Caber needed in pct?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Hey AM members, currently in PCT and starting my third week monday, not sure if my nolvadex is dosed light but I'm having annoying prolactin sides from DAA. Currently using DAA/erase(3)/nolva(40mg)/l-dopa 300mg and still getting slight prolactin discharge towards the end of the day(odd) and ED.

Can I simply cut out the DAA?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
....screw you guys

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
What were you running? The DAA shouldnt be causing any prolactin sides.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
What were you running? The DAA shouldnt be causing any prolactin sides.
DAA gives me prolactin sides learned this the hard way from lit-up. I ran a furuza and halodrol cycle.

Thanks for the reply

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
p5p would be a good addition along with L-Tyrosine. Bromo also has been know to be good for prolactin sides. Carboxy-1 is also pretty good but it gives me the oddest sleep.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Many thanks ill try that out . Right now im cutting out the DAA so far libido is still there and my boys are back.

lca500

Awards
how do you know your having prolactin sides ?
are you lactating ?
what did you cycle?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
how do you know your having prolactin sides ?
are you lactating ?
what did you cycle?
puffy nipples, slight clear discharge if squeezed, etc. I know its prolactin.

just mild crap furuza-a and hdrol

lca500

Awards
I would say so but have never had discharge so cant advise check in box

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
thanks i did, ill keep this crap in control just running dopa and p-5-p right now with my AI

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
now i understand why, nolvadex upregulates progesterone which is why the DAA and it are making me grow tits. Fuuuuuu

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
FYI::: raloxifene does not upregulate progesterone. just putting that out there

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
FYI::: raloxifene does not upregulate progesterone. just putting that out there
haha will try some the next time I cycle in a year or so, I have a week left, no point in taking anything other than letro if it gets bad.

I used 1-carboxy, P-5-P and L-Dopa all at the same time last time I used DAA. might as well throw the book at it :D
haha yeah i picked up some p-5-p and 75grams of L-dopa, come at me prolactin!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
haha will try some the next time I cycle in a year or so, I have a week left, no point in taking anything other than letro if it gets bad.

haha yeah i picked up some p-5-p and 75grams of L-dopa, come at me prolactin!
they are all pretty cheap supps, and for those of us prone to prolactin sides......we know it WILL COME AT YOU BRO!!! and come HARD! :D

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
they are all pretty cheap supps, and for those of us prone to prolactin sides......we know it WILL COME AT YOU BRO!!! and come HARD! :D
Haha yep. Not sure why people say not to take them at the same time. Honestly that's the only time it works for me. If i take either p-5-p alone or l dopa alone they do nothing.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Keep us posted Bro on how you get on
Everything is going well right now. No longer producing liquid, a tad puffy at different times of day but no worries. This is my last week of pct so ill keep going with the p-5-p and dopa for a few weeks after.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
Sorry i never saw this post before but i think the problem is your serm. I know nolva/ tomaxifen is bad with 19nors like tren and deca for prolactin reasons. maybe its a possibility it's true with this cycle. I'd look into some prami if it doesnt get better.

Conte

Conte

Awards
Hey AM members, currently in PCT and starting my third week monday, not sure if my nolvadex is dosed light but I'm having annoying prolactin sides from DAA. Currently using DAA/erase(3)/nolva(40mg)/l-dopa 300mg and still getting slight prolactin discharge towards the end of the day(odd) and ED.

Use Clomid and Nolva only.
Use DAA and Erase off cycle not in PCT.
Caber is perfect in PCT because increases libido to the roof, gives you better deep sleep and increases sperm count. Do not exceed 0.5mg per week.

My PCT is always contains Caber, Clomid and Nolva and vit D3.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Conte - it seems to be pretty uniformly agreed that a natural testosterone booster such as DAA or Erase is a necessity for PCT.

To OP - if you do get caber, I suggest going with the tabs (Dostinex is super pricey, a lot of sites sell another script called Cabaser that is a lot cheaper and the same thing), simply because it seems like the liquid form is super spotty.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Conte - it seems to be pretty uniformly agreed that a natural testosterone booster such as DAA or Erase is a necessity for PCT.

To OP - if you do get caber, I suggest going with the tabs (Dostinex is super pricey, a lot of sites sell another script called Cabaser that is a lot cheaper and the same thing), simply because it seems like the liquid form is super spotty.
People run just clomid/nolva and can recover fine. I wouldn't say testosterone boosters are necessities. Do they help you recover faster? Yeah they do.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Natural test boosters are by no means required its just a nice thing to have. The erase I can see as needed by some not needed by others. Note PCT is not a cookie cutter answer, everyone is different what works for some might kill the others.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
The serm is the most important part as it jump starts your test production and have your balls redrop. Natty test boosters in my opinion help bring libido back but can be done without. I still use it but it CAN be done without. I do however think an ai such as erase should always be in pct to assist in keeping estro levels and the side effects from it down. Serms are the only NECESSITY but to reduce risks, even how little, add a natty test booster and ai

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
The serm is the most important part as it jump starts your test production and have your balls redrop. Natty test boosters in my opinion help bring libido back but can be done without. I still use it but it CAN be done without. I do however think an ai such as erase should always be in pct to assist in keeping estro levels and the side effects from it down. Serms are the only NECESSITY but to reduce risks, even how little, add a natty test booster and ai
thank you everyone for the responses. I added back in the DAA but now my nipples hurt so i'm dropping it entirely. Just running nolva 20mg and 2-3 erase a day (joint problems). I ran the furuza for 8 weeks so im planning on running the nolva for a little bit longer maybe 5 more days after my 4th week, and the erase until my bottle is empty just to control my natural test aromatization.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
would it be bad if i cut out the nolva now? I only have 4 days left on it but i feel every time i take it my nipples get puffier

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
nolva should be UN-puffing your nips if anything :confused: probably something else
I thought the same thing, but possibly due to its ability to up regulate progestin receptors? I understand that to obtain gyno I'd need high estrogen levels, which the nolvadex is supposed to prevent since it binds to the receptors, but it's not doing its job. A buddy of mine that is using from the same batch had good results, so I am a tad lost here. I used today as a trial day, dropped the nolva and l-dopa, just took Erase, and the soreness is essentially gone. Still a tad puffy but better than before.

lca500

Awards
I thought the same thing, but possibly due to its ability to up regulate progestin receptors? I understand that to obtain gyno I'd need high estrogen levels, which the nolvadex is supposed to prevent since it binds to the receptors, but it's not doing its job. A buddy of mine that is using from the same batch had good results, so I am a tad lost here. I used today as a trial day, dropped the nolva and l-dopa, just took Erase, and the soreness is essentially gone. Still a tad puffy but better than before.
noval doesnt lower estrogen it just block it from binding to the receptor AI lower estro

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
You're like me....cursed with extra sensitive nipplage that acts up with everything :D

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
noval doesnt lower estrogen it just block it from binding to the receptor AI lower estro
yeah that's what I meant, so I in theory should not be having any issues at all haha. But who knows what the hell is going on right now in my body.

You're like me....cursed with extra sensitive nipplage that acts up with everything :D
haha yeah man, I have gyno from puberty so I always have to keep it in check.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
need to move to brazil and have free cosmetic surgery!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
free but comes with lifetime disfigurement as a bonus LMFAO....disfigurement might be better than gyno though? not sure....
gyno......or looking like this
0.jpg
.. hard choice hard choice hahaha

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Next time around grab some Inhibit P to take care of those issues~~at low $20s it cant be beat

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Next time around grab some Inhibit P to take care of those issues~~at low $20s it cant be beat
Oooo, are we dropping the 411 on inhibit p (prolactin control)

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Shall be in my regime for all my DAA use