Do I have gyno from what you can see?

Matty90

Awards
Hey so I did some dbols when I was 18, young dumb and wanted to be big. anyway never followed up with the pct because I had no idea what I was doing. About 6 months after that I stopped training and got a bit overweight.. and then I started paying more attention to my boobs. started feeling hard lumps underneath about the size of a quarter/loonie also painful at times when squeezed touched, etc.
I did some research about it and found out about gyno, I saw a doctor and an endochron.. w,e you call em and they both confirmed it appeared to be gyno. Then was sent to surgeon where he said I was 60 pounds overweight he wouldnt do the surgery and I should lose weight. I am 6'2 225 pounds id be 165 if i lost 60 pounds wtf!!!
anyway before I get another opinion, i thought id ask you guys. Also I have always had a bigger chest, my dad has double d's and so do i but mine look like they have gyno... so i need to know... first 2 pics r before the dbol 3 years ago. and other 2 are today also put on some weight clearly. just getting back in shape now
I was 180-195 pounds in first 2 pics also and now im 225, hope to hear your replies :D

164300_143830532340359_100001402388797_264445_2162717_n.jpg
225943_1053160701513_2397_n.jpg
019.jpg
gyno.jpg

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Just loose the weight bro. One step at a time. Your chest looks the way it looks bc of your bf levels. The doc was wise not op till u loose the weight. Get your bf down and take it from there. Repost this thread once you get down to least 10%.

cdup

cdup

Awards
Just loose the weight bro. One step at a time. Your chest looks the way it looks bc of your bf levels. The doc was wise not op till u loose the weight. Get your bf down and take it from there. Repost this thread once you get down to least 10%.
^^^ this. Also keep pushing to make gains and get/keep the diet in check and you should see some results. Good luck man, I look forward to seeing a followup.

TayTeg

TayTeg

Awards
from what i can see. No...read the sticky and do a self test. Are your nipples sore or in pain? does it hurt when you squeeze from left to right? is there a pebble that seems to be the size of a small quarter?

Matty90

Awards
yeah man painful time to time.. and some tissue buildup size of quarter/loonie.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Beginning pics you didn't have gyno. Now you're ~45lbs heavier, naturally quite a bit softer, but assuming that the first two pics were after your dbol cycle, you absolutely do not have gyno. Just looks like fat that you gained.

Notice that you're asking if you have gyno but not if you have irreparable fat gain in your stomach area ;) lol lose the weight and the fat will disappear from your chest man, don't worry.

Matty90

Awards
those 2 pics were before the dbol. all natural 17-18 years old.. which is why im second guessing the weight gain along with the pain :(

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
So the comparison pics are 3 years ago before Dbol, and then today, +45lbs, a lot of it fat.

I hate to say it man, but it's nearly impossible to say clearly with that sort of gap and the fact that you don't have any pics of yourself still lean AFTER using the dbol. The side shot (at your current weight) says to me that it isn't gyno (gyno tends to be a bit rounder, obtuse, and awkward), but the solution is obvious here man: lose the excess weight you have and know for sure. Hell, you might even wind up healthier and living a better lifestyle after you lose it ;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Those dear sir , are man boobs , but not gyno , merely fatty pecs. You can sleep calm tonight again , though they look milkable no lactation will occur from those as they are not the result of high prolactin levels or a hormonal imbalance of estrogen, you merely gotta melt that fatty coat and build some hard rocks for pectorals :).

So to sum it up , no bro , no gyno , merely fatty titties :)

Matty90

Awards
here I got a pic during the dbol cycle and one after

2678_1068282559550_1078230_n.jpg
284961_201580276565384_100001402388797_563001_1015704_n.jpg

10-12% bf there

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Read:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/97254-if-you-think.html

Nope - there's no real gyno there. However, if you're truly concerned, look up info on 'research chemicals' (like SERMs and AIs). You'll have to do your own searching because although we may mention this stuff from time to time on the Anabolic Minds forum, we do not and will not discuss it in great detail...

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Looks like pseudogyno to me if anything, just lower your fat levels a lil bit.... you have gyno if you feel a lump, and your nipples start to itch...(if you feel sensitive nipples, do not touch em too much, since that would increase prolactin.

To me, it doesn look like gyno. you look normal