egreyq

egreyq

Awards
Stats:
32y
183lbs
5'11"
15% BF

Animal Pak fish oil super bcaa whey/casein.

Test 350 1mL/wk = .33aprx/3x per week
6wk cycle

Clomid on the way.......

First pin today. Right hip. No pain at all. Was nervous about pain from others posts online. Prob. gonna hurt come quad pin.

Prob. my imagination but I felt great at the gym (back/tric). Very little fatigue. Heavy lifts the whole way thru. My guess is it will prob b a week b4 the test full manifests....

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yes and higher dose

egreyq

egreyq

Awards
...thinking it might not have been a good pin... By the looks like some or more pushed back out... Is that normal? Prob wrong site since I've been doing a lot of sitting. FUCH!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right hip is an odd place and 500mg 12 week is the norm or a first cycle

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
what test are u using? 500mg is a good start....u have to be running it at least 12 weeks bc test doesnt really kick in till about 5-6 weeks so u will literally prob have nothing but a water bloat by the time pct comes around

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
If its test e you want 500-600mg per week, if it's test p do 75 Ed. Use a 1inch needle , pin delts or quads. Go all the way in. Use a 1 1/2 inch meddle in the glute

egreyq

egreyq

Awards
Prop 50mg/ml
Cyp 100mg/ml
Enan 200mg/ml

I thought 1ml/wk was a good? Wouldnt 500mgs b about 1.5ml/wk?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah but that has all kinds of different half life's in it. I think u should try and get at least 400 of the test e per week, so 2ml a week will do it.

That would be 400 test e a week, and 200 test c, which should be enough to keep the blood levels stabilized. The props half life is short.

egreyq

egreyq

Awards
Yeah but that has all kinds of different half life's in it. I think u should try and get at least 400 of the test e per week, so 2ml a week will do it.

That would be 400 test e a week, and 200 test c, which should be enough to keep the blood levels stabilized. The props half life is short.
If that's the case then this cycle is gonna get expensive. I'm paying 90/ml vials. Does that sound right??

egreyq

egreyq

Awards
Day 2:

Increased to 3/4ml/week divided into 2 pins/wk (about 520mgs)

I'm thinking pin Monday and Friday?? Or Monday and Thursday?? I really wanted to pin 3/wk.....

Hip pin sit from Friday bruised.

Pinned in both mid-delts.

Work out was great. Chest n Biceps... Great focus incline was beast mode, flat bench heavy but average. Biceps had a great pump.

Nothing real noticeable to report. Just great focus and ability to squeeze out last rep.

Should I post routine/weights lifted?

ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
Ok so its 30 bucks an ml so I was right then. So 30 bucks for one shot of test 300 thats a pretty normal price good deal not overly expensive but not cheap. I pay 10$ for 1 ml of test prop do in comparison with yours its basically the same price

ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
Test 350 I mean ... Pretty good price bro good luck with the cycle

egreyq

egreyq

Awards
Tues: OFF

Weds: Quads/Hams

Pinned in upper quad area both legs. Great workout. Heavy whole way thru. Very little fatigue.

*delts feel like someone beat them with a bat. Does it get any easier???? Got a feeling my legs where I pinned are gonna feel fuchin fantastic tmro

Will be ordering armidex and nolva tonight.

I once found a guide online on how to pin. Can't remember the link.... Anyway, delts and quads so far. Where should I pin for back and triceps on Friday.??