abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your thoughts on stacking the two? Has any done this? There's a new bottle out there having the two. Never ran either one. Looking for info and thoughts.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One pill= 30mg of SD and 10mg of LMG

Ratiocinative

Awards
I just started a SD and LMG stack. I am taking 15mg of SD and 50mg of LMG ED. It seemed like a logical combo since LMG is not a 17aa PH. According to tuned sports, a common dosage of SD is 20-30mg and LMG is 75-100mg, so that ratio seems odd. Are you sure its not 10mg SD and 30mg LMG per cap?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh nicee. Are u logging? How's it going? Ima double check on that.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
image-1969736644.jpg

Here's the label

Ratiocinative

Awards
Oh nicee. Are u logging? How's it going? Ima double check on that.
Yeah, I record all my lifts every workout and I can post them when I'm done. I just started though, like 5 days ago, so it won't be for a while.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh that's good. You should put a detailed log on here. How's ur diet while on your cycle?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh ok. I had it backwards lol. 2-3 pills seems to be the way to go than. might buy it and save it for my bulk cycle come Oct.

Ratiocinative

Awards
Beef and Potatoes pretty much every night. Cheap, delicious, easy to prepare. Just have to remember to take it out of the freezer in the morning so it is thawed by the time I get home from work. It just doesn't taste anywhere near as good if I have to defrost it in the microwave.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hows your micros throughout the day? How many calories? Beef everyday? No bueno. Try going with turkey, chicken, salmon better. I would avoid potatoes as well especially at night, it'll spike your insulin and the simple carbs wont do you any good so late. Unless you doing a dirty bulk.

Ratiocinative

Awards
Hows your micros throughout the day? How many calories? Beef everyday? No bueno. Try going with turkey, chicken, salmon better. I would avoid potatoes as well especially at night, it'll spike your insulin and the simple carbs wont do you any good so late. Unless you doing a dirty bulk.
I do not subscribe to the idea that fat is bad, or that there is any appreciable difference between "simple" cabs and "complex" carbs. I just eat until I'm full, and if I want to drop a lb or two I just fast for a day.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Timing of your micro's is the most important thing to remember. U can have your protein, carbs and fats in your diet, the thing to remember is when you consume it :)

zendog

Awards
First time with these compounds. Just be aware of rebound gyno with that combo.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do not subscribe to the idea that fat is bad, or that there is any appreciable difference between "simple" cabs and "complex" carbs. I just eat until I'm full, and if I want to drop a lb or two I just fast for a day.
Certain fats are good and some are bad just like carbs. I guess this is a debate that can go on and on lol. IMO I don't think its that debatable but some people think otherwise. Everyone has their own opinion and ways. But back to the question? Are u consuming over maintenance in calories? Just wondering what's you goal during your cycle.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Timing of your micro's is the most important thing to remember. U can have your protein, carbs and fats in your diet, the thing to remember is when you consume it :)
This is true too. Depends what fats and carbs IMO.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First time with these compounds. Just be aware of rebound gyno with that combo.
Oh really? Ik SD hardly gives any gyno from my understanding. Now about LMG I'm not to sure on it. I will do some more research and see. I figured I'll see more people comment on the stack.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
SD is non-aromatizing but is still known to cause gyno. I believe this is because of the high spike in test since it's so potent, then when you get off the SD there is a very large drop in test, and spike in estro. Anyway I'm planning an SD cycle and I'm going to run SD/Stano since I've heard that stano can reduce estro sides as well. I believe LMG is aromatizing IIRC.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
you can potentially have really bad prolactin sides bc they both are antagonists...best to have some caber on hand bc the gyno is not worth it and is irreversible with nolva even letro

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you must be a bit retarded then.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SD is non-aromatizing but is still known to cause gyno. I believe this is because of the high spike in test since it's so potent, then when you get off the SD there is a very large drop in test, and spike in estro. Anyway I'm planning an SD cycle and I'm going to run SD/Stano since I've heard that stano can reduce estro sides as well. I believe LMG is aromatizing IIRC.

the only steroid that raises test is testosterone, or a pro hormone to it. sd doesn't do anything but lower your test.

anything that disrupts your bodies normal hormonal homeostasis can cause gyno.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can potentially have really bad prolactin sides bc they both are antagonists...best to have some caber on hand bc the gyno is not worth it and is irreversible with nolva even letro
an antagonist binds with the receptor, but does not have any interaction with it, there by, blocking that receptor from w/e is supposed to bind with/interact with it can not.

for example, a serm binds with the estrogen receptor, but causes little to no interaction with it.

winstrol has been shown to bind with progestin receptors (in hands) but have no interaction with it, blocking the receptors basically.

a receptor agonist, will bind to the receptor and interact with it.

all androgens due to the nature of their structure, are able to bind with the progestin receptor, but interaction will vary compound to compound. some have no interaction or bind weakly, others have a strong reaction, or bind strongly.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the only steroid that raises test is testosterone, or a pro hormone to it. sd doesn't do anything but lower your test.

anything that disrupts your bodies normal hormonal homeostasis can cause gyno.
Besides it all jbry what u think of that combined compound?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh god, nutrition talk in the anabolics section.

Guys, your nutritional knowledge is lacking, hard. Stick to sterons lol.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh god, nutrition talk in the anabolics section.

Guys, your nutritional knowledge is lacking, hard. Stick to sterons lol.
Lol I'm sure mine wasn't lol. Right?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To stay on topic: I personally don't like pre-made PH stacks like that. You want to have the freedom to dose each individual compound as you see fit. You'll want to move up to 30mg of SD, but your body may not like 90mg of LMG. So you limit yourself possibly by only being able to run 20mg of SD. That's just a scenario.

90 cap bottles of both are pretty cheap, no reason not to pick up some LGI.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The reason I mentioned it, it's bcause mrsupps has this as a new stack. Was curious on it

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For sure, there are multiple products with 2 or 3 or 4 steroids combined. I have yet to see one that i would actually buy.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a good combo for a bulk with a high risk of negative sides

Nate007

Awards
Its a good combo for a bulk with a high risk of negative sides
I know it's not always better to keep adding more compounds, but would adding stano to the SD/LMG combo make it safer/better cycle? Just curious cause I was actually kicking around the idea for a future cycle.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I know it's not always better to keep adding more compounds, but would adding stano to the SD/LMG combo make it safer/better cycle? Just curious cause I was actually kicking around the idea for a future cycle.
I don't really have enough experience to tell you if it's smart, but I have seen threads with people runnin methyls stacked with both LMG and Stano.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes it would

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stano would add a androgenic component to the stack that both compounds lack.

Stano doesn't add anything to epi.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stano would add a androgenic component to the stack that both compounds lack.

Stano doesn't add anything to epi.
So my stack is sort of a waste in a sense?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So my stack is sort of a waste in a sense?
I wouldn't stack the two, id run the epi either solo, or with something like 4dhea
And then use the stano post ___ (insert compound) to dry out, extend & the cycle.

6weeks of epi/lmg then 4 weeks high dosed stano solo. 10weeker.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
I wouldn't stack the two, id run the epi either solo, or with something like 4dhea
And then use the stano post ___ (insert compound) to dry out, extend & the cycle.

why run the lightest compound at the end ? wouldn't you be fully suppressed from epi/lmg that you would just get more sides,

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why run the lightest compound at the end ? wouldn't you be fully suppressed from epi/lmg that you would just get more sides,
whats supression got to do with anything besides normal hormonal production.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hmmm. Interesting. So I'm on week 3 should I stop the stano and go ahead with just Epi than go with an extra 3 weeks with just stano?
Basically:
Epi 1-6
Stano-1-3 (which in on 3rd week now and end it till after week 6 of Epi for an extra 3 weeks?)
I appreciate it buddy

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that depends, how much stano do you have?

example, im going to be using stano for 4 weeks after the main 6 week part of my current cycle, but will be dosing it high, as in the 900mg range.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that depends, how much stano do you have?

example, im going to be using stano for 4 weeks after the main 6 week part of my current cycle, but will be dosing it high, as in the 900mg range.
I had two bottles. I used 3/4 of one. Maybe I have a week left on the first bottle. I was dosing 800 Ed. I have enough for 3 weeks at 800.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also is it fine to wait 3 weeks to start pct?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 weeks at 800mg should be nice.

you start pct immediatly after your cycle. if you are using stano, you are still on cycle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
or you could just hold on to it, get another bottle, and save it for when you do a bulking cycle.

something on the wet side, then use it to dry out & harden up.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm sounds good. Might just go with the 3 weeks than pct. when I bulk come nov I'll add stano with it as u stated. I appreciate it bud