Summer recomp cycle??

T

Turbo4V

Awards
I am trying to nail down my summer cycle. I am looking for lean gains andante more of a recomp. Gonna ramp up the cardio as well as the calories as I coming off a cut. This will be my 2nd cycle. First was just a Test/Epi 12 week cycle. Pretty much ate everything I could and gained 30lbs at my heaviest. Only thing I know for sure in this cycle is the test is gonna be a staple again for 12 weeks. What would be some suggestions? Please no tren as I don't think I am ready for that yet. Thought about EQ for 12 weeks with some winny. Thanks in advance.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lol no tren, and that's exactly what I was gonna suggest lolol. Test prop, mast prop, anavar BOOM!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
T

Turbo4V

Awards
Damn I knew it. Don't you think tren for 2nd cycle is not smart? Believe me I want to try it. I had thought about Mast although I heard you need to be pretty lean to notice the effects. I'm probably sitting around 12%.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Sack up and run tren, do testp and tren a. Tren a clears ur system fast so if u can't handle sides it will be out of u fast.

Testp week 1-10. 75mg Ed
Tren a week 1-6. 50-75 mg Ed (start with 50 work ur way up)

Then next time u can run testp/trena/mastp and be ripped the **** up

T

Turbo4V

Awards
Does the Prop make that big of a difference? I have access to some E and Sust. I can get prop but always heard the pain was a food bit worse.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Not really, I said prop because u have to shoot tren a every day to stabilize blood levels. U could run test e 1-12 tren a 1-6 and id add epi for weeks 8-14.

Test 2x a week for 500-600 total

And tren a Ed at 50-75 depending on tolerance. The epi will be a nice finisher.

T

Turbo4V

Awards
Thanks. That's a thought since I have a bottle of Epi left. I will need to do some more PCT research on tren.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Just go with torem, it's the **** 120 first three days then 90 the rest of week1/90/60/30

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Just go with torem, it's the **** 120 first three days then 90 the rest of week1/90/60/30
No he should use clomid, since torem is an analog of nolva. Other than that I like your setup with test e, tren a, and epi. I'd keep the epi to weeks 9-14 so its 6 weeks, 7 may b too long. OP run the epi like this 40/40/50/50/60/60.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Good catch!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Is that only with tren or is it the same for deca?

T

Turbo4V

Awards
What's the logic on running the Epi at the end? I kicked my last cycle off with it. I used Clomid last PCT and had great luck. I have Adex and Forma on hand from last time. I also have a bottle of SD and a bottle of Katana and one bottle of Epi. The Epi last time gave me some sensation in my nipples that I didnt like although that's as far as it went.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Well if ur running a recomp, the trena will kick in fast and u can lean bulk recomp with it the first 6 weeks. The epi on the end will help further lean u out while maintaining muscle. Which the test will do to but the epi is kind of a finisher.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Well if ur running a recomp, the trena will kick in fast and u can lean bulk recomp with it the first 6 weeks. The epi on the end will help further lean u out while maintaining muscle. Which the test will do to but the epi is kind of a finisher.
Yeah epi is the tits bro, a sick finisher fur sure.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I saw a log of someone using it, didn't go into mich detail. I can't get dex from my source all I can get is aromism and I've never used it before. So this will be new to me

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Oh so it doesn't cause a positive feedback loop? Is this correct

T

Turbo4V

Awards
Ok so I sack up and run tren for a couple of weeks. Tren kills libido, right? Just thinking if I run it first with a long ester test I might be in trouble in the sex drive department or am I thinking wrong? Sorry if I am way off base here just trying to get all the info I can and I hate to be unprepared.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Ok so I sack up and run tren for a couple of weeks. Tren kills libido, right? Just thinking if I run it first with a long ester test I might be in trouble in the sex drive department or am I thinking wrong? Sorry if I am way off base here just trying to get all the info I can and I hate to be unprepared.
It could kill your libido regardless, but you'll b taking caber on cycle anyway so u shouldn't have a problem. You'd probly feel increased libido from the test week 2, but like I said with a prolactin inhibitor like caber will keep your libido up.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
No positive feedback loop deals with estrogen, not progesterone.
Where can I find more info, I'm not grasping the concept. And google isn't being ckear