Best liquid oral product for bulking

BigToke

BigToke

Awards
Hi
im looking at running a liquid oral bulking cycle it wont be my first oral cycle but my first liquid oral. I have searched the net and cant find much info on any of the products i am basically looking to see what would be the best from peoples previous experience or knowledge . Any input would be of great help
Thanks alot

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
5'11" 175lbs...I hear Whole Milk is pretty good :).

Now off the sarcasm , tune in your diet and training bro , you can still reach at least 190lbs before thinking of anabolics or needing them actually , you can get to natty potential yourself IMO...so...back to sarcasm...Eggs are a classic anabolic drink raw (not recommended due to gut health issues , but a classical Stalone move)

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Maybe he is at 5% bodyfat........ Unlikely but possible. More food is good for anyone trying to gain muscle but eat clean. The difference between small guys and hulks is mostly diet/training and then 25% gear (which is over the physiological limit). If you see a pro or even a decent ameuter they will eat like 4000 calories and non-processed food at that.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Maybe he is at 5% bodyfat........ Unlikely but possible. More food is good for anyone trying to gain muscle but eat clean. The difference between small guys and hulks is mostly diet/training and then 25% gear (which is over the physiological limit). If you see a pro or even a decent ameuter they will eat like 4000 calories and non-processed food at that.
It is in fact an unlikely , yet plausible , possibility he is at those stats indeed. Also correct on those statements, oh and first time I actually have the chance to talk to you in a thread , your work on the post of PCT, WHAT WHY HOW? Is marvelous and I do appreciate the amount of knowledge and time you put into it , it has been sort of my staple rant to people who want to go OTC PCT. Much respect and thanks Gerbil.

Back to the thread, more food would be the best indeed, and maybe Gear if it is really needed.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, most of the info there is ManBeast's doing but I helped with some of the random things.

Could we get your lifting program and diet? If we have those two we can more easily and effectively help you.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah , like Gerbil said , some good stats , info , and diet/workout plans would be nice to be more specific on the cycle suggestions.

BigToke

BigToke

Awards
I know food is the best supplement going
im at 8% bf, im actually 5'8" which i will be changing on my account im eating 6 meals a day every 2 hours with a whey protein shake in morning and after workout ive been training about 5 years
My diet is
8:00
1 protein shake
3x Weetabix/oats
1 Glass Orange Juice

10:00
Tuna/Chicken Sandwich/Wrap/Pasta
1x Bannah
Pint of milk

12:00
250g Chicken, Rice/Pasta or Jacket Potato , Tuna , Cheese Or
Prawns/Tuna , Rice/Pasta

Gym Train
Protein Shake

2:30
Tuna/Chicken Sandwich/Jacket Potato.
Or Beans on toast
Fruit Portion.

Salmon or Chincken
Mash/Rice

6:00
Lamb/Beef/Chicken/
Pasta/Mash/Veg

8:00
Left over meat from dinner
Wholemeal bread toast
Nuts
Pint of Milk

Cheers 4 your time guys

BigToke

BigToke

Awards
Anyone got any info on AMS Mass drops i think they are fairly new so cant find any reviews or logs
cheers

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
I use liquid orals and love them. Some absorption rates are a bit lower than inj/caps/tabs, but I like what it's done for me and good deal of my buddies. PM me if you'd like better details.

GodofWine

GodofWine

Awards
I use liquid orals and love them. Some absorption rates are a bit lower than inj/caps/tabs, but I like what it's done for me and good deal of my buddies. PM me if you'd like better details.
How would liquids have absorption rates lower than caps or tabs :/

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
How would liquids have absorption rates lower than caps or tabs :/
Absorption rates vary depending on the location no matter if it is injectable/liquid oral/caps. This is why do many change the delivery site when injecting. The same goes for caps as they are dissolved in the stomach. Oral liquids of course dissolve before the stomach, primarily in the mouth.
Test show that the rate of absorption can vary not only in your body, but also change from person to person due to our own unique chemical make up.
I prefer the liquid orals simply bc I'm tired of pinning. I've pinned off and on for 20 years, now I just "drop it". I feel great on it and can't notice a difference other than the occasional lack of swelling/soreness from pinning. Guess I'm getting old & lazy.... Ha!

SpiderPig

SpiderPig

Banned
Awards
Taurus nutrition makes some liquid orals. M1P, 5aOhp, and P-Bold. I personally will be trying the P-Bold within the next few months. I'll let you know what I think. If nothing else, they're intriguing. I'll be running it solo to really get a feel as to what its capabilities are.