Finished dbol cycle, happy with results whats next...

C

colonel7

Awards
Hi everyone
did a dbol only cycle @ 40mg for 8 wks then 4 weeks of clomid, feeling great though more spotty than usual! Expected though.
I have been training and eating like a monster gained 12lbs during cycle after PCT got a steady 10lbs gain which I am with..

What's the next step.. Loving dbol but would like to pin aswell or maybe just pin? Few guys at the gym have been doing dbol with test e or c Any help would be good?

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
Can u give us some of ur stats? Hard to give advise with no knowledge of ur body composition.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dbol only cycle? How much did you loose o.0.... Test e @500 to 750 mg a week is a good start. Add in an oral(dbol ,tren,winstrol) or a ph/ds if your looking to stack. You could even do a pin/oral/transdermal. But please have pct in order and possibly an ai like armidex on hand.

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
Good stacks but if ur bodyfat is on the high side...adding dbol an test will only compound the problem.
If this is the case winny or teen is the way to go with test

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stacks but if ur bodyfat is on the high side...adding dbol an test will only compound the problem.
Agreed

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
Tren....
Damn smart phones

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Your kidding 16 UK???? Wow fap fap fap

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yep lol, you can be 50 years old and hook up with a 16 year old school girl perfectly legally lmao. Most girls here are sexually active way before 16 though lol
Why am I not in the uk right now?? ***Slaps himself****

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Just get on the plane mate, we are pretty slack on immigration. Oh, and steroids are legal to import and possess :)
I'm on my way now!!!!