Additions to my cycle?

Juicemonkey101

Awards
Sa far, 3 weeks in and this is what its looking like.

4-Ad Cyp 2700mg pinned pw 1-10
Upjohn Test cyp 200mg pw 1-10
M,14ADD 180mg ED 1-5
and a gag of supps such as R-ALA, NO-Explode, Creatine Glutamine, Ephedra, Caffiene, Some clen, Nolvadex...

Anyway, gaining great from this. Reason for the 200mg of real cyp in there is that i found a full 10ml bottle of it while cleaing a month ago... I figure it doesnt hurt to throw it in.

Question is, After droping the m,14add, i was thinking of adding either a high dose of 1-test cyp or a low dose of tren... or both. Have done tren many times but not 1-test.. What your opinons?I would run the 1t cyp at somewhere around 150mg ED, and the Tren on the other hand would only be around 75mg EOD due to the amount i have. And money is a big issue right now... so ordering more isnt an option at this point. So which one? Both? Also, done M1T many times... what do you think about using it the 2 weeks after my last Cyp shot at 10mg to keep me anabolic while the cyp clears then hit a hard PCT?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I think 150mg 1T is better than 75mg tren, so I'd say 1T only

Juicemonkey101

Awards
Thanks for the response... anyone else?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Well if you've done tren many times then 75mg/EOD may not do the trick. And you said money's tight, I would go with the 1Test. Cheap and very effective.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
why both the 4ad and the test? i know 4ad supposedly has its own anabolic properties it just seems like a bit of overkill to me if you have access to real test why bother with the 4ad

Juicemonkey101

Awards
why both the 4ad and the test? i know 4ad supposedly has its own anabolic properties it just seems like a bit of overkill to me if you have access to real test why bother with the 4ad
I actaully dont have much access to real AS right now hence why i amd oing the 4AD. I found a 10ml bottle of Cyp in my dresser from over a year ago. I figured it would be weel worth it to throw it in since i'm probably at most only getting like 400mg converted test. I think i'll go with the 1 t cyp and save the tren until i can run a good dose, ie 100mg ED...

One more addition, after a few week break from the m,14add i was thinking of throwring in 100mg ED of m5aa.... I was thinking that was a rather good, high dose but recent threads have people running it well over that. Should i go higher or is that plenty?