Test/Tren/Var cycle help

cajunsaint

Awards
would this be a decent cycle?

weeks 1-10 test e 250mg/week
tren e 500mg/week
weeks 1-8 var 50mg/day

i need help critiquing this cycle. ive heard that low test high tren is beneficial. thanks

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I've heard this too but I still feel u will want more test than 250 a week.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
If anyone has any valid reasons for running tren higher than test let me know cuz I can't wait to run tren

Jraw

Awards
Tren itself is an outstanding compound but it completely shuts down your natural testosterone production. Running low dose test with it can help combat the test issues, I don't think there's anything wrong with running higher test but it's cheaper at low test, and you'll still see amazing results

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
most people report lower tren sides when they keep the test dose at a minimum

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt run tren with anything less than 500mg enanathate/week or 100mg prop EOD
simply because i enjoy having sex.

evodrag

Awards
Right now Im running test E 325 and tren E300 a week on day 20. No libido issues so far. Im killing it in the gym and my wife said Im looking synthetic!!!

Id be carefull of running that much tren for your 1st run. My sides started the 2nd day. A weird dull headache that comes and goes, soaking wet sweats and hot flashes, and restless sleep. I started my prami and sleep has improved. So let me reccommend a lower dose for the tren since you dont know how you ll react and its a long half life. You dont want to be like F*** this Im never running tren again and miss out on some BAD*** ISH!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Tren a has a much shorter half life, would that he ok to run at around 500 a week for ur first time. Run with test prop ~500

evodrag

Awards
I think most 1st time tren ace cycles are around 75-100mg EOD so around 350 a week.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I want more.. And I thought tren a needed to be injected everyday to keep blood levels stable.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
stfu little boy u obvsuly have no idea wat tren is or does. go ahead and run 500mg tren e for ur fist time, i dare u.

ps. im a competitive 230lber on stage and i dont run more than 50-60mg ed / 350-400/week, do u think u need more?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
stfu little boy u obvsuly have no idea wat tren is or does. go ahead and run 500mg tren e for ur fist time, i dare u.

ps. im a competitive 230lber on stage and i dont run more than 50-60mg ed / 350-400/week, do u think u need more?
Obviously I don't or I wouldn't be asking questions.

evodrag

Awards

Hahaha! Its some serious S*** for sure. at 300mg tren e Im like damn am I gonna finish this cycle. Its no joke. csa2179...be smart

toolband

toolband

Awards
Obviously I don't or I wouldn't be asking questions.

Haha, don't take it too hard bro. Sometimes you gotta be a dick if you want to look out for fellow athletes...it's important to understand the gravity of the tools we are wielding here. Think of it like firearms safety. Don't be scared of these drugs, just respect them, and remember that slow and steady wins the race. Everybody's body is different and the only responsible way to cycle is to add only one new compound at a time, start at low dosages and work your way up, do your research and know what you are doing and how to treat yourself if you start getting any sides.

Slow and steady bro!

I'm about to do my first tren cycle and I can't ****ing wait. I've only done a few cycles so my knowledge is admittedly not from first hand experience like a lot of the guys here. Just relating what I've learned. I've been reading for weeks and I'm looking at doing 50mg ED Tren Ace for 6 weeks and 50mg ED Test Prop for 12 weeks. Probably will start the tren ace at 40mg a day for the first few weeks just to assess sides. If you **** yourself up you won't be keeping any gains.

Even that might be a bit high for a first tren cycle. I have a bro who just did his first injectable cycle (tried to talk him out of tren on his first cycle but whatever), and he ran 250mg test cyp a week and 25mg tren ace EOD, and got ****ing JACKED.

A lower dose when you are learning how your body reacts to these compounds for the first time will probably gain you more strength and muscle then your body and joints are even going to be able to get used to for your first couple cycles.

Slow and steady!

toolband

toolband

Awards

Is that you in your avatar bro?

Goddamn that's bad ass. You are an inspiration!

toolband

toolband

Awards
What do you have planned for PCT bro? Nolva doesn't play well with 19-nors so you are going to want to run clomid IMO

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i didnt mind him being a dick, im glad he said something cuz i was planing on running it at 560mg, that probably would not have worked out to well. i had research other people who had had multiple tren cycles under there belt. after that i googled first time tren cycles. got much better results. id rather some one be harsh and me listen than some one be a ***** and me ignore them.

toolband

toolband

Awards
i didnt mind him being a dick, im glad he said something cuz i was planing on running it at 560mg, that probably would not have worked out to well. i had research other people who had had multiple tren cycles under there belt. after that i googled first time tren cycles. got much better results. id rather some one be harsh and me listen than some one be a ***** and me ignore them.
haha, hell yeah. Good luck bro.