7-OXO-DHEA oral delivery?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Im considering the use of 7-OXO-DHEA for post cycle, a friend recommended 600mg/day oral as a good dosage. Does this sound about right? I know with transdermal its around 200mg/day...

Thanks,
BV

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im considering the use of 7-OXO-DHEA for post cycle, a friend recommended 600mg/day oral as a good dosage. Does this sound about right? I know with transdermal its around 200mg/day...

Thanks,
BV
It would probably work out cheaper to buy 4oz Tgel and put 10g of powder in there.

200mg a day week 1-2
100mg a day week 3-4

you should still have loads left at the end of the PCT

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking about homebrewing my gel - so I guess it would be much cheaper then!

Thanks,
BV

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im thinking about homebrewing my gel - so I guess it would be much cheaper then!

Thanks,
BV
Yes, probabyl a lot.

I just purchased the ingredients for about 3.7litres of carrier from www.lemelange.com it cost (with delivery to the UK of ~$30) $90.

I reckon it can hold 10g per 125ml

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What formula are you using bro?
percentage.....componant
39.86​

IPA​

11.96​

IPM​

11.96​

IPP​

10.01​

OA​

10.01​

PG​

6.02​

Dlim​

10.19​

DMSO​

(from excel)

I bought:

1.5litres IPA(from chemist due to hazmat charges on heavy shipping of this item)
16 oz of : IPM IPP OA PG DMSO, 8oz D-lim

I can make just over 3,7litres, and will have about 60ml IPM , DMSO and IPP spare

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
How is the consistency? Is it a gel or more like liquid? Did you need to use Carbomer at all?

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I havent actually made it yet.

I got the recipe loosely from a sticky in the conversions section titled "recipe"

It is a liquid, but if u added 5% carbomer you could make it a gel I assume.

When I have made it(will probably mix a test batch this week) I will keep you updated.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
BV, I've made that recipe before and it is quit watery. T-Gel is much easier to deal with. I haven't tried adding in carbomer, but would like to try to make it more of a gel.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Cuffs is there a recipe for the new T-Gel out there? I gotta have the gel - I can only imagine what a pain a watery dermal must be.

BV

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
IMO it is easier to sdose a liquid, through an oral syringe.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Cuffs is there a recipe for the new T-Gel out there? I gotta have the gel - I can only imagine what a pain a watery dermal must be.

BV
I thought there was some reference to adding in some carbomer to make a gel in an old thread in the transdermal section, but I can't remember which one it was in. I wish the T-Gel recipe was available to us. However, the DMFA would be too difficult for us to obtain, unless we knew someone.

The watery dermal is a pain, but meathead is right, apply it with an oral syringe and you don't lose as much.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
sledge ahs a new 7-oxo prduct..should check it out
heres the link for the original recipe....http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30
read through the thread i believe they mention carboner

also u might wanna invest in a graduated cyclinder..
www.customnutritionwarehouse.com has most of the homebrew ingredients i believe
a little ot but in the yohimbe homebrew the last few pages big cat and par go back and forth on a local delivery..cat posts a lot of studies on how to do it cheaply if ur interested..i think it was 40% iso 40% acetone and 20 benzyle alcohol.this is the basic formula of syntehance..like ei said off topic

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply Wojo! While the local delivery sounds intriguing, I dont want to rub Acetone on my skin:)

Any formula around for the new T-Gel?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
nope and btw acetone is used because t evaporates quickly..pro could get away with just iso..i will find out soon hopefully..it was based on research for delivering pain meds locally

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
You're right, it does evaporate very quickly, maybe Ill give it a shot w/my next 1t/4ad/oht cycle comming up soon.

CNW is the ****, although lemelange has the lotion supplies a little cheaper...

is the new T-gel formula a big secret? Also - is DMFA superior to DMSO?

BV

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Yeah my 7-OH (lean xtreme) would be much better, #1 you can use it orally and is effective at 300mgs for the max dose. #2. it has anti estrogenic properties so you can use less nolva for the same desired effect. on top of the t3 boosting ability to keep you from getting fat while you are waiting for T levels to go back to normal.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thanks sledge, Ill have to check that out - Are there any studies to back up the effects of 7-OH? Have you tried it yet?

Thanks,
BV

dego

Awards
Yeah my 7-OH (lean xtreme) would be much better, #1 you can use it orally and is effective at 300mgs for the max dose. #2. it has anti estrogenic properties so you can use less nolva for the same desired effect. on top of the t3 boosting ability to keep you from getting fat while you are waiting for T levels to go back to normal.
Anti-estrogen as in similar to clomid? or Similar to AI in that it reduces total circulating estrogen. If it acts as an anti-estrogen couldn't it effect females on birth control?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anti-estrogen as in similar to clomid? or Similar to AI in that it reduces total circulating estrogen. If it acts as an anti-estrogen couldn't it effect females on birth control?
bump

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply Wojo! While the local delivery sounds intriguing, I dont want to rub Acetone on my skin:)

Any formula around for the new T-Gel?
Have you ever been on a keto diet? I believe acetone is "sweated" out when one is in ketosis.

I may be totally wrong though.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
more like an AI. it wont be a huge effect, not stronger then formestane or anything like that just something subtle. i dont know if it would effect women who are on birth control, it may depending on how much one takes of either compound.

I have been using 7-OH for about 3 weeks now, 300mgs per day is too much for me. it lowers cortisol too much my fused ankles cant take it so i had to go down to 200mgs. I have a decent amount of studies showing how much better it is, i just have to unzip them all and get them posted. you can try doing a basic search at pub med and you may come up with something. its 7-hydroxy-dhea.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I guess it would - 7-OXO-DHEA is great to use for PCT as an anti-cortisol. If Sledge's product is even better than that, then it would be great for PCT in conjunction with your anti-e.

Have you ever been on a keto diet? I believe acetone is "sweated" out when one is in ketosis.

I may be totally wrong though.
Ive actually never done keto, and I havent read enough about it, so I wouldnt know. I think acetone is responsible for the odd smell that one could have during keto.

I have worked with Acetone in a lab though, and its very flammable. Inhaling the fumes for any length of time will make you dizzy, etc.

I guess it dosent cause skin cancer, so using it in a dermal would technically be OK, but it can be toxic if too much of it gets in the bloodstream. However, if its evaporating off the skin before any of it gets absorbed, I guess it would be OK.

http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/tfacts21.html

http://allergies.about.com/library/chem/blchem-acetone4.htm

http://www.bu.edu/es/labsafety/ESMSDSs/MSAcetone.html

BV

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I guess it would - 7-OXO-DHEA is great to use for PCT as an anti-cortisol. If Sledge's product is even better than that, then it would be great for PCT in conjunction with your anti-e.

Ive actually never done keto, and I havent read enough about it, so I wouldnt know. I think acetone is responsible for the odd smell that one could have during keto.

I have worked with Acetone in a lab though, and its very flammable. Inhaling the fumes for any length of time will make you dizzy, etc.

I guess it dosent cause skin cancer, so using it in a dermal would technically be OK, but it can be toxic if too much of it gets in the bloodstream. However, if its evaporating off the skin before any of it gets absorbed, I guess it would be OK.

http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/tfacts21.html

http://allergies.about.com/library/chem/blchem-acetone4.htm

http://www.bu.edu/es/labsafety/ESMSDSs/MSAcetone.html

BV
Not BBing related at all, but it made me chuckle...

My dad is a recovered alcaholic. He has been clean about 6 months now, but still uses "antibuse"(the one tht makes u puke/pass out if u drink.)

Yesterday he split nail varnish remover(mostly acetone) all over his hands by mistake, and ended up feeling like **** and projectile vomiting :D.

I should see what heppens if I put him on Keto

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if the acetone helped carry something noxious in the nail polish remover into his bloodstream...

acecombact1

Awards
more like an AI. it wont be a huge effect, not stronger then formestane or anything like that just something subtle. i dont know if it would effect women who are on birth control, it may depending on how much one takes of either compound.

I have been using 7-OH for about 3 weeks now, 300mgs per day is too much for me. it lowers cortisol too much my fused ankles cant take it so i had to go down to 200mgs. I have a decent amount of studies showing how much better it is, i just have to unzip them all and get them posted. you can try doing a basic search at pub med and you may come up with something. its 7-hydroxy-dhea.
so 7-hydroxy-dhea is different than 7-oxo?

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wonder if the acetone helped carry something noxious in the nail polish remover into his bloodstream...
I thought Acetone was alcahol? I assumed the acetone got into his bloodstream and caused the effects.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oh, I wonder what the reaction was to then.