Stop Erase Pro to Start Epistane? - AnabolicMinds.com

Stop Erase Pro to Start Epistane?

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Stop Erase Pro to Start Epistane?

Hey guys, quick question. I have been running Erase Pro for three weeks now and I LOVED it so much that I bought another bottle for when I ran out of bottle number one. But today, I took the leap on epistane. It's going to be my first try at PHs, but I have good support personnel to guide me, and I know to save the second bottle for PCT.
    The epistane should be here in a week or two, and I have five EPs left in the first bottle.
    My question is: Should I stop taking Erase Pro to normalize my hormone levels and give my slightly worn joints a break? If so, how long? Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/230377-13-weeks-rps.html

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

I always live by Cycle length + pct length = time off. I don't know how relevant this is when running erase solo but it's something to consider. As you said, hormone levels need to normalize and epi is gonna continue to dry out already dry joints
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    Hey guys, quick question. I have been running Erase Pro for three weeks now and I LOVED it so much that I bought another bottle for when I ran out of bottle number one. But today, I took the leap on epistane. It's going to be my first try at PHs, but I have good support personnel to guide me, and I know to save the second bottle for PCT.
    The epistane should be here in a week or two, and I have five EPs left in the first bottle.
    My question is: Should I stop taking Erase Pro to normalize my hormone levels and give my slightly worn joints a break? If so, how long? Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    You can jump off EP and go right into epi if you want.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    I don't see an issue going from an OTC product like Erase Pro to EPI.

What does your PCT look like?
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

For PCT I was going to go:
    Clomid 50/50/50/50
    Erase Pro starting week three
    DAA
    Cycle Support (also preloading and taken during)
    Also, in a gross oversight, I neglected to mention I'll be running my epi at 30/30/30/40, I figured I'd go moderate on my first run.
    How's that look? Am I missing anything? Also, I've read on here that epi can lead to rebound gyno and that the AI doesn't really help the process, just delays it. What are your thoughts on that?
    Training log:
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You'll hear 50 different opinions on rebound gyno, and i don't listen to what people say. A lot of that has to do with your body and anything pre existing. Personally, i always have a bottle of Arimidex on hand, it's cheap, and you can get it at the same place you get your SERM. If gyno flares up or you think you're experiencing high estrogen on cycle, dose .5mg EOD or ED and take care of it.

Clomid is fine for EPI, SERM is really your call. I prefer Nolva or Torem.
    I don't think i'd run Erase Pro again, i'd opt for DS Lean Xtreme or SNS Reduce XT for cortisol control, taper that up starting week 2 of PCT so it runs past your SERM. SERM will probably taper down, cortisol control tapers up.

DAA is great during PCT. 3g a day for 30-45 days depending on how much you have.
    Cycle support is good.

EPI dosages looks fine, bump it up if you want and you're feeling good.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Alright, will do. Thanks for all of the help, everyone.
    Training log:

Similar Forum Threads

1. Might stop epistane...thoughts on PCT?
    By KaOs42 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 03:54 PM
  2. Had to stop epistane
    By muffinman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 09:24 PM
  3. Stop H Drol and start PCT?
    By ar550n1c in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 10:49 PM
  4. Once you start, can you stop?
    By Dru in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-23-2008, 02:23 PM
  5. How would you stop HGH and then start up again??
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 08:06 AM