liquid clomid

deadlift18

Awards
Im running liquid clomid after my test cycle and was just wondering am I supposed to take it every day or everyother day? I thought it was everyday but wanted to be sure.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Im running liquid clomid after my test cycle and was just wondering am I supposed to take it every day or everyother day? I thought it was everyday but wanted to be sure.
Every day

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

These are things you should know 100% BEFORE starting a cycle. If you don't, you're not ready to run a cycle. Take your SERM every day.

:nono:

deadlift18

Awards
Question was already answered and I already KNOW what I need to know. Not everyone that asks a simple question is new to this, so how about you keep obvious knowledge to yourself...but thanks to the guy that answered my question!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Question was already answered and I already KNOW what I need to know. Not everyone that asks a simple question is new to this, so how about you keep obvious knowledge to yourself...but thanks to the guy that answered my question!
You're Welcome , I just like to know everyone's nuts are gonna be safe and happy after PCT and that their pecs won't turn into tits.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No, you don't know what you need to know, or you wouldn't have asked such a simple question. Besides that, i answered your question in my post.