Okay folks, 60lbs down and running my first cycle.

KhalAndo

Awards
Hey guys,

I have recently lost roughly 60lbs and am loving getting my body into shape. Looking good and feeling good. Right now I am weighing in at 225 at 6'0. I lost most of my weight doing cardio and eating a healthy diet. Lots of lean chicken, vegetables, fish, salads. I have 2 bottle of Epi Xtreme on hand and have just ordered some cycle assist and nolva.

I am planning on running Epi 30/40/40/40/40/40 with lifting 5 days a week and daily cardio. Trying to run as a recomp. Any thoughts? Suggestions?

Would Nolva alone be sufficient for my PCT? I understand shutdown is going to happen, I just don't want to stay that way.

reeserobs

Awards
yeah nolva will be fine, and although 40mg is a good dosage - you might want to try and increase the dose in the later weeks to 50 or even 60mg to try and get the most out of your cycle. some people make great gains at 40mg and others don't really see much until they get to 60 so just play it by ear. in the 5th and 6th week you should think about increasing if you're comfortable and dont have any negative sides at 40mg.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
how long have you been lifting. If you started less than 2 years ago i'd say keep lifting you can still make lean gains, I'm assuming that's what you're after, without ph's.

KhalAndo

Awards
I've been lifting for just a year. I'm 25 and might be a bit overzealous in wanting to see the results I am after sooner than is natural. I thought a cycle of Epi would help me recomp to a good BF%

LITERaCOLA

Awards
I'd say get a good fat burner, maybe a creatine and keep doing whatever your doing to lose more of that fat and keep lifting consistently for another year then come back.
I've been lifting for just a year. I'm 25 and might be a bit overzealous in wanting to see the results I am after sooner than is natural. I thought a cycle of Epi would help me recomp to a good BF%

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I know the allure is there, especially as you lose weight and feel you're getting closer to the body you've always wanted, but to be honest man I'd want you to have 3-4 years of training before starting on epi. You've still got some very natural and solid gains in front of you, and the longer you train natural the more you'll appreciate that anabolic after you finally run it. A lot of people never make significant natty gains after cycling, so keep that in mind. It's not even physical, it's a mental dependency issue.