Maximizing my cut - help plan SD cycle

reeserobs

Awards
So I've been cutting and was preparing for my next cycle of SD, it will be my first cycle of this compound and was looking for some input on how to run it. I know that since sd gains are so rapid they often tend to be difficult to keep, especially on a caloric defecit (cutting diet) so I was thinking about ways to extend my cycle past the typical "4wk" sd run in an attempt to give my body more time to get used to the gains and keep more.

my options:

1. run it for the last 4 weeks of my cut 20/20/20/20 and then transition into maintenance/recomp during PCT and after

2. pulse 4x/week pre-workout @ 20-30mg for 7 weeks to try and lengthen the cycle and still get keepable gains

3. run for 4 weeks 20/20/20/20 then bridge it with another compound for another 2 weeks after the SD

4. run for 4 weeks stacked with stano @800mg for a total of 6 weeks

ideas?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Run Stano for 6 weeks at a high dose(800mg).

reeserobs

Awards
fuark that's expensive. so you're saying to run the sd for weeks 1-4 and just continue stano 2 weeks further for 6 weeks?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'd run sd 6 weeks at 10mg start stano week 3 and run it till week 8

Sd 10/10/10/10/10/10/0/0
Stano0/0/800/800/1000/1000/1200/1200

reeserobs

Awards
thats a pretty high dose of stano, i dont think i'm willing to spend that much considering LGI's stano-200 is like $35 a bottle. however i could afford to run it at 800mg for 6 weeks considering that would only require 2 bottles, looking for more options

added option #4 to the OP

reeserobs

Awards
i understand stano helps with some of the inconvenient sides of SD, but what if i stacked with something like Trenazone for 6 weeks? better cutting results? or just stick with the stanodrol

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
If u want to run trenazone, of which I'm a huge fan, I wouldn't recommend it on a first time sd run. Dzine/tren is awesome, and alot of people love sd and tren but maybe next time. I've heard 1m4add/sd is a great stack. If ur willing to pin test would be the cheapest and best option.

reeserobs

Awards
unfortunately due to my current situation injectables are not an option. thanks for the tip about trenazone too, i'll save that for a run down the road.

so right now i'm torn between running sd for 4 weeks stacked with stano for 6wk vs. pulsing sd for 7-8 weeks @ 4x a week

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
unfortunately due to my current situation injectables are not an option. thanks for the tip about trenazone too, i'll save that for a run down the road.

so right now i'm torn between running sd for 4 weeks stacked with stano for 6wk vs. pulsing sd for 7-8 weeks @ 4x a week
I'd go with SD 4 weeks with stano 6 weeks. I'm not a fan of pulsing anything, unstable blood levels.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Don't pulse with it base compound

reeserobs

Awards
would it be fine to stick at 800mg for the full 6 weeks? csa2179's reccomendation of dosing upwards of 1200mg seems like a little much to me

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
would it be fine to stick at 800mg for the full 6 weeks? csa2179's reccomendation of dosing upwards of 1200mg seems like a little much to me
Its fine, his recommendation is fine too, you'd just need more.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Dose to ur comfort level, my recommendation is off what I would do