ACNE on M1T

stuart harlin

Awards
Hi everyone, my name is Stuart and I have been taking a varied dosage of M1T for about six weeks... In the last three weeks I have developed really bad acne along with a large red mark that is sligtly raised and soft on my chest. I guess you could call it a bump or red spot, sort of like a huge pimple, but with redness and no puss underneath. It has been there for over three weeks. I have shown several doctor friends and none of them have been too concerned with its appearance, but I just want to be sure. (One friend told me to use benzoyl peroxide, which I have been for over a week with no change). Could I be allergic to M1T or is this the effects of elevated androgens in my system. Will it go away? What can I do? Please help

Does anyone out there have a similar experience with M1t or steroids in general, and this profound effect on their skin?

Thanks for any advice or information that you can offer.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi everyone, my name is Stuart and I have been taking a varied dosage of M1T for about six weeks... In the last three weeks I have developed really bad acne along with a large red mark that is sligtly raised and soft on my chest. I guess you could call it a bump or red spot, sort of like a huge pimple, but with redness and no puss underneath. It has been there for over three weeks. I have shown several doctor friends and none of them have been too concerned with its appearance, but I just want to be sure. (One friend told me to use benzoyl peroxide, which I have been for over a week with no change). Could I be allergic to M1T or is this the effects of elevated androgens in my system. Will it go away? What can I do? Please help

Does anyone out there have a similar experience with M1t or steroids in general, and this profound effect on their skin?

Thanks for any advice or information that you can offer.
First off I would get off the m1t. 6 weeks is way too long bro. What does your pct look like? Acne is to be expected, you should be more concerned with your liver.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get acne on my shoulders when i'm on cycle and you shouldn't, imho, be on it that long.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
If it's not on the surface, topicals like BP won't help. Use a systemic treatment. Isotretinoin (Accutane) for the normal, sebaceous ones, and an antibiotic (like tetracycline) for the deep red ones. Sometime they can become septic.

stuart harlin

Awards
First off, what does septic mean, infected? I am hesitant to take antibiotics because I do not want to compromise my immunity in the long run.
Secondly, I really feel that running a cycle for a month or less is a waste of anabolic environment. Muscle can take up to ten days to complete recover and overcompensate so why would people only use M1T for 2 or 4 weeks and only really gain maybe four pounds if their lucky... from my experience with about five different people at my gym that have used methyl1. None, seriously, none of them have kept their "enormous" (read:ten to twenty pound gains) in the long run... and the people that claim that they have I find difficult to believe.
Now I recognize that methyls are very toxic to my liver, but I do not drink and eat very healthy along with supplementing my nutrition with a multitude of liver detoxers... frankly I am more worried about the cardiovascular effects. I have read at various other sites and in steroid publications that the hepatoxicity of alkylated/methylated steroids is very overstated. At least I hope that I am correct in my hypothesis.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, what does septic mean, infected? I am hesitant to take antibiotics because I do not want to compromise my immunity in the long run.
Secondly, I really feel that running a cycle for a month or less is a waste of anabolic environment. Muscle can take up to ten days to complete recover and overcompensate so why would people only use M1T for 2 or 4 weeks and only really gain maybe four pounds if their lucky... from my experience with about five different people at my gym that have used methyl1. None, seriously, none of them have kept their "enormous" (read:ten to twenty pound gains) in the long run... and the people that claim that they have I find difficult to believe.
Now I recognize that methyls are very toxic to my liver, but I do not drink and eat very healthy along with supplementing my nutrition with a multitude of liver detoxers... frankly I am more worried about the cardiovascular effects. I have read at various other sites and in steroid publications that the hepatoxicity of alkylated/methylated steroids is very overstated. At least I hope that I am correct in my hypothesis.
You have all of two posts, and ask a question of a common side with m1t, and then go on to say that we don't know anything about androgens. The hepatoxicity of m1t is not overstated maybe other methyls, but this one is to be taken seriously. As you stated the effects on your cardiovascular sysytem are quite severe. There are a ton of reasons that we suggest 2-4 week cycles. I personally think that 2 weeks is not sufficient, and also believe that m1t should be used like d-bol, that is as a jumpstart to a cycle not ran by itself. Keeping gains has more to do with proper diet and training than anything else. The large jump in weight is also attributed to water gain from m1t. It has also been concluded that most ppl stop getting any kind of gains off of m1t around three weeks in. I could go on, but I think that maybe you should do some research on your own.

stuart harlin

Awards
I have done research and that is why I find it difficult to suspend my use of M1T before "some" of the weight is permanent. Why is it that steroid cycles last up to three times longer, including the use of D-Bol. Also it makes sense that weight would top out at a certain point because physically you could not continue to increase water retention. I am only attempting to create a positive anabolic environment for a period of time that "could" net me a long term (over a year) gain of 5-8 pounds of muscle, without ruining my skin... which frankly it might have already done.

Also, and I really do not want to create a hostile environment, but what does my number of posts have to do with my knowledge of physiology and pharmacology. I have been training for over seven years.... and am a prolific reader of anything to do with real bodybuilding science, not muscle and fitness comic book fiction. I recognize that I don't know everything, and am grateful/eager to learn as much as possible.

Please tell me your experience with M1T, particularly your long term gains. I recognize that I could search the board for your previous posts and get the info, but as of right NOW... What have you gained from M1T, or any other pro-hormone/steroid... Have you ever done a real "cycle"... How do they compare? And how, in your opinion... can I gain 10-15 pounds and keep for the long term. For me I would be 32 years old, 6'2, 215 pounds at that point... That is my goal.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
steriod cycles last up to and WELL BEYOND 3x longer than m1t cycles because they are injected with long acting esters and are not oral, methylated steriods that BEAT THE EVER LIVING **** OUT OF YOUR LIVER

and people should not be running dbol for more than 6 weeks at the absolute most

listen to ryansm not only does he know what he's talking about but he is dead on right about this

search for some of supersoldier's posts about m1t and what happens to liver values while "on"

i agree m1t should be used to jump start a cyle if you want lean keepable "non-water" gains do a cycle of 1-test cyp, 4ad cyp, and the last 4 weeks on m5aa

stuart harlin

Awards
Thanks I will conduct a search ASAP. I appreciate your input and look forward to learning as much as possible within the coming weeks,months, etc.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Stuart, M1T is the 'real' deal. It's the stongest steroid I've ever used, and I've been training for 19 years. Do the research and be cautious with this stuff, it is toxic.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
People that say they have gained 20 pounds etc are throwing in lean mucle mass and water weight and fat as a total so of course they don't keep it all. I've ran several cycles and have kept almost all of my lean mucle gains. First cycle I did not and it was the cycle I did not do a proper PCT. Since then I have used Nolva and have ate right and learned to cut a lot of the no nos of food out. I run 4 week cycles because of the sides becoming too much after that. I can't walk for extended amounts of time and the pumps in my calves and back are painful, too painful.

Basically it's your body and we can just give an opinion. Mine is 4-5 weeks is plenty for a cycle of M-1-T. If it was a pinnable solution i'm sure it would be used longer than 4 weeks but it isn't.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
You run a split 10wk cycle starting w/ a combo like M1T/Test cyp. for a month, then a week or two down, then finish with a different oral combo like a Halo/T-1 cyp.

You can't milk the same oral for over a month, or you'll pay the price for the increased doses in PCT

stuart harlin

Awards
Learning

Thanks guys, I'm learning fast... would I take the 1test cyp orally or inj.
Why do you say that m1t is the strongest steroid you have ever taken... what about suspension and Anadrol 50, etc.. Is it really that dangerous... I had no idea.

Also why does Nolva play such an important part in pct therapy... wouldn't stimulating your HPTA axis be the most important rather than limiting estrogen.

I am quickly finding out that I don't know as much as I thought.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
1test cyp is to be injected as it is a cyp which means it has a long acting ester.

Anadrol is respected and even feared for it's toxcisity and effectiveness.
Anadrol 50 is taken in 50mg tabs m1t test is taken in 5 or 10mg tabs.

Recommended dose of anadrol50 is 50-150mg, reccomended dose of m1t is 5-20mg.

figured it out yet??

Milligram for milligram m1t is the strongest oral steroid available period.

So Respect it and keep to 4 weeks or less, or you will need a new liver donated to you.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The liver is a concern here, however, it's not what makes m1t so dangerous. The effect it has on your cardiovascular system is what scares me. I may not even touch the stuff ever again there are other cycles that can be done.

former_SlimJim

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks guys, I'm learning fast... would I take the 1test cyp orally or inj.
Why do you say that m1t is the strongest steroid you have ever taken... what about suspension and Anadrol 50, etc.. Is it really that dangerous... I had no idea.

Also why does Nolva play such an important part in pct therapy... wouldn't stimulating your HPTA axis be the most important rather than limiting estrogen.

I am quickly finding out that I don't know as much as I thought.
1 test and m1t are hardcore and are probably the only ph's that will still be available after the ban is fully in affect. After 6 weeks on m1t you are shut down REAL hard. You should use 40mg / day of Nolva for 2 weeks and then 20 mg / day for another 2 wks. It is important to limit estrogen or block the body's ability to recognise it as Nolva does in order to stimulate the HPTA axis. No estrogen is the most stimulating thing you can do other than pinning gonadotropin (sp?). There are guys on here that can explain it all alot better. Do a search and you'll learn more. To make a long story short - when estrogen is elevated the body concludes that test is high too so it shuts you down. When estrogen is low the body increases test.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jbtwentytwo Anabolics 16
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 12
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 0
TravD77 Anabolics 2
Anabolics 8