LGI SD-10 on a cut?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

LGI SD-10 on a cut?

Did anyone try LGI SD-10 while on a cut? I know a guy that was saying it's good to take while cutting but he's not necessarily the guy to go to for advice. Of course it says that on the label but I'm curious to see what others experienced. Thanks.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Stats, experience, cycle plan? You are talking superdrol so I hope to god you have a plan cause these are flintstone vitamins. SD on a cut is going to be challenging but it can be done.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

5'10, 220 pounds. Planning to go on milk thistle for two weeks prior to cycle as well as during. Going to get blood work done during and after. This is going to be my first cycle and I'm planning to do 10/10/20/20, or at least that's the plan for now. And of course I'll be on PCT after the 4 week cycle.

Right now I'm gathering all of the information as possible before starting my first cycle. Right now I'm on a cut that's going to last aprox. two months. A high carbs, moderate protein & fat diet, since I heard a lot of carbs is required.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

I would get a cycle support supplement, AI Life Support or Iron Mag Labs Advance Cycle Support. Both of those are better than just milk thistle; I have gotten blood work after 6 weeks on the AI one and my liver was fine and cholestrol was only slightly out of whack.

Ok I am going debunk this whole carbs are required myth. You know why guys say you need carbs all the time, because they ride the insulin roller coaster all day and are constantly fighting lethargy. I have done the UD2.0 which is low carb and so did a good friend who is a member here, we felt better on the low carb days then during hte weekly carb up that is for sure. I suggest a lower carb diet with some carb cycling built into it. Something like 150-200 on leg day, 100-150 another two days and under 100 the rest of the days. On all your off days I would do under 50-60 and let the protein and fat give you energy. If you do that, you will cut up like no other, if you roll a lot of carbs, you will hold a lot of water, your BP will go up and the sides will go up as well. Some will argue I am off base, prove it.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks man, I'll make sure to look into the products you recommended. One thing I do not want to do is to make the mistake of going all ego-wheelin and wind up having the damage overshadow the tremendous gains. I have nothing but great things to say about low carb diets, off & on for the past six years.

Obviously it has a lot to do with your diet but would decent gains come with it while on a cut?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny
    I would get a cycle support supplement, AI Life Support or Iron Mag Labs Advance Cycle Support. Both of those are better than just milk thistle; I have gotten blood work after 6 weeks on the AI one and my liver was fine and cholestrol was only slightly out of whack.

Ok I am going debunk this whole carbs are required myth. You know why guys say you need carbs all the time, because they ride the insulin roller coaster all day and are constantly fighting lethargy. I have done the UD2.0 which is low carb and so did a good friend who is a member here, we felt better on the low carb days then during hte weekly carb up that is for sure. I suggest a lower carb diet with some carb cycling built into it. Something like 150-200 on leg day, 100-150 another two days and under 100 the rest of the days. On all your off days I would do under 50-60 and let the protein and fat give you energy. If you do that, you will cut up like no other, if you roll a lot of carbs, you will hold a lot of water, your BP will go up and the sides will go up as well. Some will argue I am off base, prove it.
    100% correct. OP i'd run it at 10mg for 6 weeks.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Seconded what these guys have to say. 10mg will provide enough of an increase in test to help preserve muscle and probably gain some muscle while eating reduced cals. It won't be too toxic, and shut-down will be minimal. Still do it right and take care of your liver and HPTA with a good SERM + cort control or natural t booster.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Answers

Agreed with them ^ 10mg for 6 weeks would probably be a lot better suited for cutting purposes.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I have read several logs (with pictures) of people pulsing sd at 10 or 20mg for up to 16 weeks. The one guy who ran it at 20mg pulsed for 16 weeks had pretty good success as a recomp. He lost about 4% bf and gained about 6 solid pounds of muscle. Just a thought...
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

8 mg of Ultradrol for 4-6 weeks would be even better on a cut, imo. I would advise using PPC (Hepatopro) and UDCA (or TUDCA) as liver supports, and toremifene as a SERM for PCT.
    RTR.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Agree with all these guys. Great posts! I'm a big fan of carb cycling and think SD can def be used for cut, but as is for any cycle all bout diet bro! Cutting or bulking, diet diet diet! Get this in check and ur good. Also would go with above mentioned tudca for liv support. Actual reports out of milk thistle hindering gains.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rubberring
    8 mg of Ultradrol for 4-6 weeks would be even better on a cut, imo. I would advise using PPC (Hepatopro) and UDCA (or TUDCA) as liver supports, and toremifene as a SERM for PCT.
    I don't think so, 12mg of ultra drol and 10mg of sd is about the same
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the responses I appreciate it. By the way how is Liv. 52? I heard great things about it.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMeddle View Post
    Thanks for the responses I appreciate it. By the way how is Liv. 52? I heard great things about it.
    While I'm not sure if it's just broscience, I have heard that milk thistle interferes with the methylization of compounds, and just to be safe I avoid using milk thistle while on cycle. I preload it and use it in pct, but on cycle I use liv. 52 to be safe. It's a great liver care compound that doesn't contain milk thistle, so no worries.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I don't think so, 12mg of ultra drol and 10mg of sd is about the same
    I don't find them to be similar at all. Superdrol makes me feel like crap even at 10mg, and I feel hypo/sluggish most of the day. 8mg of UD has me feeling great, and is probably the best OTC steroid out there for a recomp/cut. Just because it's synthesized from SD doesn't make it all that similar, even though that myth seems to be perpetuated around here a lot. Personally, I find UD to be a lot more "cut-friendly." To each his own.
    RTR.
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Liv. 52 hype: solely with regards to it lacking milk thistle. I don't suppose many of us actually monitor the effects on our livers, per se. Peace of mind, perhaps? At least it's something for the liver. Will definitely look into UDCA.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderPig View Post
    Liv. 52 hype: solely with regards to it lacking milk thistle. I don't suppose many of us actually monitor the effects on our livers, per se. Peace of mind, perhaps? At least it's something for the liver. Will definitely look into UDCA.
    I deleted my original post, as I didn't want to start a pissing contest over liver supports. That being said, I'm completely sold on using PPC in combination with UDCA for oral cycles. I ran two orals (including UD, and not simultaneously or back-to-back) with my last test prop cycle, and my ALT/AST/Bilirubin levels were all within normal ranges, and that's during PCT while still taking my SERM and AI. Not saying Liv-52 is complete crap, but I think there's a reason why it's so economical, and why you don't find its ingredients in other liver support products. Just my $0.02.
    RTR.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

TUDCA/UDCA > *

NaC and/or Milk thistle simply does not come close to the protectant power of TUDCA/UDCA. For a simple beginner PH, NAC should suffice. Anything stronger like dzine/SD/LMG etc etc etc or when stacking methyls; I always recommend Antaeus Lab's Aegis or bulk UDCA.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  •