Need some help on inj PH cycle

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I have some DS PH's

I have 1 bottle of 4ad cyp, 1 bottle of 1test cyp, and 2 bottles of DS 425mg/ml sledge test (first batch). I want to run a 10 week cycle, and have all of my orals planned out, but need some suggestions on the inj.ables.

Hows this look

500mgs a week 1test cyp
600mgs a week 4ad cyp
1275mgs a week sledge test (3ccs)

How should I do injections on this? EOD? I plan to do glutes quads and delts as my rotation plan.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
the sledge test has 4adcyp in it. what you have laid out would work, although i would up the 1 test by another ml a week. i would do this

7-800 mg/week 1test-cyp
2000mg/week sledge test

save the 4ad cyp for another day. the sledge test dosing is variable upon bodyweight, cycle experience, and a few others, but you don't want to dip below 1500mg/week.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i split mine up into 2x week injections. monday i do both glutes, and thursday i do both quads. that holds 11ml's of hormone (2.5cc for each quad, 3cc for each glute)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
personally i would run the 1-test, 4ad together and save the sledge test for another cycle i think you could successfully run it on its own

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Since you have orals I would also say wait on the sledge test. It has 4-ad prop for gains to come faster. Since you have orals you will already have this. With the 4-ad cyp just go with mon wed fri if you wanted to. If you do sledge test you will need eod injections because of the prop in it. My cycle that I just started a few days ago is 1ml 1-test cyp with 1.5ml sledge test eod.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
the sledge test has 4adcyp in it. what you have laid out would work, although i would up the 1 test by another ml a week. i would do this

7-800 mg/week 1test-cyp
2000mg/week sledge test

save the 4ad cyp for another day. the sledge test dosing is variable upon bodyweight, cycle experience, and a few others, but you don't want to dip below 1500mg/week.
Agreed. Drop the cyp, and up the sledge test to 1800mgs/week.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Cool, Will do, So I guess 2000mgs a week sledge test with EOD injections.