Nandrolone's and Libido relation to E2 and Prolactin HELP (scientific opinions only)

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Im a serious bodybuilder. I run gear year round and I'm also on HRT.

As of the past few months this has been my routine:

1g test prop (150mg/ED)
750mg Masteron-Enanthate (250mg M-W-F)

I have NEVER needed arimidex. I have it on standby, if I ever use it, only 1/8th is necessary, but with masteron I dont need arimidex. I hold no water, and sex drive is off the charts.

SO:

I decided to try NPP, running a conservative 350mg/week pinning 50mg/ED

By day 7; I'm full, super super full, 31mm and 4% on calipers but so full i'm going to burst and strength is amazing. Feel like a god. Joints feel amazing.

Day 8; libido starts to taper downward

Day 9 of NPP: libido is gone. Still get a hard on, but i have to really focus on the idea of sex, no natural wood on its own. Long refractory period.

So, obviously this is Prolactin related, as I never have felt estrogen issues from my test dosage.

However, from my scientific research, Iv found that through the hormone pathways, prolactin CANNOT build unless there is a higher level of estrogen present. So rather than going with the typical bro-logic and take cabergoline, I went with a small amount of arimidex. 1/8mg and skipped my shot for the day.

Today libido is back FULL force, and i dropped a little water retention.

Is it safe to assume that there is truth to these pathways and continue npp with an 1/8th of armidex every 3-4 days? Or do I really need to be using cabergoline/b6 or something to control prolactin?

In other words, do you guys get deca dick if u keep estrogen under control? And therefore, is caber just an extreme protocol in case things get to far out of hand?

I'm about to go out of town, do not have time to source caber, and need my dick working. Do you guys believe the arimidex will keep me functioning? I mean i'm running 3:1 test ratio, PLUS a huge amount of masteron. I really dont want to have to take that caber.

Thankyou

And yes i have plenty of experience, i'm 5 7, 195lbs at 4% and eat 4800 calories a day, 400g protein, 155g fats, 600g carbs

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
nandrolone converts to 19nordiol (estren) through 3a hsd enzyme by reduction of the 3-ketone

they used to sell this hormone swearing it had no estrogenic activity and that it would convert to nandrolone (which is true on the conversion) but who takes a ****ing estrogen type molecule for the hopes of it converting to an androgen? research suggests this molecule is estrogenic in nature but no full study on humans have been done so far as i know... i wouldnt touch this **** with a 10 foot pole tho and would really be careful if taking an androgen with can convert to it like nandrolone

if an AI is helping, all the more to you. nandrolone converting to estren is not mediated by aromatase so an AI will not prevent this conversion. but if the problem persists and an AI isn't helping just stop the npp.

npp made me swole, bloated, big, and strong as ****... it also raped my libido and no amount of test, proviron, or AI's helped... not worth it for me, although very damn tempting

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Perfect response and right on every occasion.

I experienced the exact thing.

You could try to lower the dosage before stopping it, but I'm with CM. I'd just stop it.

A gram of tren will make you blow up without any bloat if you can stand the sides....

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Great replies, thank you very much. Soon after posting this last night, felt myself slip into the same strange depression, libido-loss, insanity mindset. Popped another 1/4mg of adex and took some b6, feel slightly improved today. But f*ck this stuff, i'm done.

How long till its out of the system enough to feel better u guys think? Iv been on 10 days now at 50mg/day...hopefully in 3 days or so i should be back strong?

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Great replies, thank you very much. Soon after posting this last night, felt myself slip into the same strange depression, libido-loss, insanity mindset. Popped another 1/4mg of adex and took some b6, feel slightly improved today. But f*ck this stuff, i'm done.

How long till its out of the system enough to feel better u guys think? Iv been on 10 days now at 50mg/day...hopefully in 3 days or so i should be back strong?
Sounds about right. Estren has an even shorter half life than NPP if o remember right.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
hmm, maybe this is why a few hours post injection i feel the worst, then the next day i feel much better before the next shot. Estren conversion occurs immediately as the first part is released from the ester, then subsides. Repeats each day.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
nandrolone converts to 19nordiol (estren) through 3a hsd enzyme by reduction of the 3-ketone

they used to sell this hormone swearing it had no estrogenic activity and that it would convert to nandrolone (which is true on the conversion) but who takes a ****ing estrogen type molecule for the hopes of it converting to an androgen? research suggests this molecule is estrogenic in nature but no full study on humans have been done so far as i know... i wouldnt touch this **** with a 10 foot pole tho and would really be careful if taking an androgen with can convert to it like nandrolone

if an AI is helping, all the more to you. nandrolone converting to estren is not mediated by aromatase so an AI will not prevent this conversion. but if the problem persists and an AI isn't helping just stop the npp.

npp made me swole, bloated, big, and strong as ****... it also raped my libido and no amount of test, proviron, or AI's helped... not worth it for me, although very damn tempting
You nailed it Mr Milk!

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
So i'm wondering if i can get away with 50-100mg/wk without any side effects, so that i can reap the benefits of this amazing joint healing properties. And for the big pump/strength effects, ill just look to other gears that I'm comfortable with (dbol, var, etc). I see no point in trying to wrestle the nandrolone beast and use it for mass gains, too many variables to control. Dbol does the same thing for me, same pumps, same strength.

I had no problems at the beginning of the week, even the day after my front load, when i started 10 days ago, with 150mg in one shot. Felt fine until days 8-9. Its obviously a build up in the system of the estren, prolactin, or whatever...but if the dosage is minimized, to such a small amount at maybe 50mg Mon & thurs, for joint support...i think it should be manageable. I hate to throw out gear.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
So i'm wondering if i can get away with 50-100mg/wk without any side effects, so that i can reap the benefits of this amazing joint healing properties. And for the big pump/strength effects, ill just look to other gears that I'm comfortable with (dbol, var, etc). I see no point in trying to wrestle the nandrolone beast and use it for mass gains, too many variables to control. Dbol does the same thing for me, same pumps, same strength.

I had no problems at the beginning of the week, even the day after my front load, when i started 10 days ago, with 150mg in one shot. Felt fine until days 8-9. Its obviously a build up in the system of the estren, prolactin, or whatever...but if the dosage is minimized, to such a small amount at maybe 50mg Mon & thurs, for joint support...i think it should be manageable. I hate to throw out gear.
Try Anadrol. Your strength will be over the top.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Try Anadrol. Your strength will be over the top.
Iv wanted to be, but then i'm back with progesterone/estrogen stimulation again? dbol can be controlled with aromasin, but anadrol i have no idea

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
well i quit the npp, and feel fine now. I want to go back on it, but not until my cabergoline arrives.

I plan to take .25mg 2x per week, bumping up to .25mg 3x per week if necessary. Given the side effects I listed above, do you guys believe it is indeed prolactin issue and that caber will allow me to recontinue the NPP and feel great?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established

do you believe proper usage of Cabergoline/Dostinex will correct the libido issue of npp?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
do you believe proper usage of Cabergoline/Dostinex will correct the libido issue of npp?
impossible to determine what's goin on with your body and what will help when there's more than one root to a problem

just try it out and see if it helps.. libido will come back fine after stopping npp anyways