Well guys....

KrazyGringo

Awards
Ok, I'm a bit confused with all the conflicting post. I'm going to start a cycle of Teston QV 250, GP Methan 10 (dbol) and GP Clomiphene. This is my first cycle and my dosage will be the following:

1cc of test weekly for 10 weeks (yes, only 250mg a week.)
40mg of dbol daily for 4-5 weeks (not positive on how I'll spread out the 4 pills throughout the day and I might do 50mg a day instead of 40)
Clomid @ 150mg for Day 1; 100mg/day for Days 2-11; and 50mg/day for Days 12-21. I will start this 13 days after my first shot.
Trying to find an AI online that is hassle free and legit if anyone should know of a site
Any suggestions that could help or provide insight would be wonderful.

Dbol- Will it do more harm than good if I take 50mg for 5 weeks instead of 40mg over 4 weeks?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Clomid on cycle?...5'9" and 154lbs?...250mg of test a week only...??? So either younger than 21 and have not done proper research , or someone who really needs to focus on a proper diet , lifting big , sleeping a lot , and stop looking at anabolics...well both kinda , either underage or not...Clomid is for PCT , 250mg of test a week?...hm...also asking for sources?...

Better take a look at this please :):

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html

And here , while at it , learn about Clomid...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html

Like I said anyway...Steakadrol , Carbohydrol and Methyl-Fatsodrol is all you need in high doses to be in a kCal surplus , learn to lift big from a good program for compounds IMO , 5x5 , starting strength , meat and potatoes , 5/3/1 , anything that helps in strength and can add in some hypertrophy basically. :)

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
Ive run a similar cycle with excellent results. good move.

KrazyGringo

Awards
Why would I not take Clomid? I use the 5x5 method and I'm using 250mg a week for my first cycle to get a 'feel' for what's to come. Why does it always seem like everything/everyone contradicts with one another?!?!? I've done my research. I'll be taking Aromasin for my AI, btw. Anyone else think this starter cycle should be modified?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah , test-e alone 400-500mg a week , ALONE so you learn about yourself on cycle , no need to run a SERM with only that , and I don't think you are SO prone to gyno for only 10 weeks of test to give yah tits ...f*ck bro , stick to food and and sleep and 5x5 , if you want so much to be on something to have the psychological crutch go for natty stuff that works like ABE and EP plus DAA..."29" y.o. and only 154 at 5'9"...come on bro , you don't need gear atm...

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Perhaps you mean to say you were planning to start clomid 13 days after your last pin? Using it mildly to try and prevent gyno is not unheard of (would prefer nolva for that), but the dosages you've given for it on-cycle are on the side of "idiotic." Those are dosages people would use when they began to use it as their PCT...makes no sense to super-dose it the first day/week while on cycle, that's just trying to make your body fight itself.

250mg a week of test seems quite low. Why have you made that decision?

KrazyGringo

Awards
Perhaps you mean to say you were planning to start clomid 13 days after your last pin? Using it mildly to try and prevent gyno is not unheard of (would prefer nolva for that), but the dosages you've given for it on-cycle are on the side of "idiotic." Those are dosages people would use when they began to use it as their PCT...makes no sense to super-dose it the first day/week while on cycle, that's just trying to make your body fight itself.

250mg a week of test seems quite low. Why have you made that decision?
Sorry, that was a typo. I'll be taking it on the 14th day after my last shot. I made the decision mainly because I only have enough for 10 weeks @ 250 and I'm also a bit scared to use the full 500mg/10 weeks on first go. Also, I think I'll put on to much if I take 500mg. I don't want stretch marks nor stretching of my muscle fibers. Just playing it safe, I guess.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Good lord...come on Green back me up , he has to lay off juice if he is worried about stretch marks and "stretching muscle fibers" at 154lbs...you seem to have little to no knowledge of all this and ok lets consider it WAS a typo...still if you don't want gains wtf are you looking for in gear? Stay natural better , besides you have A LOT TO GAIN before even thinking about AAS seriously...

evodrag

Awards
250mg will do something but not much. weighing 154lbs unless your 5'3 isnt enough to start, but its your choice.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Sorry, that was a typo. I'll be taking it on the 14th day after my last shot. I made the decision mainly because I only have enough for 10 weeks @ 250 and I'm also a bit scared to use the full 500mg/10 weeks on first go. Also, I think I'll put on to much if I take 500mg. I don't want stretch marks nor stretching of my muscle fibers. Just playing it safe, I guess.
Yeah man, you're not ready for this. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but there's a lot ignorance on your part that just doesn't compute. If you had done any degree of research you would know that 250mg a week is just simply not worth it. Enough to shut you down, not enough to really produce quality gains. 500mg is the standard, and your fears related to it (getting stretch marks, getting too "big") really say a lot about whether or not you're ready to take this. The potential sides to worry about are primarily internal. If you want to gain muscle at all, I'm pretty sure you want stretching of your muscle fibers. If you're trying to be a Calvin Klein model, stick to natural training...although a lot of models certainly use anabolics too, and probably dosed their test at 500mg ;) Although I would argue that they likely exploited their natural potential significantly more than you have...

Your height and weight and overall mentality say that you should not do this yet. If you decide to anyway, I would suggest you make it worthwhile and get another 10cc of test (I'm guessing you have one 10cc vial that's concentrated at 250mg/ml and just don't want to spend more money). Cycles are not meant to be what is most economical to your wallet, it's about what's most beneficial to your body.

Good lord...come on Green back me up , he has to lay off juice if he is worried about stretch marks and "stretching muscle fibers" at 154lbs...you seem to have little to no knowledge of all this and ok lets consider it WAS a typo...still if you don't want gains wtf are you looking for in gear? Stay natural better , besides you have A LOT TO GAIN before even thinking about AAS seriously...
This guy's pretty smart Gringo, take his advice.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man, you're not ready for this. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but there's a lot ignorance on your part that just doesn't compute. If you had done any degree of research you would know that 250mg a week is just simply not worth it. Enough to shut you down, not enough to really produce quality gains. 500mg is the standard, and your fears related to it (getting stretch marks, getting too "big") really say a lot about whether or not you're ready to take this. The potential sides to worry about are primarily internal. If you want to gain muscle at all, I'm pretty sure you want stretching of your muscle fibers. If you're trying to be a Calvin Klein model, stick to natural training...although a lot of models certainly use anabolics too, and probably dosed their test at 500mg ;) Although I would argue that they likely exploited their natural potential significantly more than you have...

Your height and weight and overall mentality say that you should not do this yet. If you decide to anyway, I would suggest you make it worthwhile and get another 10cc of test (I'm guessing you have one 10cc vial that's concentrated at 250mg and just don't want to spend more money). Cycles are not meant to be what is most economical to your wallet, it's about what's most beneficial to your body.

This guy's pretty smart Gringo, take his advice.
"put on 20 lbs and I have a photo shoot youll be perfect for!"agree on the model thing. Look at the actor in captin america...just sayin. He went from skinny **** to captin america

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Has to be a troll. I can see Jay Cutler laughing behind his computer screen now..

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
"put on 20 lbs and I have a photo shoot youll be perfect for!"agree on the model thing. Look at the actor in captin america...just sayin. He went from skinny **** to captin america
Gotta love how the general population probably thinks that his progress is the product of 3 months or so of good training and nutrition. I have similar suspicions about Maguire's transformation for the first Spiderman.

Hollywood is a tough place. Trainers/nutritionists around there are told by huge movie producers "I need this guy looking exactly like this in a few months for his movie." When time = money, there's no excuses of "give me another month"...lots of money involved in LA. It's no wonder that anabolics would be used frequently. I mean, the trainers and nutritionists at that level likely are getting paid tens of thousands (if not hundreds) of dollars to get those actors in shape. If the actor you train looks like **** in his movie...something tells me word gets out and you're not getting any jobs after that. When it's that sort of cut-throat, "succeed or starve" type of environment, hell yes I would put the actors I'm training on anabolics immediately. I wouldn't even have a second thought. Unlike the people on this forum, I don't care about your natural potential lol.

Or I guess they could just make them lose weight. These days having a 6-pack = "ripped", even if the rest of you looks like you're stepping out of Auschwitz. Wish we were still back in the 70s...you had to be on Arnold's level to get that title lol.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta love how the general population probably thinks that his progress is the product of 3 months or so of good training and nutrition. I have similar suspicions about Maguire's transformation for the first Spiderman.

Hollywood is a tough place. Trainers/nutritionists around there are told by huge movie producers "I need this guy looking exactly like this in a few months for his movie." When time = money, there's no excuses of "give me another month"...lots of money involved in LA. It's no wonder that anabolics would be used frequently. I mean, the trainers and nutritionists at that level likely are getting paid tens of thousands (if not hundreds) of dollars to get those actors in shape. If the actor you train looks like **** in his movie...something tells me word gets out and you're not getting any jobs after that. When it's that sort of cut-throat, "succeed or starve" type of environment, hell yes I would put the actors I'm training on anabolics immediately. I wouldn't even have a second thought. Unlike the people on this forum, I don't care about your natural potential lol.

Or I guess they could just make them lose weight. These days having a 6-pack = "ripped", even if the rest of you looks like you're stepping out of Auschwitz. Wish we were still back in the 70s...you had to be on Arnold's level to get that title lol.
Some actors look retarded with a 6 pack with some chicken legs/aneorexic arms.Some like the guy from ledgend of the seeker lets it dissapper in the middle of the series/movies. 6 pack arent hard to get. A tricep the size of my face on theother hand...very impressive. I would rather see bodybuilders in action movies than pretty boys who starved themselves while taking holywoods fist up there ass to burn calories. Graphic imagry but true.

To answer op, dbol at 4 weeks then switch to trenazole/other transdermal or liver friendly ph/ds/oral compound

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Stalone increasingly impresses me. I'm aware it's well known that he abuses anabolics, but at his age to look the way he does in his flicks is just phenomenal. I remember watching the most recent Rambo (best natural testosterone booster ever, that movie is badass lol), and realizing with some depression that his forearms were the width of my thighs. And my thighs are not small.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Stalone increasingly impresses me. I'm aware it's well known that he abuses anabolics, but at his age to look the way he does in his flicks is just phenomenal. I remember watching the most recent Rambo (best natural testosterone booster ever, that movie is badass lol), and realizing with some depression that his forearms were the width of my thighs. And my thighs are not small.
If i had to guess I'd say a low dose of test, maybe just maybe a low dose of tren, and a massive dose of hgh.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Did they ever specify what he was caught with in Australia? He got busted for bringing a boatload of anabolics into the country on a flight, although I don't think he had to do anything outside of paying a fee for the offense - I think he called it a "misunderstanding." Would love to know what he was caught with. The issue is that the media just always says "steroids" because they know that elicits the highest response lol.

EDIT: Found it!

“I made a terrible mistake, not because I was attempting to deceive anyone, but I was simply ignorant to your official rules,” the 60-year-old actor said in a letter to Sydney Local Court.

“Years ago I was diagnosed with a condition and my doctors prescribed human growth hormone and testosterone for its treatment. Under medical supervision I have continued to use both medications,” he said.

Stallone didn’t disclose the medical condition.

His lawyer, Phillip Boulten, said the actor had been taking the drugs for at least six years, and didn’t realize he needed a license to bring them into Australia.

“This is not some back-alley body builder dealing covertly with some banned substance in some sort of secret way,” he said. “This was a legitimate medical condition being treated by doctors of the top-ranking order in the West Coast of the United States.”
Looks like you were right on the money man. And lol @ medical condition. "Yes Dr., my medical condition is that I'm not muscular enough for my liking..."