How long until i start seeing changes Sumotropin/Testosterone

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
20 years old, 5'6" 177lbs, husky but strong, half way done with my 12 week cycle of AEN Ape testosterone booster, also just started 6 months of Somotropin hGH shots, 10.5 IUs, how long until I start seeing changes, I.e. weight loss, strength increase, physique changes, muscle size inc rease. Etc

TayTeg

TayTeg

Awards
1. You dont sound like your experienced with AAS or Peptides
2. Your 20 years old why are you starting peptides at such a young age
3. If you are if anything going to do a cycle, wait a few more years, Your GH levels and TEST levels are already higher than half the older folks on TRT and hormone therapy.

awickham544

awickham544

Awards
20 years old, 5'6" 177lbs, husky but strong, half way done with my 12 week cycle of AEN Ape testosterone booster, also just started 6 months of Somotropin hGH shots, 10.5 IUs, how long until I start seeing changes, I.e. weight loss, strength increase, physique changes, muscle size inc rease. Etc
I want to know how the hell you got your hand on somatropin, living in the US at that. I live in FL if I were to get caught with something like that it would be 5 years in prison. At 20 you produce enough levels of Test that you dont need it, hell if you want to boost your HgH just High Impact Interval Train you will naturally release more HgH that way.

TayTeg

TayTeg

Awards
I want to know how the hell you got your hand on somotropin, living in the US at that. I live in FL if I were to get caught with something like that it would be 5 years in prison. At 20 you produce enough levels of Test that you dont need it, hell if you want to boost your HgH just High Impact Interval Train you will naturally release more HgH that way.
lol i've never seen in person, name brand stuff like that. good point.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I want to know how the hell you got your hand on somatropin, living in the US at that. I live in FL if I were to get caught with something like that it would be 5 years in prison. At 20 you produce enough levels of Test that you dont need it, hell if you want to boost your HgH just High Impact Interval Train you will naturally release more HgH that way.
Prescription, long story, just trying to take full advantage of my time on it, and FYI the APE test booster is pretty awesome

Jahcuree

Prescription, long story, just trying to take full advantage of my time on it, and FYI the APE test booster is pretty awesome
damn man, 10.5 iu of prescription hgh?? you should at least be having numbing of hands and flushing of skin post injection immediately right?

napalm

napalm

Awards
I'm calling bs on this one. What dx did he give you to justify 10.5 iu's per day? Smells awfully troll like to me. No insurance company would pay for that, and without insurance, my god would that be expensive.

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
Wow! Really? At 20 years old?? You're running this kind of gear already & you want to know when to expect results?? Sounds as if you really should do MORE research on this. Should have done that first in all honesty.....
Just sayin'