m4ohn libido effects?

dr.mattdogg

Awards
i took a break from ph's about a year ago after a few problems. ive taken 1-ad and 1-test before with good gains. the problem being, after i got off of my 1-test cycle my libido went to ****. i hadnt really noticed it before, but i had just acquired a girlfriend at the time and things werent goign so great in the bedroom if you know what i mean. as far as post cycle went, i used 6-oxo and zma. the libido effects stayed with me for a good 2-3 months. so anyways i was pretty scared to start anymore ph's and my girlfriend made me promise not to take anymore for the libido effects lol.

so anyways here is what i really was curious about. my friend has been talking to me about m4ohn's low libido effects. i was just wondering if anyone could give me some feed back of libido effects after they finished their cycles? i was thinking about running some with clen as a cutting/maintaining cycle.
thanks
DMD

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
I'm no guru but I am in my second cycle of M4OHN. At my age my libido is a sensitive issue. As RD says above, it not only has not been suppresive for me, but in fact, ameliorated the normally, for me, suppresive effects of a 19 Nor on my last cycle. This time around again, I find M4OHN to have a positive, not a negative, effect on my libido.

darius

Hey Dutchman, are you saying that you took M4OHN with your 19 Nor cycle and you didn't feel the suppressive effects from the 19Nor cycle? If so, what all did the cycle consist of, and what were the doses?

Thanks

dr.mattdogg

Awards
i understand that everyone is getting good libido effects while on cycle, but my main concern has been after the cycle stops and you start pct.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well pct isn't so much a function of what happens on cycle, its a function of how hard you're shutdown m4ohn shouldn't shut you down too terribly hard
you'll maintain a fine libido if you follow proper pct protocol (i.e. not using 6-oxo and zma, instead using nolva for 4 weeks at 40,40,20,20 ed)

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm no guru but I am in my second cycle of M4OHN. At my age my libido is a sensitive issue. As RD says above, it not only has not been suppresive for me, but in fact, ameliorated the normally, for me, suppresive effects of a 19 Nor on my last cycle. This time around again, I find M4OHN to have a positive, not a negative, effect on my libido.
how is your cycle going? I'm on my second week of 30mg of m4ohn 900mg 1,4 andro. Up one pound. a little leaner and a little stronger. still waiting for everything to kick in.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i didn't notice much at all at 40mg/QD. if it did anything, it slowed it down maybe a percent or two, but by all means, when it came time, little buddy was ready to perform

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Darius: I started low with the M4OHN, got noticable effects at about 10 days and then raised my usage to 36 mg over 3 doses ED. After almost 5 weeks I added two bottles of Ergopharm Norandrodiol Select which lasted 30 days @ 3 X 2caps ED for a total of 900 mg. Past runs with 19 Nor usually made Mr Happy almost cry from neglect. Surprisingly with the M4OHN I simply did not notice any lack of interest and ability. I stayed repeatedly horny. Now maybe my age makes the effect more pronounced than in a higher testosterone loaded younger guy but damn I was surprised.

wastedwhiteboy2: Well I am now in week 4 of my cycle (I lost most of a week when we had to pack up and move because of hurricane Jeanne). To compound my troubles I got distracted and lost control of 90 lb DBs while doing BPs, wrenching my right shoulder very badly two weeks ago. For days I couldn't comb my hair without severe pain. Its slowly improving thanks to Icy Hot and Ibuprophen. Still I decided to continue my cycle with 45 mgs of Custom's M4OHN (in Olive Oil) and 900 mgs of Sci Fit's Andropoise 300. My diet has been horrible. I'm just getting into 5/6-a-days with
2 protein shakes thrown in. I've been leaning out but dropped to 197, but now I'm back up to 200 and I think I'll add more without adding fat. The 1,4 AD didn't kick in til this week ie it took almost 4 wks on it to get an effect. On the strength side I can already do more (weight and reps) than when I started this cycle although I am going easy and holding back for fear of aggravating my shoulder problems. Not a very good example of this stack but for me it is an amazing result under the circumstances.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1