Awards
About me:

-25 years old
-6'3"
-201 lbs. as of 6/4/2012
-been on TRT since age 19 (Testim gel)
-about 5 years of experience training
-used orals a couple of years ago, test e and EQ for this recent cut
-major shoulder surgery in March of 2010, lost a lot of size, in an effort to regain that size, I blew up to 260 lbs. (see before picture), but in January really started cleaning up the diet in prep for a vacation
-week in Saint Maarten from 6/9-6/16
-upon my return, will be starting a 12 week bulk, and couldn't be more excited

Before/After:

Before - this is the only shirtless picture I had from the 260 range...had to go in and have a sleep study done...turns out I have severe sleep apnea

After - leaned out considerably since January...bodyfat dropped from 25% to 10% (BodPod) the last time I had it measured when I was 212 lbs. so I would guess I'm around 7% now?

I was looking at competing in October with a group of buddies, but that would only leave 7 weeks to put on size post-vacation before starting a 10 week contest prep, and after thinking about it, I've chosen to do what's best for me and bulk for a good 12 weeks, and look to compete in late December or January.

So my late summer "got lean, get mean" stack will be:

-500mg test e (250 2x/week)
-400-500mg deca-d (200-250 2x/week)...haven't settled on dosing...leaning towards 400 though given the 2mg/lbs. of LBM protocol I've seen
-30mg d-bol (ED)
-nolva on hand (20mg/day)
-letro on hand

Any tweaks from experienced guys would be welcomed...gear should arrive in 2-3 weeks, which gives me time to mess with ancillaries if I have to.

I will be logging progress though, providing pictures, etc. so feel free to follow along and I'll try to make it interesting.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
IM IN MAN!!! You have it planned out and you will see some nice gains. Only thing I could think of was you might want Caber on hand to fight any Deca sides related to progesterone. You could also look at bumping up the Dbol. I am about 25 lbs lighter than you and I use 30mg. At your size you will see better gains at 50mg. Plus 50mg is a standard dose and usually doesnt have sides associated with it. Good Luck man!

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
Please don't do deca at 500. Been there done that. Horrible sides at that dose. Trust me stick to 400 or a Tad less u will c great gains....awesome stack bro.. I'm jealous

evodrag

Awards
Excellent job with that cut! If competing is in your plans Id bump up the test alil but I dunno. Everything else looks good and I agree get some caber or prami standby or start around week 4 to prevent prolactin gyno

RVAPump

RVAPump

Board Sponsor
Awards
IM IN MAN!!! You have it planned out and you will see some nice gains. Only thing I could think of was you might want Caber on hand to fight any Deca sides related to progesterone. You could also look at bumping up the Dbol. I am about 25 lbs lighter than you and I use 30mg. At your size you will see better gains at 50mg. Plus 50mg is a standard dose and usually doesnt have sides associated with it. Good Luck man!
I have Bill Llewellyn's Anabolics book, and was reading through and the recommendations for first time d-bol users were as low as 20 or 25/ED, so I felt like 30 would be sufficient. If I dosed it at 40/ED, I'd only have a 25 day supply, so I guess it comes down to 33 days @ 30/ED vs. 25 days @ 40/ED vs. 20 days @ 50/ED...opinions welcomed on this.

Please don't do deca at 500. Been there done that. Horrible sides at that dose. Trust me stick to 400 or a Tad less u will c great gains....awesome stack bro.. I'm jealous
dosing recommendations I saw were 2mg per pound of lean mass...I'm about 190 lbs. of LBM, so that's 380/week, I just rounded up to 400, but yeah everything I've read indicates any marginal increase in gains is outweighed by a fairly dramatic increase in sides which I really don't feel like dealing with

Excellent job with that cut! If competing is in your plans Id bump up the test alil but I dunno. Everything else looks good and I agree get some caber or prami standby or start around week 4 to prevent prolactin gyno
will look into prami...had checked out caber a bit...I have test e out the wazoo and 3 ml syringes so I could bump to 600 no problem...most of the logs and anecdotal stuff I've seen kind of indicated the difference between 500/week and 750/week wasn't really that significant though, but I'm open to playing with doses

Prami is a must!!!
thanks man, will check that out

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I have also read that about dbol. I didn't know you had a certain number of tabs. Your plan is solid and I can't wait to see the progress.

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
Prami is much cheaper than Caber...and pretty much just as good IMO. I would recomend starting 4 wks. in to cycle for prevention purposes. Just remember 500 mg deca is not worth the sides. Same gains can made with 400 with solid diet

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'm in to follow along for sure man. If you've only got a certain number of dbol tabs why not start at 25 and slowly increase the dose week by week until you find your sweet spot. Also I agree with getting caber or prami man I'm sure your don't want boobies lol .