RPN Havoc First Cycle-need advice!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.33%

RPN Havoc First Cycle-need advice!

Hey all,

I've decided I'm going to be doing my first ever cycle with RPN Havoc. I've been doing an immense amount of reading and have emerged more confused than I was to begin with...Anyway, I'm considering either a four week cycle: 20/30/30/40 or a five week cycle: 30/30/40/40/40 or 50. I'm going to be taking fish oil, multivitamins and a cycle support supplement during my cycle. For my PCT, I am considering Nolvadex(I can't figure out what would be an appropriate dosage) In addition to the multivitamins and fish oil. I'm sure I need other things for my PCT, perhaps-any suggestions?

I also need help figuring out when to take my PH and SERM doses. Morning and preworkout...what about when I'm taking 40 mg or so?

Anyway, I know sound very misinformed, but I've done so much reading and I'm exhausted-I really wish I could get some concise and straightforward information. I'd really appreciate it! You guys know better than me, so help me out!

ps I will be going for a cut cycle

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34%

Bump!!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.26%

I have been looking at Epi for my first cycle here soon as well. I would rather do a five week cycle. They seem to be the norm for Epi. Obvious cycle supports/ancillaries and PCT. I was thinking Nolva 40/40/20/20 or Clomid 100/50/25/25. Both seem like consistent SERM dosages. A lot of people say on here to split doses if you are taking three or four caps.

Those seasoned, please correct me if I am wrong.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.26%

Here is how mine may look, for reference. Please listen the Dr.Str8ed and others who love and use Epi first.

Basics:
    Multi, Fish Oil, Glucosamine and MSM.

Cycle:
    Epi 30/40/40/40/40 (listening to sides)
    Cycle Support

PCT:
    DAA 3/3/3/3/3/3
    Triazole (maybe as it is on hand) or Erase
    Nolva 40/40/20/20 or Clomid 100/50/25/25
    Creatine

AI on hand.

My setup may need work. So again, please listen to others first as I hope they chime. But that is my basic plan in my head right now. It may change a little. We will see.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.69%

Quote Originally Posted by paintbrush View Post
    Hey all,

I've decided I'm going to be doing my first ever cycle with RPN Havoc. I've been doing an immense amount of reading and have emerged more confused than I was to begin with...Anyway, I'm considering either a four week cycle: 20/30/30/40 or a five week cycle: 30/30/40/40/40 or 50. I'm going to be taking fish oil, multivitamins and a cycle support supplement during my cycle. For my PCT, I am considering Nolvadex(I can't figure out what would be an appropriate dosage) In addition to the multivitamins and fish oil. I'm sure I need other things for my PCT, perhaps-any suggestions?

I also need help figuring out when to take my PH and SERM doses. Morning and preworkout...what about when I'm taking 40 mg or so?

Anyway, I know sound very misinformed, but I've done so much reading and I'm exhausted-I really wish I could get some concise and straightforward information. I'd really appreciate it! You guys know better than me, so help me out!

ps I will be going for a cut cycle
    Keep the cycle for 6 weeks!, epistane will start to get amazing at week 4-5! dont stop it then... so take it for 6 weeks max. now about dosing.... id go 40-50 mgs straight for the whole cycle... 30 mgs is too little because youll use it alone.... you should enjoy it ... now about the support supps, get yourself some TUDCA (liver longer or aegis) .... PCT get clomid, drop the nolva.... and get a cortisol blocker, and a test booster (for PCT)
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.26%

Ken, so then no need for the all in one cycle supports? If you get Aegis that is?
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.69%

Quote Originally Posted by TheGnome View Post
    Ken, so then no need for the all in one cycle supports? Of you get Aegis that is?
    Aegis or liver longer are just designed to protect your liver (definately a must)... the all i one cycle support should be okay and will help (as they are designed to control bp, cholesterol levels, ect.)
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.26%

Okay. That's what I thought. So both together would be good to have. Thanks sir.

Similar Forum Threads

1. First HAVOC cycle, need your advice.
    By garrettm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-13-2009, 04:35 PM
  2. Need advice for Havoc cycle and PCT
    By htown in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 03:16 PM
  3. RPN Havoc and 11 oxo cycle advice?
    By misterchuckle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3