Bridge to beastdrol

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
This is just I case my other thread got deleted but, basically I'm doing a 1-andro cycle now for four weeks buti just ordered beastdrol. I'm wondering if I should start taking the beast in the middle of my andro cycle or stop the andro and continue on beast. The pct I got all line up

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Just finish the 1-andro then pct, then run the beastdrol.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
kind of curious hoping it has a recomp effect my bf is like 18%

zendog

Awards
Cut/recomp on the beast! That bottle of beast will last for an extended low dose cycle.

SpiderPig

SpiderPig

Banned
Awards
Low dose pulsed SD for long term, steady, recomp.

A few have done this now with phenomenal success. 16 weeks yielded between 2 and 4% decrease in bodyfat while gaining up to 8 pounds in muscle along the way. Not a bad way to go.

Also, fairly economical.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
i took a new approach so right now im eating for maintenance, around 5000 cals (I know my metabolism is ****ed) and i check im actually around 14% bf then when the beastdrol comes and i start my cycle 10/10/10/10/20 hopefully i will gain some LBM and lose fat, then i will reajust calories to gain some more. Im around 170 now and want to be 200-220 by the end of summer, not looking to be super diced either, just big.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
dude idk im pretty ****ing active and lift 5 days a week

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
i eat clean though, think about it ur building ur body, eating lunch now pound of steak 2 cps white rice box of rasins and granola bar

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yea then we could eat more big macs and nuggets! Guess I'm doomed to eat chicken breasts, tuna and eggs for eternity
Yeah my matabolism is just like yours, if I don't eat super clean I eventually get bloated then start storing fat, even with how active I am.

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
Yeah my matabolism is just like yours, if I don't eat super clean I eventually get bloated then start storing fat, even with how active I am.
Ain't that a b!tch? I think from now on I'll only do slow bulks, just above maintenance and keep a decent bf% year round. I have to drop cals and carbs crazy low for what seems like forever on a big cut so I figure keep the bf under 13% all the time will make cutting way easier in the spring

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Ain't that a b!tch? I think from now on I'll only do slow bulks, just above maintenance and keep a decent bf% year round. I have to drop cals and carbs crazy low for what seems like forever on a big cut so I figure keep the bf under 13% all the time will make cutting way easier in the spring
Yeah that's what I have to do too, its make it easier since I compete. Its funny though cuz ppl assume by the way I look that I can get sloppy on my diet and I still look really good, but they don't realize I have to eat clean 95% of the time.

zendog

Awards
Yea then we could eat more big macs and nuggets! Guess I'm doomed to eat chicken breasts, tuna and eggs for eternity
One of the main reasons I train is so I get to have a Chocolate thick-shake three times a week.

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
One of the main reasons I train is so I get to have a Chocolate thick-shake three times a week.
I'm sure I'm way more cautious than need be, But a shake leads to a lot more with me lol. I did down some pigs in a blanket today though. I feel shame

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm sure I'm way more cautious than need be, But a shake leads to a lot more with me lol. I did down some pigs in a blanket today though. I feel shame
Lol don't feel bad bro, I've had like 4 cheat meals this weekend, I needed a refeed pretty bad, plus I have legs tomorrow.

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
Haha I kinda justified it the the exact same way. Refeed + upcoming leg day

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
Lol seriously bro, plus all those carbs kick up your thyroid which helps on a cut.
True but now I'm pounding 2-3 gals of water to flush the bloat from the piggy binge haha love those things

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
True but now I'm pounding 2-3 gals of water to flush the bloat from the piggy binge haha love those things
Yeah I do that too but 2day its useless cuz I get even more bloated when I pound legs.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im going to post this, cause i think you guys are fugging with the op, and he actually thinks y'all are being sincere.

14 or 18 % bf, it doesn't matter, 5k cals is obviously too much for your fat asss.

steroids though they increase anabolism which requires more energy, also negatively effect your thyroid function, slowing it down. so if you are fat and use steroids, you are going to most likely get fatter.

i just had a calorie point test done, got hooked up to a mask an computer, and my cals to stay at 175 @ 5'9" are almost 3100kcals e/d. and this isn't including the 30min of cardio im about to add into my training.

it's time to adjust your diet.

anyhow, if you get the sd before you finish the 1-dhea, go ahead an start since you are on cycle already.

then post post cycle, work on spending a good 6-9 months dropping that bf down slowly.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
that my plan im doing a bulk while finishing the 1-andro and beast, then going to cut like a mofo

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
im going to post this, cause i think you guys are fugging with the op, and he actually thinks y'all are being sincere.

14 or 18 % bf, it doesn't matter, 5k cals is obviously too much for your fat asss.

steroids though they increase anabolism which requires more energy, also negatively effect your thyroid function, slowing it down. so if you are fat and use steroids, you are going to most likely get fatter.

i just had a calorie point test done, got hooked up to a mask an computer, and my cals to stay at 175 @ 5'9" are almost 3100kcals e/d. and this isn't including the 30min of cardio im about to add into my training.

it's time to adjust your diet.

anyhow, if you get the sd before you finish the 1-dhea, go ahead an start since you are on cycle already.

then post post cycle, work on spending a good 6-9 months dropping that bf down slowly.
No one is trying to mess with op, we are sincere. Both myself and stri8ed kinda called him out on the maintenance cals bit he said he's active enough to justify 5k cals. we can only go by what he tells us.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
No one is trying to mess with op, we are sincere. Both myself and stri8ed kinda called him out on the maintenance cals bit he said he's active enough to justify 5k cals. we can only go by what he tells us.
Yeah I had no choice but to believe him, its his body.

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
At the same time if he is as active as he says he is how does he find time to chow down 5k + cals...I eat a lot and I'm hittin 3k or a little over damn 5k and I'd be fat as fuk

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
At the same time if he is as active as he says he is how does he find time to chow down 5k + cals...I eat a lot and I'm hittin 3k or a little over damn 5k and I'd be fat as fuk
I'd b fat as hell too lol.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
5K is more my bulk, and im gaining like a pound or more a day. im not really worried about bf becuase i know i can cut failry easy, so once i reach desired size i will cut for defenition for that i will prob drop to about 4500 or less

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
5K is more my bulk, and im gaining like a pound or more a day. im not really worried about bf becuase i know i can cut failry easy, so once i reach desired size i will cut for defenition for that i will prob drop to about 4500 or less
Just be careful with the weight gain. 1lb a day is pretty excessive. It's great if you can cut easily, but the more bf you alow yourself to gain means your body will create more fat cells that will never go away, making it extremely easy to gain fat for the rest of your life and incredibly hard to stay lean. I'd cut back on cals some. The exreme excess cal intake wont build muscle any faster imho

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Those calories r way too high bro. U can only gain about a pound of LBM a week, the rest will b fat.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
ight maybe i will cut down to like 4500 or calorie cycle idk which one more effective

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
ight maybe i will cut down to like 4500 or calorie cycle idk which one more effective
Remember even on cycle u can only put on about 2 pounds of LBM. Do u know your true maintenance calories?

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
ture maintaince is around 4500 , cut is in the 4000 range but right now im defiantley on bulk, also im thinking of doing a test injectable after beast dose that help with the fatloss?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
U should've started test from the beginning of the cycle.

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
ture maintaince is around 4500 , cut is in the 4000 range but right now im defiantley on bulk, also im thinking of doing a test injectable after beast dose that help with the fatloss?
This doesn't sound right

TayTeg

TayTeg

Awards
You guys are lucky. I can't even look at a milkshake or ill gain 5 pounds, this guy can eat 5 k . F that

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
yo im being dead serious im 170 now
Have u been professionally tested? When I was 188 at 7.8% my maintenance calories were 2200-3000 calories, I went to bulking at 3500 and consistently gained a lil over 1 pound a week. U said you're 14-18% bf and maintenance is 4500 calories, maybe that explains why your bf is so high.

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
Have u been professionally tested? When I was 188 at 7.8% my maintenance calories were 2200-3000 calories, I went to bulking at 3500 and consistently gained a lil over 1 pound a week. U said you're 14-18% bf and maintenance is 4500 calories, maybe that explains why your bf is so high.
Tru talk.. Like I've said so many times... People are just guessing how many calories they eat

I'm 5'8 190 my maintenance cals I think is almost 3k exactly... and to hit that eating clean foods takes effort. I mean I could get in 5k everyday if I ate pizza n cheeseburgers lol that would b easy

Wait what's this thread about again? Lol