27 too late for big gains without ph?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

27 too late for big gains without ph?

I am sitting on two bottles of 2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-methyl 5a-Androstan-17b-ol(Havoc) and new Trenazone. The only reason I am not taking them is because I lost my license and I am working on getting a hardship. I know that they are going to randomly drug test me, I know that some PH metabolize into certain steroids although Havoc is already active and it really makes me hesistant to run a 6 week cycle knowing that it might cause some conflict in a urinalysis. Maybe somone has experienced something similar and put my mind at ease about this?

I am 27 5'11 230lbs I want nothing more to get huge and get the body builder physique am I getting to the point where I am not producing as much Test to get big without a PH? I am doing all the correct stacking minus the PH.

some feedback would definitely be much appreciated.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

Hey bro, at 27 you Test does start to decline but there are alot of ways to increase your test levels naturally without using any PH. Up your calories to 4000 cals a day- 350 grams of protein a day. Up your healthy fats as research has shown that men who ate diets rich in healthy fats like monounsaturated fats & Omega-3 fats had the highest testosterone levels. Use a supplement which contains D-Aspartate. D-Aspartate is an amino acid that's produced in your pituitary gland and your testicles boosts the production of testosterone. It also helps produce more sperm. Also take Zinc and Vitamin supplements. Try some Tribulis as well. Last but not least! Workout like an animal. Do heaps of heavy squats,Deadlifts and Bench pressing. Make sure these are a big part of your workout. Dont worry about any long cardio sessions rather do HIIT Training. These workout tips have all been shown to increase your natural Test levels.
    Let me know if I can help with anything else as I am a part time strength and conditioning coach and a certified sports nutritionist!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Thanks for the great tips, more are welcome.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

5'11 at 230lbs is either fat as phuck or powerlifter status. Why are u trying to get bigger with epistane? Sounds like its timw to cut if u want "bodybuilder" physique. And ph's wont do u anything till u get you diet right
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

While I'm not entirely sure what a "hardship" is, I can tell you this: more often then not drug tests do not detect steroids. A specific, and rather expensive, steroid test can be run separately, but bloodwork is required. However, 27 is by no means too old to get big on your own. Steroids are generally (though it seems those who don't need them are using them more and more frequently) used for those whom have reached their genetic potentials, or have reached a serious and long-time plateau. Think of DS/AAS as a last resort.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    5'11 at 230lbs is either fat as phuck or powerlifter status. Why are u trying to get bigger with epistane? Sounds like its timw to cut if u want "bodybuilder" physique. And ph's wont do u anything till u get you diet right
    I wouldn't call myself fat, I carry my weight quite well. I am by no means a powerlifter. I guess I should start looking at a good cutting method. I was also under the impression that epistane will help you lean out.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderPig View Post
    While I'm not entirely sure what a "hardship" is, I can tell you this: more often then not drug tests do not detect steroids. A specific, and rather expensive, steroid test can be run separately, but bloodwork is required. However, 27 is by no means too old to get big on your own. Steroids are generally (though it seems those who don't need them are using them more and more frequently) used for those whom have reached their genetic potentials, or have reached a serious and long-time plateau. Think of DS/AAS as a last resort.
    So what you're saying if they were to test fro epistane it would have to be a very specific blood test?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.

the tests they give are for drugs, weed, meth, coke etc. theyre not gona piss test you for steroids because you lost your license, lol
    T2
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by awickham544

I wouldn't call myself fat, I carry my weight quite well. I am by no means a powerlifter. I guess I should start looking at a good cutting method. I was also under the impression that epistane will help you lean out.
    Epistane is a good beginner cutting ph, along with hdrol. U should get your bf% before commiting to a bulk or cut. 230lbs at your height is really heavy, bodybuilder physiques at your height are usually between 180-200 with really low bf. And a ph wont help if you cant manipulate your diet correctly
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    Epistane is a good beginner cutting ph, along with hdrol. U should get your bf% before commiting to a bulk or cut. 230lbs at your height is really heavy, bodybuilder physiques at your height are usually between 180-200 with really low bf. And a ph wont help if you cant manipulate your diet correctly
    Thanks for the great info man I really appreciate it.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Everything start with diet and ends with diet.

If you want to cut/recomp run helladrol with 11-oxo or stano. I wouldn't do havoc "Epistane" because it either a hit or miss.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Everything start with diet and ends with diet.

If you want to cut/recomp run helladrol with 11-oxo or stano. I wouldn't do havoc "Epistane" because it either a hit or miss.
    Wow there is so much great input coming from this thread thanks a bunch everyone.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Forgot to mention that if you do run havoc, take joint supports just incase. Epi is really dry
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by awickham544 View Post
    I am sitting on two bottles of 2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-methyl 5a-Androstan-17b-ol(Havoc) and new Trenazone.
    At 230, you might want to get off of them before they get crushed!

*ba bum cha*

But seriously, it's rare for you to get drug tested for anabolics on a standard test. However, it's all about priority with those things. What do you care about more?
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Uhhhhhh, 230 is not what i'd consider heavy @ 5'11 in the bb world. Some u guys must be skinny little runts. Yes I'm sure he could stand some cutting but to say he's fat as fuq tells me some know little about competitive bodybuilding or @ least winning @ it...
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by supraseed48 View Post
    Uhhhhhh, 230 is not what i'd consider heavy @ 5'11 in the bb world. Some u guys must be skinny little runts. Yes I'm sure he could stand some cutting but to say he's fat as fuq tells me some know little about competitive bodybuilding or @ least winning @ it...
    This^^
    :blindfold:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ever too late to become pro?
    By wanaBJacked in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 10:57 AM
  2. Controlled Labs Golden Gains... Let the gains start coming!
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 04:13 PM
  3. strenght gains without musclegain...lost gains?
    By houston1 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 01:14 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 12:59 PM