each muscle group once or twice a week while using rpn havoc? - AnabolicMinds.com

each muscle group once or twice a week while using rpn havoc?

1. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.

each muscle group once or twice a week while using rpn havoc?

Hey guys, just wanted some feedback on your opinions of the pros and cons on once a week, or twice a week exercising the same muscle group. I really wanna maximize the gains as much as possible, and naturally recover from workouts quick. Which would you recommend and why?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BigVida View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted some feedback on your opinions of the pros and cons on once a week, or twice a week exercising the same muscle group. I really wanna maximize the gains as much as possible, and naturally recover from workouts quick. Which would you recommend and why?
    I like to hit Legs / Biceps / Back(Not deadlifts) twice a week.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

alot of users report faster recovery while on epi and alot of other anabolics so training a muscle group twice wont hurt at all, i train legs twice currently and im cutting...
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

be sure to take something like cissus! your muscles might recover quickly, but your tendons probably wont

I like to train the major muscle groups twice a week, but I have to take Cissus and a high dose of Omega's to keep the tendonitis from haunting me
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  215 lbs.

i'm hitting everything twice a week now, usually with one heavy day and one light volume day

little bit of shoulder work on chest day, little bit of chest work on shoulder day, arms twice a week, little back work all around

on cycle you should be able to handle it if you eat sufficiently and get plenty of rest
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.

Thanks for the responses, yeah diets on track, and I'm prepared for a little joint ache. good call with the tendonitis, I'm usually so absorbed in muscle recovery that I forget about my body being fully functional and preventitive maintenance on other areas a lot of folks tend not to focus on while training. Love getting feedback from this forum, because things I usually wouldn't think about get brought to light. Thanks again guys, great responses
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    be sure to take something like cissus! your muscles might recover quickly, but your tendons probably wont

I like to train the major muscle groups twice a week, but I have to take Cissus and a high dose of Omega's to keep the tendonitis from haunting me
    alot of people dose high in omegas for joints
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

I usually hit everything twice a week
    CELTIC LABS REP
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

The whole idea of once a week with long recovery time is based on natural and ample time for muscle repair. Anabolics change the whole game. With protein and carb intake high you could het each group 3 or 4 times a week and hit them hard and have better recovery than natural giving 6 days off. Dont waist potential of anabolics for long recovery time, you would be damageing your body and not takeing advantage
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

I train 4 days/wk. I do squat, bench, ohp, and deads. With each compound exercises I add in about 4 assistance exercises with 3-4 sets and 8-10 reps. So far, my body has been responding nicely. Even though I'm on a cycle, I still get sore the next day. With that being said, hit the weights hard each time you train. Also, you might need to deload every now and then for better recovery and to bust through plateaus.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

There has been a great deal of study and opinions on this particular subject, but I feel that it really does depend and vary on each individual person.
    I use the twice a week regiment. One heavy one light. Good diet, much rest and if course a lil "help". Lol
    Gettin' Gear, Doin Work and Spittin' Knowledge!
    Competitor / Gear God / Trainer
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post

THIS. Shoulders killed me so I had to have 2-3 days between chest/shoulder day AND a couple days recovery for those days starting at about week 3 into my cycle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How often is everyone training a muscle group per work?
    By seccsi in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 10:24 PM
  2. Hitting each muscle group once per week
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 04:40 PM
  3. muscle group question?
    By Doubravkody in forum Bulking
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 12:51 PM
  4. Using IGF to Bring up One Muscle Group?
    By dsw222 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 11:57 PM
  5. muscle group combinations
    By terp067 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-07-2005, 10:23 PM