M1t pct question

matrix

Awards
im took m1t twice a day for two weeks i was told to take endotest for pct after doing some research im noticing that i should be taking other stuff and i was misinformed (stupid on my part i should have looked it up berfore i started). i have no noticable side effects but was wondering if i should still get some other pcts., I am on week off the m1t.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
get nolva stat take for 4 weeks 40/40/20/20 ED please please do lots of research before you do another cycle of anything

matrix

Awards
obviously i didnt do this right what should i have done ive been reading alot of posts on this everyone takes it difrently i just followed the back of the bottle and listened to the guy at the store selling it to me he obviously didnt knwo what he was talking about last time i do that like i said earlier i dont have any noticible side efects but im still concerened.

rpward210

Far Beyond Driven
Awards
Good job of recognizing the situation, and doing research. In this day and age it seems to be more and more like a unicorn. Along with Nolva, consider Silymarin and ALA.

matrix

Awards
i really apreciate the help guys im going to do alot more research before i try any other supplements. What side efects should i be looking out for?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
gyno, prolonged shrunken testicles, no increase in libido, blood spurting out your eyes, etc.....

matrix

Awards
i dont seem to have any sides can your system come back on its own

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i dont seem to have any sides can your system come back on its own
it could bro, but why take the chance? nolva is cheap and safe. don't plan a cycle unless you have a plan for PCT, otherwise you're just wasting time and money.

matrix

Awards
i ordered some nolva i just wondering what they are and if i had any

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
those are just the noticeable physical symptoms, there's more technical internal things going on as well that make my head hurt. the smart people may be able to clarify that area.

matrix

Awards
y are they allowed to sell the m1t but not the stuff you need after taking it

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Beez......you're cracking me up over here :icon_lol: :rofl: :icon_lol:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Beez......you're cracking me up over here :icon_lol: :rofl: :icon_lol:
yeah, i don't know what my problem is. i'm cranky as **** lately. must be the tren. makes me extra witty though, i can think of comebacks quicker than ****.

former_SlimJim

Board Supporter
Awards
After a 2 week cycle of m1t;
nolva 40mg / day for week 1 - then 20mg / day for week 2.

After a 4 week cycle of m1t;
nolva 40mg / day for weeks 1 & 2 - then 20mg / day for weeks 3 & 4.

Also take milk thisle and ALA for your liver

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
m1t shuts you down EXTREMELY HARD
even after "only" 2 weeks i would still do a typical 4 week pct

former_SlimJim

Board Supporter
Awards
m1t shuts you down EXTREMELY HARD
even after "only" 2 weeks i would still do a typical 4 week pct
I have done three 2-week cycles of m1t and used the pct that I recommended above. 2 weeks on - 2 weeks pct - 2 weeks off everything - repeat. I continued to grow during pct and kept all of my gains. That's just my own experience.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
I Did a 4 week super1+, and m1t for 18 days. And when i came off my sex drive and libido was higher then when on cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 22
Post Cycle Therapy 10
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 5