30lbs of Muscle Now What!!!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have a friend who put on about 30lbs of mostly muscle who is looking to push his genetics as far as he can

he'd done his homework as I made him research for 2 years before even thinking about it.

here is what he is thinking:

cycle

test e,monday250 thrusday 250

test suspension 50 preworkout maybe 100 if needed

dbol 40 ed maybe up to 60

pct :Nolvadex 40ed maybe higher if needed

supports

liv52,fish oil

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Ur friend needs to list his stats, other than that that's a pretty basic cycle

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
And he needs to learn more about a pct. this one is lame

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Did your friend ever used suspension? Hurts like hell. If he use it for instant power gains better go tren. Pct needs hcg.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Because friends are always scared of noob mistakes. And then it goes ah yeah i know that but my friend.....

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
and yeah... he put on 30lbs of muscle... cuz her knows that. he did a bod pod before and after.... oh wait... he gained 30lbs and now thinks he has +30lbs of muscle. brb - no fat at all!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
and yeah... he put on 30lbs of muscle... cuz her knows that. he did a bod pod before and after.... oh wait... he gained 30lbs and now thinks he has +30lbs of muscle. brb - no fat at all!
Don't all of us here in AM have a bodpod in the garage to test our weekly/daily progress? ;p hehe I liked your comment

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
please note the following in the first sentence.he realizes some of the weight he has gained is going to be fat but he can cut that if he decides to.

have a friend who put on about 30lbs of mostly muscle who is looking to push his genetics as far as he can

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did your friend ever used suspension? Hurts like hell. If he use it for instant power gains better go tren. Pct needs hcg.
I advised him of this.he thinks he will be ok.he is going to use a slin size neddle so I think he might be ok if the stuff he gets is smooth.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
still need to know his goals,his body fat, height.ect

but if it were me and i was trying to gain 30lbs. i would add some tren to the cycle.

for pct i would use clomid 100/50/25/25, erase 1/2/3/3/2/1, DAA 3g, forged pct. this is another simple cycle. you will need some caber incase of tren sides. and i would get some dex for on cycle.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
still need to know his goals,his body fat, height.ect

but if it were me and i was trying to gain 30lbs. i would add some tren to the cycle.

for pct i would use clomid 100/50/25/25, erase 1/2/3/3/2/1, DAA 3g, forged pct. this is another simple cycle. you will need some caber incase of tren sides. and i would get some dex for on cycle.
his goal is to gain 5 to 10lbs..he's done a great job so far pushing his body naturally putting on about 30lbs alot of it solid muscle with some fat here and there. at this point after putting on 30lbs he has switched up his workouts,eating,sleeping etc and is making progress at about 1 to 2lbs a month but after 30lbs .I would say he has earned the right to try his first cycle. stats are 6'1 he's around 255 260 at about 13% bodyfat.

I figured it would be easier to post this here as he will ask me questions from time to time.I'm basically looking to bounce ideas back and forth.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Dbol 40-60mg daily? Along with test enthanate and suspension...and he has two support supps. Liv52 and Fish Oil...beautiful.

Is this his first cycle? He will grow just fine with less compounds...I would do 2 max for the first cycle, test base with an oral (if Dbol is his choice, let him have it I suppose). I see absolutely no reason to use test sus along with enanthate for your first cycle, just keep the test-e as your base and run an oral on top.

carnivore24

Awards
his goal is to gain 5 to 10lbs..he's done a great job so far pushing his body naturally putting on about 30lbs alot of it solid muscle with some fat here and there. at this point after putting on 30lbs he has switched up his workouts,eating,sleeping etc and is making progress at about 1 to 2lbs a month but after 30lbs .I would say he has earned the right to try his first cycle. stats are 6'1 he's around 255 260 at about 13% bodyfat.

I figured it would be easier to post this here as he will ask me questions from time to time.I'm basically looking to bounce ideas back and forth.
You realize 260 at 13% if he lost 15 pounds of fat he would be 245 pounds at 7 percent. which I think would be a little bigger then arnold was.......

So even though its bs he's that big when you call me a liar then rely the info to him to lose 15 pounds and go compete

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dbol 40-60mg daily? Along with test enthanate and suspension...and he has two support supps. Liv52 and Fish Oil...beautiful.

Is this his first cycle? He will grow just fine with less compounds...I would do 2 max for the first cycle, test base with an oral (if Dbol is his choice, let him have it I suppose). I see absolutely no reason to use test sus along with enanthate for your first cycle, just keep the test-e as your base and run an oral on top.
I believe he may have ran test at some point but I believe it was low dosed I'll have to ask him.test e and dbol sound like a good mix

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You realize 260 at 13% if he lost 15 pounds of fat he would be 245 pounds at 7 percent. which I think would be a little bigger then arnold was.......

So even though its bs he's that big when you call me a liar then rely the info to him to lose 15 pounds and go compete
thats an idea I kinda threw at him one day but with his work and family life he wouldn't really have the time to devote 100% he said

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Having a hard time believing that he put on 30lbs natty getting him to his current weight and body fat.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think Mich29 is well respected around here.

suaverico

suaverico

Awards
Dam. WTF? Can't understand any single word. What r u guys talking about? Steroids?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
thats an idea I kinda threw at him one day but with his work and family life he wouldn't really have the time to devote 100% he said
if he cant devote 100% why the hell is he considering juice? theres no point in running gear if you cannot devote your self to the sport and diet. tell him he's a retard and slap him in the face for thinking of using. tell him to check his bf again. 14% at 260 is ridiculous and he doesnt need anything at that size unless he's like 6'7'.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Don't all of us here in AM have a bodpod in the garage to test our weekly/daily progress? ;p hehe I liked your comment
I keep mine at the exercise and sports lab =P

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I ****ing wish I did, I have to drive 2 hours and 30 mins if I want an accurate test.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I keep mine at the exercise and sports lab =P
Did you get it at that 2x1 sale they had on BodPods at Sam's club too? I even donated my extra one to the gym I workout at bro haha

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I ****ing wish I did, I have to drive 2 hours and 30 mins if I want an accurate test.
Where da f*ck do you live chris WTF? Something like redneck county or something?

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Did you get it at that 2x1 sale they had on BodPods at Sam's club too? I even donated my extra one to the gym I workout at bro haha
Something like that! Courtest of the arm and a leg I pay for tuition each semester lol

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Where da f*ck do you live chris WTF? Something like redneck county or something?
I live in Arkansas, if u want meth or McDonald's we got it, but that's it

emantest

emantest

Awards
Where in Arkansas? It must be in the sticks cause you can get what you need in the city.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I live in Arkansas, if u want meth or McDonald's we got it, but that's it
I don't want either...

:laughing:

No fine bytchez?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Where in Arkansas? It must be in the sticks cause you can get what you need in the city.
The only one I've found is in Fayetteville? Where is one close to little rock?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if he cant devote 100% why the hell is he considering juice? theres no point in running gear if you cannot devote your self to the sport and diet. tell him he's a retard and slap him in the face for thinking of using. tell him to check his bf again. 14% at 260 is ridiculous and he doesnt need anything at that size unless he's like 6'7'.
not enough time to compete professionally

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
not enough time to compete professionally
Lolol hes an idiot to juice then. If he doesnt have time to compete (doubt he'd ever make pro) then he doesnt have time to take steroids. All a comp is is one day. Everything leading up to it is nutrition and gym. Nothing changes. Diet might get more strict but it certainly doesnt take any extra time. It takes devotion but thats to diet alone otherwise he would walk on stage at the 35% bf hes probably realistically at.

evodrag

Awards
Hi my name is mich. I have a pretend friend who doesnt have time to really workout or eat right but he's bigger than arnold naturally. He's ready to juice but didnt do the research so I forced him to spend 2 years of researching even though he could kick my ass in the pretend world. But he doesnt have time to log on and ask a question for himself. And in 2 years he couldnt figure this out. So its time for me to step in and get his answers "I" need. I mean he needs. We talk for hours everynight before we go to sleep. We have soooo much fun together. My mom keeps asking who Im talking to. God shes annoying!

demolition

demolition

Awards
Hi my name is mich. I have a pretend friend who doesnt have time to really workout or eat right but he's bigger than arnold naturally. He's ready to juice but didnt do the research so I forced him to spend 2 years of researching even though he could kick my ass in the pretend world. But he doesnt have time to log on and ask a question for himself. And in 2 years he couldnt figure this out. So its time for me to step in and get his answers "I" need. I mean he needs. We talk for hours everynight before we go to sleep. We have soooo much fun together. My mom keeps asking who Im talking to. God shes annoying!
Ha ha ha ha ha for the win!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This has to be one of the best posts I have seen!.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you guys are missing the point here but thanks for keeping this thread interesting

TeleRob

Awards
I'm not going to waste the energy trying to dissuade you from a cycle; you'll do what you please. However, I would recommend you buff out your PCT, and not only that but do it while you're running the cycle. Add in an AI and possibly some HcG (you could save that for PCT though)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 29
BigIron97 Bulking 2
BigIron97 Supplement Logs 18
BigIron97 Supplement Logs 0
BigIron97 Supplement Logs 0