The goal of PCT?

LearnAnabolic

Awards
Considering a Halodrol cycle for 4-6 weeks.

I've done my research and just have a question about PCT.

For a non-aromatizing compound such as Halodrol, why is a SERM like Clomid/Tamifloxen necessary? Products like Triazole/Erase Pro are not recommended/enough it seems. I know Clomid stimulates the gonads to release FSH/LH to get test production up and going again, but Nolvadex does not, and just purely controls estrogen (from what I could read). If the purpose of using a SERM is to stimulate the HTPA to get FSH/LH going and the testes back up, wouldn't Clomid be required? If not, then what does Nolvadex have on Erase/Triazole in terms of Estrogen blocking (besides pure pharamaceutical power?) Again I'm speaking for the sake of milder non-aromatizing compounds, for example: Halodrol.

LearnAnabolic

Awards
INB4: You're naive/uneducated ****storm. I'm here to learn.

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
http :// anabolicminds . com/forum/steroids/97254-if-you-think. html

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
this thread is wrong, in so many ways.... :smoker:

LearnAnabolic

Awards
Thanks for the replies so far.

Again so the goal of the SERM is to control estrogen rebound during the PCT period, so basically the answer is Erase/Triazole are not strong enough compounds for this job? I've run a bottle Erase Pro before and it surely works, my joints can attest to this. The question is, is power of the product the issue. Again, if the concern stems beyond estrogen control. I would love to learn.

Is it because Traizole/Erase Pro are primarily AIs? Erase Pro has ingredients which bind to estrogen receptor sites as well.

Basically the question I have is, a SERM is recommended because Tri/Erase are not strong enough, is this correct?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
the goal of using a SERM is to recover your T levels and you HPTA function as soon as possible..... now some people dont advice the use a SERM on certain compounds (including halodrol) because its considered to be mild and the cycle of halodrol is usually 6 weeks, but again, its depending on how you want to risk it, because even the mildest compound will suppress you.... so in plan english a SERM is a must in most cycles specially for compounds like superdrol or tren and longer ones.... you need to do research on that matter and take the best decitions.... a SERM does not contro estrogen at all... it raises testosterone and that prevents gyno... because when you stop a cycle, your t levels will be pretty low, and your body will try to compensate that with more estrogen, and then you get gyno.... certanly a SERM acts very different than an AI in blocking estrogen.... since an AI works directly on crushing estrogen,, while a SERM just block em but they keep circulating...... altho an AI is not often recoended on PCT since some AIs will still keep your HPTA suppressed....... thats why a SERM is adviced for PCT.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
this thread is wrong, in so many ways.... :smoker:
Indeed
INB4: You're naive/uneducated ****storm. I'm here to learn.
You are a ****y person :3 I shall reward that in the proper manner, if you are here to learn , bow down and accept you have done horrible research and shall not make the mistake of questioning the need of SERM in an Hdrol cycle scrub :3!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html

Currently I am too lazy to go through and break it down but this link should help enlighten you.
God damn I am 10 minutes late and the original Author of the thread beats me to sending them to it :p Props for always watching out for peoples nuts and health Gerbil ^^, listen to him please OP.

LearnAnabolic

Awards
the goal of using a SERM is to recover your T levels and you HPTA function as soon as possible..... now some people dont advice the use a SERM on certain compounds (including halodrol) because its considered to be mild and the cycle of halodrol is usually 6 weeks, but again, its depending on how you want to risk it, because even the mildest compound will suppress you.... so in plan english a SERM is a must in most cycles specially for compounds like superdrol or tren and longer ones.... you need to do research on that matter and take the best decitions.... a SERM does not contro estrogen at all... it raises testosterone and that prevents gyno... because when you stop a cycle, your t levels will be pretty low, and your body will try to compensate that with more estrogen, and then you get gyno.... certanly a SERM acts very different than an AI in blocking estrogen.... since an AI works directly on crushing estrogen,, while a SERM just block em but they keep circulating...... altho an AI is not often recoended on PCT since some AIs will still keep your HPTA suppressed....... thats why a SERM is adviced for PCT.
Also helpful and what I was looking for in terms of a response. I appreciate Ken/Gerbils actual time and effort to answer my question. Thank you!

LearnAnabolic

Awards
Sounds like I'll be ordering Clomid then. Thanks again.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Sounds like I'll be ordering Clomid then. Thanks again.
Smart man , your balls will thank you. Don't forget its a time to heal and not shortcut with low or incomplete dosage of the serm , and it really isn't a time for cutting or building , it is a sanctuary of recovery, so treat it as such.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
No problem bro, ive been there, we all been there i guess (deciding if using a SERM or not) researching, ect... i know how it is . i tried to resume it and try to put it in easy way for better understanding.... for halodrol PCT if you get clomid pharma grade, you can stack clomid with testosterone recovery stack by primordial performance or some other pct products (OTC, natural products) and cut the dose to even 25 mgs straight (lowest recomended dose).... but again, only if its pharma grade... keep in mind that if you go for research comid, it could be underdosed and you need to adjust the doses.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are OTC products that have ingredients in them that work the same way a SERM does. I would just google because the responses so far just would satisfy me. That's just me. Google is my friend.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Clomid/erase/DAA/forged post cycle = Awesome. AKA my go to pct.