Fat loss

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Hm , Ephedra and Yohimbe paired up (some report) have a muscle-sparing effect , I can attest that for the ephedra and yohimbe SEPARATELY , and there are indeed studies that they target fat and spare muscle , and all anecdotal research and hearsay i got tells the same when paired up so could give it a try.

    EC Stack:
    http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm

    For Yohimbe adition is .2mg of Yohimbe HCL per KG of bw , so usually people dose:
    First:5mg
    Second:5mg
    Third: The rest according to your max but DO NOT EXCEED 15mg , well unless you are like over 220lbs or something...

    And build up on the ephedra and yohimbe doses , don't go balls to the wall just starting...that way you can build up a bit of a tolerance and not have the out of breath or palpitations issues , trust me its better to be patient on this.
    Little confused on the dosing for a 180lb male 5mg 3x a day with my EC?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Little confused on the dosing for a 180lb male 5mg 3x a day with my EC?
    Yeah just perfect , max doses should be:

    -25mg Ephedrine sulfate/ 200mg caffeine / 5mg yohimbe hcl - 3 times a day separated 4 hours at least. On an empty stomach and also do not eat anything for 30-45 mins after ingesting them.

    BUILD UP TO THOSE DOSAGES EC website I gave out tells you how , apply the same rules of using half dosages to build up for it with yohimbe HCL otherwise , face yohimbe without building up a tolerance to it...most people hate it haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Yeah just perfect , max doses should be:

    -25mg Ephedrine sulfate/ 200mg caffeine / 5mg yohimbe hcl - 3 times a day separated 4 hours at least. On an empty stomach and also do not eat anything for 30-45 mins after ingesting them.

    BUILD UP TO THOSE DOSAGES EC website I gave out tells you how , apply the same rules of using half dosages to build up for it with yohimbe HCL otherwise , face yohimbe without building up a tolerance to it...most people hate it haha
    Ty sir I was unaware of the empty stomach thing with it...good to know will rep you when I get on my pc
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Again I love how you love to bring advice when you have such poor and sad knowledge of body chemistry...really leave this to people that actually read and know their stuff...now to smack yah even further , this is why you should drop Aspirin FFS:

    http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm
    I'd say your arguments for the ECY stack are correct man, but let's face it...it's hard to regard a website called "hot n fit" as a credible source lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

  5. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    I'd say your arguments for the ECY stack are correct man, but let's face it...it's hard to regard a website called "hot n fit" as a credible source lol.
    Hahahahahahahaha i had that one close at hand bro! sorry xD but if I'm not mistaken it does have the medical studies posted up there , if you guys want i can post up a source with the medical studies haha its just thats the one I keep close at hand since most people don't like to read all the scientific stuff and just want results+dosages hahaha xD
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  6. GW1516 nuff said
    I am the Father of CLENviscerate

  7. Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE
    GW1516 nuff said
    Yaaaaaaa!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  8. Now there's something Ive been curious about trying. Does it improve cardio?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Jbranken
    Now there's something Ive been curious about trying. Does it improve cardio?
    Supposedly yes. That's why the Olympic committee banned it.
    I will let you know soon
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  10. GW1516 is a powerful fat burner... when taken with ALCAR its a potent cardio improver.. and yes its tested for by the olympics now.
    I am the Father of CLENviscerate
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 341
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 02:10 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 12:20 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 06:14 PM
  4. For Sale: Fat Loss Stack RPN, Designer, Scivation. (Fat Loss)
    By chainsaw in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 12:21 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 06:51 PM
Log in
Log in