, you can reduce the Life/Cycle support dosage by 25% to conserve money.

Dosing

This compound is often stacked with methylated products due to it adding minimal liver strain. Generally with Trenazone 1-1.5ml a day (75-112.5mg) is the most popular dosage, however experienced users with past pro-hormone or designer steroid experience can experiment with dosages in upwards of 2ml (150mg) per day.

Since this compound is not as hard on your body cycles can be extended up to 8 weeks in length with 6 weeks being the most common. Most users will begin to notice the effects by the third week in the form of muscle hardness/increased strength. Novice users should always stay within the general dosing amounts and not exceed 6 weeks in cycle length, although more experienced users can safely run it for 8 weeks.

Transdermal preparations have a very long half life, so once daily application of Trenazone would be ideal. The best place to apply Trenazone is the neck, particularly the lower neck above the clavicle, upper back, outer thighs, chest, and abdomen.

Side Effects

Side effects with Trenazone aren’t as common when used stand alone, however it can elevate blood pressure and alter lipid levels the same as any anabolic. Due to it having an affinity for the progesterone receptor gyno will be a possibility, however stacking this with a higher androgenic substance like epistane or stanodrol will help mitigate this.
    With any designer steroid or pro-hormone side effects can occur and in most cases they’re avoidable by following proper on-cycle support guidelines. The following is a listing of some other possible side effects with Trenazone:

Decreased Libido/Sexual Function
    Anxiety / Stimulated Feeling
    Aggression
    Slightly increased Blood Pressure
    Back Pumps (Dull pain in back after/during workouts)

Typical Results

Results will vary based upon the dosage, however at most dosages Trenazone will slightly assist with decreasing bodyfat, increase muscle hardness, increase muscular size, enhance recovery, and promote more intensive workouts.
    Its very hard to quantify results because Trenazone is often used to stack on top of other substances, but it does produce visible results if diet, training, and dosing are spot on.

Stacking

Trenazone is a popular stacker, because it is non-methylated which allows users to combine it with popular methylated anabolics such as Epistane. Typically users would want to stack this compound with higher androgenic substances to provide a balanced anabolic/androgenic effect. Trenazone can be utilized during either a bulk or a cut. Below is a short list of several anabolics Trenazone is commonly stacked with:

Methylated Compounds (Epistane, Methyl-Stenbolone, D-Plex, etc)
    Non-Methylated Compounds (Stanodrole, 1-DHEA, 11-oxo, etc)

Post Cycle Therapy

Post cycle therapy is, as always, one of the most important parts of any cycle. If one does not work towards bringing their body back to homeostasis gains will be lost (making the health risks pointless) and the chance for side effects increases significantly. Trenazone will be more suppressive than a typical testosterone derivative. Once you stop taking a designer steroid or pro-hormone your body goes through a change of hormones and puts stress on your endocrine system. With a properly planned PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) we assist our body with easing back into normal function. Failure to follow a properly planned PCT can result in undesirable side effects such as:

Gynecomastia (Bitch Tits)
    Anxiety
    Depression
    Muscle Loss/Fat Gain
    Sexual Side Effects

PCT Guidelines

You should begin your PCT regiment immediately after your pro-hormone or designer steroid cycle, it should begin the day after your last dosage of any anabolics. PCT regiments are typically 4-6 weeks depending on the type of compound being used, user, and type of PCT. As noted in the previous section under “Maintaining Health”, you should continue to use Life Support or Cycle Support throughout your entire cycle, INCLUDING your PCT regiment. During PCT we effectively want to achieve the following:

Restore Natural Testosterone Production
    Regulate Estrogen
    Control/Lower Cortisol
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.89%

new tren (estra-4,9-dien-17b-ol-3-one)
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.93%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Lol right on man!
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    Erase is but Erase Pro also has an ingredient in it that works the exact same way as a SERM does. There are many OTC products that can be used for PCT and some even work the same way as a SERM. The danger in getting a research chemical is you never know what you are really getting. It was likely "manufactured" in some guys parents basement. These research chemical SERMS are also liver toxic. Really there are alternatives, but people seem to like to play follow the leader when it comes to someone asking about a SERM. It is just the same regurgitated lines over and over....Someone saw someone else post it and the next guy just posts what he saw before in a similar thread. There is really no intelligent discussion of what PCT really is and what you are trying to achieve. There are alternate methods. You just have to look into it.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.41%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

Erase is but Erase Pro also has an ingredient in it that works the exact same way as a SERM does. There are many OTC products that can be used for PCT and some even work the same way as a SERM. The danger in getting a research chemical is you never know what you are really getting. It was likely "manufactured" in some guys parents basement. These research chemical SERMS are also liver toxic. Really there are alternatives, but people seem to like to play follow the leader when it comes to someone asking about a SERM. It is just the same regurgitated lines over and over....Someone saw someone else post it and the next guy just posts what he saw before in a similar thread. There is really no intelligent discussion of what PCT really is and what you are trying to achieve. There are alternate methods. You just have to look into it.
    good post t bone !
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.03%

There are numerous research chemical users who can testify to there validity. As far as being made in a basement, ehh I don't know. Depends on which company you go with I recon. There are quite a few decent companies out there. If they were so bad I'm sure there would be numerous post to quote on it since you say thats the trend here...
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.48%

Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    Erase pro also has a serm acting ingredient so it works as a AI and a Estrogen blocker. Here is some info from it:

Synergy Activator 2: Boerhaavia diffusa extract

In order for estrogen to have all of its negative effects in the body it must bind to the estrogen receptor site.
    Another all new ingredient in Erase Pro’s™ cutting-edge formula binds to this receptor itself, thus not allowing estrogen to bind to its receptor.

When this receptor is inactivated, it fools the body into thinking it needs more estrogen by making MORE TESTOSTERONE.

This is similar to the mechanism of underground substances known as SERMs. Again, no prescription needed here, but please consult your physician before use.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Questions Concerning Erase + DAA
    By jck524 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-19-2012, 06:54 AM
  2. Erase questions
    By RawStrength in forum PES
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 10:09 AM
  3. PES Erase Questions
    By mastaclue00 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10