any thoughts on 50mg epi 6weeks

awickham544

awickham544

Awards
Would it be more beneficial to dose at 50mg for 6 weeks? Has anyone done so? Were the sides bad
If I do do this ill probably be doing 2ml of tren tranzdermal for 6 as well.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
I'll let you know once i get to 50mg in 3 weeks. I'm not going to 2ml of trenazone until i'm done with the havoc.

awickham544

awickham544

Awards
I'll let you know once i get to 50mg in 3 weeks. I'm not going to 2ml of trenazone until i'm done with the havoc.
I'm ordering 2 more bottles of epi tonight as well as two bottles of tren ill be starting my cycle next week. My pct will probably be nolva and erase pro.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
Do not do nolva with tren for prolactin issues. Get clomid or torem. If you're going to go that high in dosing I also recommend a natty test booster because you're going to be shut down but there are arguments for and against it.
I'm ordering 2 more bottles of epi tonight as well as two bottles of tren ill be starting my cycle next week. My pct will probably be nolva and erase pro.

awickham544

awickham544

Awards
Do not do nolva with tren for prolactin issues. Get clomid or torem. If you're going to go that high in dosing I also recommend a natty test booster because you're going to be shut down but there are arguments for and against it.
Right on thanks for the info.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
I ran 40/40/40/60/60/60/60 Epi and loved it.

Joints where dry and sore though.
And there was def some lethargy.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Solo mostly I added MENT for last 3 weeks to help with dry joints and lethargy.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Not sure I am on Leangains recomp diet

I think it was a combo of being suppressed and Epi being highly anabolic and low androgenic. The big carb days also factored in.

Ths

Ths

Awards
Speaking relatively, does epi shut you down more than hdrol?

LITERaCOLA

Awards
They are both great compound for starting off so I don't imagine one is much harsher than the other. It is probably up to your body and how it reacts because some people don't even respond to epi. An expert would be able to tell you and I'm not going to pretend to be an expert.
Speaking relatively, does epi shut you down more than hdrol?

Ths

Ths

Awards
Thanks man. I've ran two cycles of hdrol in the past and am just curious about options for my next run. Thinking a hdrol/stano stack as well

Jahcuree

I'll be hitting 50mgs epi in a few days here even though I'm still gaining well on 40 :) I'll let you know how it goes

LITERaCOLA

Awards
I've done 2 cycle with hdrol and had great results. lost most of my weight gain within the past 6 months because my dad got diagnosed with diabetes so along with a diet i forced him to go to the gym and I did mostly cardio with him. I was at 200lbs after my last cycle of just hdrol solo but oh well. I could've kept more weight but I was dumb about diet the past 6 months. Still lifted but My dad's health was my main concern.
Thanks man. I've ran two cycles of hdrol in the past and am just curious about options for my next run. Thinking a hdrol/stano stack as well

Ths

Ths

Awards
Props to you man. When it comes to something like that, you've got to do what you've got to do. Time with your dad is definitely worth more than a few pounds in the gym.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
oh ya I've gotten him to lose 60lbs in 5 months. My dad is my best friend. and it's fun calling him a ***** when he complains in the gym hahaha
Props to you man. When it comes to something like that, you've got to do what you've got to do. Time with your dad is definitely worth more than a few pounds in the gym.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
large amounts of protein won't help with lethargy. It's due to your test production being shut down.
This is not necessarily true. It could be from a quasi-hypoglycemic state caused by the nutrient repartitioning of AAS.

Ths

Ths

Awards
This is not necessarily true. It could be from a quasi-hypoglycemic state caused by the nutrient repartitioning of AAS.
this^^^

I agree with both. It depends on the individual but yes, as you are referring to, more protein may actually help with lethargy issues. If your body is in a more anabolic (building) state than normal, this means that more muscle and other tissues are being produced. Since the main component of tissues and enzymes are proteins, you will most likely need a greater amount than you would under normal conditions. Protein alone will "cure" your lethargy issues though. You will need to increase all of your macro nutrient levels to provide your body with the raw materials needed to keep up with the increased demand.

Ths

Ths

Awards
You just have to try increasing, or decreasing, your diet levels until you find what works best for your body during this time.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
Gotcha guys I was always under impression it's solely due to test production. but lethargy libido....tomAto tomato. just kidding. But I always take in 300g of protein a day while on a cycle, 100 from powder 200 from food, so lethargy has never been a major issue. This cycle I'm currently on is the first cycle I've had lethargy issues but It's due to my cutting diet. barley any carbs and less food more frequently to keep metabolism going.