Test E cycle with Test prop need help

1. Registered User

Test E cycle with Test prop need help

Hey I'm planning a standard Test enth cycle at 500mg/week for 10 weeks. I've got a vial of prop 10ml. I was wondering should I use this at the start of the cycle or at the end. Also if someone can give me the pinning schedule for the prop. I'll be pinning the enth twice a week - Mon/Thurs. I want to minimize the pinning but I know the half life of the prop is shorter and should be done eod? Any help would be appreciated.

2. Registered User

i don't really see the point of two tests, but if your set on it then I would front load with the prop.
  3. Registered User

At what dose should I frontload. 100mg eod for 3 weeks?
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by desiace View Post
    At what dose should I frontload. 100mg eod for 3 weeks?
    yes. you could go 4 depending on how you feel.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    i don't really see the point of two tests, but if your set on it then I would front load with the prop.
    If I had been the first to respond to this thread, this would have been my response word-for-word. Might have hyphenated "front-load" lol.

But are you simply running the prop because you have it?
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  6. Registered User

I don't have enough test enth to frontload for the 10 weeks. Just got 20 ml. That's why im using the prop because I have it on hand. Just don't know if its a good idea and what does is equivalent to 500mg of enth a week.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

I would buy more.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  8. Registered User

Just grab more enth and frontload at 1000mg?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

What is the purpose of this front loading?
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hcc5881
    You KICKSTART with prop OR FRONTLOAD with enth. There is a difference between frontloading and kickstarting.
    If u don't mind going in to detail I would appreciate it. I understand to front load u do double the dose for the first half life. How do u kicks tart with prop?
    Christopher
  11. Registered User

Yeah thats what I'm loooking to find out, guess its 100mg eod? for 3-4 weeks
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

I would of figured more like 75mg Ed for a 2 weeks
    Christopher
  13. Registered User

Don't know if that would be high to the 500mg of enth equivalent. I think prop and enth have different bioavailabilty profiles.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

you use the prop at the start, because its fast acting, theres no need to use it specifically at the end since the enanthate would stabilize your levels for the entire cycle. the prop just kicks in faster, you could cut your test e to 400 and add 50 mgs of prop x 2 times per week. thats a personal desition, either way prop would be amazing to kickstart your test levels
  15. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Hcc5881 View Post
    Frontloading is taking a longer ester substance and injecting more than needed in your body to give yourself a jump start in elevated blood levels. For instance, if you inject 250mg of test on monday (and only on that day, no other day of the week), you may go through 100mg of that test in the first week. if you inject 500mg of test on monday, you may go through 200mg of that test in a week. Double the blood levels instantly. Now if you follow this theory up with the usual injection frequency and dose, you keep them elevated from the start. It is easier to explain in mathematical terms using the half life equation... but i won't get into that.

kickstarting is using a short ester (usually an oral or short ester such as prop) to elevate blood levels quicker than waiting for the longer ester to elevate them. for a kickstart, you usually run that for about 4-6 weeks while you allow the longer ester (such as cyp) to reach maximum blood levels. This will maximize the gains in your cycle by fully utilizing the first few weeks as a chance to gain strength/mass. the reason this is important is because after the first shot of juice, your body already starts shutting down its own production of endogenous testosterone. If your body is going to shut down, you might as well make it worth the risk and start off making gains from the start.

now if this is your first cycle, i do not recommend a kickstart or frontload. Why? because you want to see how your body responds to a single substance. and I don't recommend a frontload because waiting for the elevated blood levels will allow yourself to monitor your body and stop before reaching peak levels if anything goes wrong. thats just my 2 cents...

Really helpful post. Thanks
  16. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by desiace View Post
    Hey I'm planning a standard Test enth cycle at 500mg/week for 10 weeks. I've got a vial of prop 10ml. I was wondering should I use this at the start of the cycle or at the end. Also if someone can give me the pinning schedule for the prop. I'll be pinning the enth twice a week - Mon/Thurs. I want to minimize the pinning but I know the half life of the prop is shorter and should be done eod? Any help would be appreciated.
    I've been told by many that oral are a good Kickstart and prop is a good bridge so you can get a solid three weeks of gains while the test e clears and go right into pct 4 days after last prop pin. You should also start low prop after you drop the test e and taper up to keep blood levels stable, because test e should have plenty of test in ur system by the end of your run. And as the half love diminish, up the prop to keep levels stable. This is just what was recommended to me by s doctor on mes o-rx forum. Just an idea.
  17. Registered User

Any thoughts?
    Just realizing this is a two year old thread.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First AAS Cycle Log (Test E / Test Prop Kicker)
    By toolband in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 05-17-2012, 09:14 PM
  2. First Cycle, Please Review...Test E / Test Prop kicker
    By toolband in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-21-2012, 08:16 PM
  3. can i switch from test suspension to test prop mid cycle?
    By jack98 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 01:56 AM
  4. 3rd cycle: Test Prop/Anavar OR Test Cyp.. Help?
    By Luck 6 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 10:31 AM