4AD NOT WORKING!!????

supermanMBS

Awards
Ok... so it seems like 900 mg. of 4ad isnt working for me anymore.

Im a runner, and it started out with just using 300mg. for a saturday race. I had great drive, and awesome endurence. But i didnt take anymore till the next saturday race. And then i didnt really feel the same effects. And a week after that i finally started taking it for a true cycle, taking 900mg a day by mouth. Whats goin on. Do i need to get off for a while, why dosnt it feel like its working anymore?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't think 4AD would be good for running anyway. it's more of a bulker IMO. how long you been on?

supermanMBS

Awards
well i hadnt taken any for over a year and i did one day with great results, and now iv been on for about 5 days
i run 5k's right now
im aiming for a sub 16 thats why i want my test levels higher, higher test, higher oxygen!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
first off, i highly doubt 4ad attributed to your great run, especially since that was your first day taking it. and with the higher test, you get higher estrogen, which leads to higher weight, which i would think leads to a slower run. secondly, being on for 5 days isn't really long enough to judge effects, takes closer to 2 weeks.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
exactly what beezlebub said 4ad won't start showing effects until the end of week 2 whatever made you have the great run it certainly wasn't the 4ad

supermanMBS

Awards
thanks for the info.. how about stacking methyl5aa with it. That would cut the estrogen down a bit. and add some aggression to the workouts.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
if i were you i'd run the m5aa by itself 30mg 1 hour post work out

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M5aa will give you the aggression, and focus around an hour after taking it, otoh 4ad takes atleast 2 weeks for me like 3 to see any kind of results. Not to mention you are running it orally which has lame results in the first place.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
M5aa will give you the aggression, and focus around an hour after taking it, otoh 4ad takes atleast 2 weeks for me like 3 to see any kind of results. Not to mention you are running it orally which has lame results in the first place.
Exactly. I've never heard of someone using 4-AD for running speed. That's a new one. If you are comfortable using methylated compounds, try M5AA that's your best bet.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1,4 andro would be good for runners more endurance, lean muscle.

supermanMBS

Awards
ya..i wanna get some 1,4 andro but its so freaking expensive.
where is a good place to pick some up for a good price?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
again though 1,4 andro needs to be run for a while before you see results

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yes 1,4 is slow acting. 1fast400 is the cheapest that I know of. beware of the increased appetite it gives you. I think sledge might be coming out with an ace version.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
again though 1,4 andro needs to be run for a while before you see results
Could you define "a while?"

I've heard this before, but what is the basis for this statement anyway? Is it the fact that injectable boldenone has that reputation? Or is it from personal experience with 1,4ad? If it's the former, isn't it possible that being injectible is the reason for the slow acting nature? And if that's true, why would it apply to an oral?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 13