Prohormones taking over Youth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lobcity

Awards
Hey AM crew, long time reader... Basically first time posting. Anyways, I have been a massive fan of reading log here of designer steroids/prohormones.

Anyways, the purpose of my thread is whether you guys... And gals think PH's are being used by too many teens? I'm 20 and A LOT of my friends and people I know have been using PH's such as superdrol (anavarex) easy to obtain in Australia. However, the more I research I hear of many side effects, yet these 'teens' are showing non of them. Is it the long term sides what is the main issue?

Cheers guys, I know I may sound like a rookie, but I am just tempted to jump on the band wagon as I am getting behind them in lifts and size (I sound like a jealous girl :p).

Thanks again :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
20? Don't even think about it , if you really value your health , endocrine system and have any respect for this holy sanctuary of knowledge then DON'T do this...also , I do NOT think underage peeps are allowed to post about AAS PH/DS stuff let alone looking for encouragement to taking them...so if you really respect this holly sanctum of learning...then delete this posts and repent for this post.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Id wait, but a ton of the 16-20yr old crowd at my gym has abused AAS. It happens, but if you wait u will not regret it. If your natty gains stop, change your diet to keep the ball rolling.

lobcity

Awards
Thanks bro appreciate it. Yeah I will wait :) just was wondering why they 'seem' to have no side effects. Oh well, there issue not mine. Thanks boys.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
So long as you're smart about the way you cycle, and take long breaks (I mean like 6 months) between cycles then you should be fine.

I havent come across any studies that say steroids cause more harm to a teens HPTA than an adults.

Obviously if you were 16 or 17 I wouldn't encourage it, but you're 20.

Ultimately, if you're diet and training is in check and are ready to cycle then just make sure you know all the risks and are willing to accept the consequences.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
20? Don't even think about it , if you really value your health , endocrine system and have any respect for this holy sanctuary of knowledge then DON'T do this...also , I do NOT think underage peeps are allowed to post about AAS PH/DS stuff let alone looking for encouragement to taking them...so if you really respect this holly sanctum of learning...then delete this posts and repent for this post.
strongjoindate/10

Status
Not open for further replies.