1/2 Life Of 1-test
- 02-16-2003, 10:15 PM
- 02-16-2003, 10:30 PM
Admnistered by which route? Oral? Transdermal?
This is somewhat misleading as the half-dose of transdermal applications will be generally 24 hours but the half-life of 1-test once it actually gets into the body is measured in hours.
- 02-16-2003, 10:32 PM
trans.... with the recipe on your board with 15% DSMO......
02-16-2003, 10:43 PM
Let's make some distinctions here...
Half-life is the time it takes for half the dose administered to be metabolized by the iver.
Half-dose is the time it takes for half the dose to be administered.
Transdermals are slow release by design so unlike oral administration it is not all taken at once. Roughly half is abosrbed over 24 hours and of this half that gets through it will take about 8 hours to metabolize.
02-17-2003, 11:29 AM
You will acheive peek blood levels at abotu 6-8 days... Hope that helps.. Talk to ya
02-17-2003, 12:02 PM
1/2 life was a GREAT game.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bb4life in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2009, 12:53 AM
- By bigrich954rr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-22-2005, 10:41 PM
- By bigrich954rr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 08-31-2004, 06:43 PM
- By bigrich954rr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-18-2004, 01:11 AM
- By Iron Warrior in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-22-2003, 10:59 PM