Osta For 8 Weeks - When Must I Stop

enash

Awards
Hi Folks I haven't posted in forever and I just wanted some specific advice for what to do in the situation I'm in. I used to do PH and some test back when I was younger (35). I'm not nearly as specific or well disciplined as you guys I just ran it at 12.5 ED for 8 weeks to enhance my golf game and give me some nice lean muscle and vascularity for the summer. I absolutely LOVE the stuff and would like to run it longer and maybe even up the dosage. Is that a bad idea? It seemed like it took a while for the effects to take but once they did the results have been fantastic. If I really should stop for a bit is there a bridge I can use and when could I start up again? I'd really like to avoid PH in a bridge because it seems like that just brings in bad sides.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
As far as dosage and length...8 weeks at 25 mg ED is perfect lol, any longer or higher dosage would cause suppression (it can already be MILD on suppression at this dosage) and people report HIGH like SEVERE headaches/migranes on 30mg+ and estrogen related signs over 50mg...