METHYLDIENOLONE? Anyone?

Nate Dog

Awards
I recently purchased several bottle of this from Kilosports, and wanted to know what everyones thoughts were of it IF they have taken it. Also, what were the doses that you took, gains, PCT, length of time on, how much weight you lost afterward, etc Appreciate all your help.

[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Product Summary[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Methyldienolone is the trademarked name for the prosteroid 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one. Without a doubt, Methyldienolone is the most potent prosteroid ever developed and sold in the world to date as it is about 1.1X as anabolic as Methyl-1-Testosterone is while being only 15% as androgenic. :thumbsup:

These characteristics allow Methyldienolone to cause the similar positive effects that Methyl-1-Testosterone users have reported with far fewer side effects. Additionally, because it is not a "1-ene" compound, the typical lethargy and mild depression found in users of Methyl-1-Testosterone and other 1-testosterone products is not present with Methyldienolone use. Due to it's fairly high Anabolic-to-Androgenic ration (A:A), the effects of Methyldienolone have been described by users as "Winstrol like" or "Winstrol Turbo" or "a hybrid between Parabolan and Winstrol". :thumbsup: This last comparison is right on the money as Methyldienolone is a very close chemical cousin to the most potent steroid on the planet bar none, that being methyltrenbolone (aka methyltrienolone). In fact, Methyldienolone is a close homolog of methyltrienolone, the singular difference between the two being a double bond at Carbon #11 found on methyltrienolone.

[/font]

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First of all, the claims most manufacturers and promoters made are total B.S. It's nothing like M1T, should not be considered a bulking agent, and is not 1000% as anabolic as MT.

Second, it does work, but at much higher dosages than indicated, like 10-20mgs. per day.

Third, Kilo/Gaspari is known to have tabbed and sold a bad batch of MDien, so they would be my last choice in terms of MD.

Fourth, there have been MANY threads on this, answering your questions to a T. A quick search should help you out. You might have to search for "M-Dien" "MD**" or "MDien," but there are a lot of cycle logs and posts.

chan_ho_nam

chan_ho_nam

Awards
I got a bottle of Designer supps Mdien, taking it with my transdermal 1-test right now. Only taking 3mg a day though, thought I didn't need more because I was stacking it. As far as I can tell, it hasn't done jack for me. Except that 1-2 hours after taking it, my blood pressure seems to go up a bit, and I get a sense of well being. Which isn't bad, its just that doesn't help me in the gym.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
im doing a body recomp cycle that looks like:

week 1: 5-10mg M1T ED
week 1-5: 315mg 1-test t/d ED
week 2-5: 5-20mg mdien ED
week 4-5: 40-60mg M5AA ED

im currently finishing week 2 and am up to 10mg Mdien. i hope to get good results from it. i will bump it up to 15mg next week and maybe up to 20 later.

dingobite

Awards
Week 1/2, MD 8mgs first week, 12 mgs second week.
gained half inch on arms, tricepts.

Week 3/4 off
Week 5, M1t gain quarter inch on arms and 9lbs at 10mgs a day for 6 days.

Week 6/7 off
Week 8/9, Md again gained quarter inch on arms, and nearly a inch on thighs at 10mgs first week 14 second.

Week 10 taking a diet and bulking at teh same time dropping pills lost 9lbs of water.

I like the stuff alot since i dont ever break 190lbs body weight on the stuff and if i do its only going to be a pound or two.
Id also be scared to buy anything without the DS label specially after some of the horror stories ive read around here.

After week 5 hit is when i first started going to the gym so my legs acually grew some,
off the stuff i have a 260lb bench on the smith machine with 14inch arms.
And when ever i decide to add some plate i will beat my 595lb seated thigh press.

Joints are super dry right now so my hands wrist are to sore to believe.

Last edited:

dingobite

Awards
Just relised i added my weeks up wrong fixing it now.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I used it for a cut at 20mg/day with great success. I kept all my muscle. IMO, anything less than 10-15 mg is a waste.The consessus seems to be that it is best used in a cutting cycle, but I'm toying around with using it to kickstart a winter bulker with 4ADcyp and eventually Tren. I have a couple grams lying around that I'd like to use.If anyone stacked this in a bulking cycle, I'd like to know how it went. I was thinking 30mg/day might do the trick. :twisted:

Nate Dog

Awards

im currently finishing week 2 and am up to 10mg Mdien. i hope to get good results from it. i will bump it up to 15mg next week and maybe up to 20 later.
Keep me informed with your results. I was going to start at 12mg ed and go up to aprox 24mg ed.

Thanks

Nate Dog

Awards
DIET ETC ON MD

Keep me informed with your results. I was going to start at 12mg ed and go up to aprox 24mg ed.

Thanks
Also, what where your all's PCT with MD. DINGOBITE, what do you mean you didn't go to the gym until the 5th week??????????????:blink:

Roughly how many grams of protein was everyone consuming per day while on MD??????????

Thanks again

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Of course you are going to get good results cuz you are stacking it with M1T and 1-T. Just don't say your good results came from MD.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Of course you are going to get good results cuz you are stacking it with M1T and 1-T. Just don't say your good results came from MD.
no...the m1t is just the first week; mdien is for weeks 2-5.

i know the 1T will provide some gains ( ie strength), but im hoping the mdien provides something over and above (ie vascularity, cut, etc). i will have lots of extra mdien and want to run a cycle alone in the future.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I find that all MD really does for me is giving me a sense of well being and not losing muscle while I'm cutting on Trimax or Clen. I have slightly less libido....(sex once a day is enough), but its not necessarily a negative thing.....its not like I lost interest in sex, I'm just not making my wife sore as much anymore :).

Nate Dog

Awards
What are everyones stats that were using MD and how was your diet? Cals, Carbs, Fat, Protein MG's per day? If you don't eat right and work out you don't grow!!!!!!!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
what are people's best stack and cycle experiences with MDien? I'm not looking for a "search" here, just thoughts along the line of this thread.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
there is a big thread with everyones cycles including all pertinent info,

search

dingobite

Awards
Stats
189lb to 192lb on the scale in the morning.
5'10 Bf 12% -I think
i get anywhere from 2500 to 3200 calories a day combining shake and food protiens.
Wont take anything less than 14mgs a day of MDien now on week two that the number i see results.

Food mostly tuna since i cannot grill around here anymore new fireman code.

-Morning Oatmeal/Yogurt 20gm protien shake soon as i wake.
-At work.-
-Afternoon Mostly tuna sandwiches, potato skin chips or pigskins as little crap in them as possible.
-Mid day peanuts, water or gator aid at work.
-At home high calorie protien meal bar (brownie) or i start on something to make up for it fruits or something.

-Night tuna salad about 5 days a week if i dont go through a huge can i find something to replace it.
The tuna is changable also its just i removed almost all fast food places alsost completely from my hit list unless they sell quarter pounders and i have hit the tuna most the year weekly.

6 scoops of protien powder a day
Creatine 1 scoop with a scoop of dextrose.
PCT i take a tab of milk thisle with every two pills MD i knockback my off days i just take a 300mgs of milkthisle a day.
Supplements R-ALA and Flaxseedoil with r-ala mixed in it both i take 3 a day.
Glutamine ___ is a must for me its almost like a painkiller alone or a emty stomach helps the joints to.

I started taking the flax oil permantly now since i noticed my gains kept slipping but on it they stay ???
i dont know WTH i only know it helped though.
Flaxseed Cheap 200tabs
R-ALA Cheap

I was saying i have a home gym i managed to get my legs up above 500lbs on the things, one leg squats i have a little over 200lbs a leg on the machine doing normal squats.
And i do cheat a little 1 to 3 times a week on the diet though i stay almost completly on track on a cycle of anything.

Typical workout- im still working up a set routine for 3 times a week still also tuning what will and wont burn my hands and feet.

tues & thurs - stopped doing traps since my hands started cramping traps 2 60lb dumbells till i hit 60 or so not in any sets.
Shoulders x3 for 12 35lb dbells raises - extended upward from the side
Standing Dbell Curls 55lbs x3 for 9/12, Heavy days adding 50lbs x3 for 9, 45lbs x5 for 12+

tricepts- I suddenly stopped doing forward cable pull downs going to add them to fris soon.
Lower tricept pulldowns x8 for 40s 200lbs
Upper tricepts Dipps 180lbs+ on machine i hit them til i feel them for a set of 40.

Legs i get some form of squats in last set.
seated Leg press 5x25 595lbs i had more room to add weights but no spotter.

Chest
3x4 260lbs or what ever it takes to finish when i can nolonger lift them
Shoulders
Seated press 3x12 160lbs

fridays
Leg routine and chest going to try and add tricepts back in somewhere.

Last edited:

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
what are people's best stack and cycle experiences with MDien? I'm not looking for a "search" here, just thoughts along the line of this thread.
i used md 24mgs with mohn 28mgs for 8 weeks.i got some nice pumps,increased vascularity,modest lean gains and a decent strength increase. it also seemed to help tone my abs as i was pretty involved with cardio at the time.however i don't know which one (md or mohn) attributed more to my gains.i will probably do a similar cycle in january.