New to forum looking for cycle advice

lobonoches

lobonoches

Awards
Hey everyone I'm new to this Forum and was looking for advice for advice on a good cycle and PCT. My goal is to bulk up . I am 6-2 157lb ripped with no body fat. I eat a steady diet of bout 2500 calories a day and do cardio. I was thinking of doing Methastadrol +Trenazone with CEL CycleAssist , Mechabol + Trenazone with CEL CycleAssist or H-Drol + Trenazone with CEL CycleAssist. Does anyone have any advice on what would be best as well as what the best SERM is for recomended cycle. Thanks I appreciate the help.

Jahcuree

Hey everyone I'm new to this Forum and was looking for advice for advice on a good cycle and PCT. My goal is to bulk up . I am 6-2 157lb ripped with no body fat. I eat a steady diet of bout 2500 calories a day and do cardio. I was thinking of doing Methastadrol +Trenazone with CEL CycleAssist , Mechabol + Trenazone with CEL CycleAssist or H-Drol + Trenazone with CEL CycleAssist. Does anyone have any advice on what would be best as well as what the best SERM is for recomended cycle. Thanks I appreciate the help.
Hey man in all honesty, everyone is going to tell you the same thing. + you didn't give us your age.

There is no need for you to cycle with those stats. You can EASILY get to 200 lbs naturally with below 8 percent body fat. All you need to do is bump those calories up another 600 or so and lift heavy and sleep.

Seriously, at 6'2 157 everyone will agree that you are skinny.

EDIT: with that being said. If you are set on doing a cycle your going to do it regardless of what everyone tells you. Just start with hdrol ALONE.

lobonoches

lobonoches

Awards
Thanks for post , I'm 32 years old and I eat like a horse and still cant bulk up, the most I do is keep getting cut . I update the profile pic

Jahcuree

Thanks for post , I'm 32 years old and I eat like a horse and still cant bulk up, the most I do is keep getting cut . I update the profile pic
Honestly dude, no one eats like a horse with calories being that low. I had to eat 3700 calories a day to start making weight gains.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That's because your caloric intake is too low. 2500 calories is basically your maintenance, and that's not counting any cardio you may do, or any other activities during the day that burn calories. You are very far away from any type of plateau, and i guarantee if you add 500 cals a day you'll make great gains.

Nate007

Awards
Honestly dude, no one eats like a horse with calories being that low. I had to eat 3700 calories a day to start making weight gains.
Second this. I eat 3500 clean cals on a cut at the moment and am dropping fat. At ur stats if ur wanting to bulk, stop or limit cardio and up cals at least 1000 a day.

lobonoches

lobonoches

Awards
Jahcuree yes I am determined to do a cycle regardless , I'm not going to lie. As for the calories I will definately step it up , I really never gave that much thought so I appreciate the advice. Are there any protein shakes or weight gainers that you guys recomend

SpiderPig

SpiderPig

Banned
Awards
Protein should exceed 200grams daily; it really doesn't matter what kind you're taking. You're skinny, so a high calorie one wouldn't harm you.

Daily caloric intake should probably be in the 3500-4000 range. However, since you asked what kind of serm to take since you're dead set on this cycle anyways, I'd say Clomid, as you have Trenazone in every one of your ideas. Tren products should always be followed up with clomid, as Nolva will likely induce gyno. You'd be best served with mechabol I'd imagine, as it's considered a "bulking product" and if you haven't run a cycle before I certainly wouldn't recommend any sort of superdrol product (in your case methastadrol) and H-Drol is typically considered a little more of a lean bulker than mechabol.

P094743

Awards
Just so you know, MANY cycles are very reliant on diet...as in eating plenty. So even if you are "that determined" you will still have to up the calories to compliment any worthwhile cycle. 150 pounds at 6'2"!!!! NO where near plateau, best gains you will ever see will come from diet change. Why go blow $ now and even slightly risk health when you can do so much more. BTW, gains from diet and wkout changes are far more kept permanently. And drop the cardio for now while your asking.

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
Jahcuree yes I am determined to do a cycle regardless , I'm not going to lie. As for the calories I will definately step it up , I really never gave that much thought so I appreciate the advice. Are there any protein shakes or weight gainers that you guys recomend
Cans of tuna and cartons of egg whites

lobonoches

lobonoches

Awards
I appreciate all the responses, I will definately change diet. I work,go to school and raise my son so I really spend very little time on what I eat . I will definately change that and start uping to 3500 calories a day with 200g protein. Mechabol + Trenazone with Cycle Assist and Clomid. Also was going to take Taurine,Glutomine and Kre -Alklyn as well while on cycle. Do you recomend a certain dosages of the Clomid

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
You would make great gains with just mechabol, if you do use the trenazone make sure your careful not to get any on your son, it would mess him up..stock up on cottage cheese or casein protein to eat before bed this will help you gain more weight, what will your training look like on cycle?

SpiderPig

SpiderPig

Banned
Awards
Clomid should, depending on the dosing of your Mech. and Trenazone, be something like 100/75/50/50 or 75/75/50/50

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, i think you are not ready yet, can you tell us about your training (how many years youve been training)? your age?... IMO at 6'2 with those stats is pretty small, so i dont know if you already reached your genetic potential... you can try creatine, and maybe a few test boosters.

Then, about that cycle plan, you chose the worse plan for a begginer, also for your small frame!... rethink your cycle plan, tren is not for begginers, and stacked with methastadrol will be hell (heck, even for an advanced user that combo is just too much man, be safe).... if you are not goin to listen to the guys who im sure will tell you that you shouldnt cycle, then, choose tbol or something milder... cheers!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
totally not ready, bud!

nail your diet and see what you can do on your own. unless you've learned to eat off cycle, you'll have no idea how to eat on cycle! even if you put the weight on...you'll end up losing it because you don't have the right habits, yet!

invest in a good post workout recovery shake - Torrent, Golden Gains, dark mass, etc.

my favorite bulking snack...whole wheat french toast sandwich! I make a BP and Banana sandwich out of whole wheat french toast :D sometimes I'll eat that for breakfast with scrambled eggs, and in the afternoon.

whole wheat, meaty lasagna. whole wheat spaghetti with meat sauce. etc

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
go to moe's, like every day!

extra chicken extra steak with just onions and peppers... I'll slam two on the way to dinner!

lobonoches

lobonoches

Awards
MadmanMike was going to train 2 days on 1 day off . Legs , back and lats , chest, biceps and triceps then start again

lobonoches

lobonoches

Awards
KenTheEagle definately willing to listen thats why I came here for advice. I will stick to Mechabol instead of the methastadrol and like the other gentleman said I will be real careful not to get the tren anywhere near my son . His health is far more importatnt then anything I hope to gain in the gym . As for training I used to box in my late teens and 20's but nothing since. Mainly been doing cardio and basic push ups pull ups pretty much every night for bout year and a half now. I was once 6-2 183 when I took a lets say small vacation for awhile and had time to eat and straight lift lol

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
KenTheEagle definately willing to listen thats why I came here for advice.
you came in here for advice, nearly everyone here is telling you that you're not ready...

Mainly been doing cardio and basic push ups pull ups pretty much every night for bout year and a half now.
and you wonder why you're not gaining mass?

seriously, until you have a real understanding of training and diet, and have tapped out on what you can do naturally, stay natural!

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Lobonoches, what does your diet look like? I would start eating around 3500 cals now, i was sick of food when i bulked its not a easy thing to do. Are you still going to cycle with most people telling you not too?

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
I appreciate all the responses, I will definately change diet. I work,go to school and raise my son so I really spend very little time on what I eat . I will definately change that and start uping to 3500 calories a day with 200g protein
I hear you dude. It can be made easy just by commiting certain things to routine. I carry 4 cans of tuna to work every day, leave a thing of horseradish mustard in the fridge and pound 1 can every hour and a half. Don't even need a plate. Egg white cartons are easy to chug as well. I am an ecto and the best progress I made was when I stopped making gainer shakes and protein shakes for meal replacements. Once my diet was on point I gained like 20 pounds in 6 months with no sides :). I know the fast track is tempting, and I'm not really one to talk. But make sure the benefits outweigh the negs. Good luck bro!!!

lobonoches

lobonoches

Awards
gspark05 thanks I will change diet for the next 60 days to get into routine then maybe try a cycle but will hold off til then and if I do I will start with something light like Mechabol. Any advice on workout routine from anyone