Legak PH cycle - impossible?

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Is it at all possible to have a PH cycle and not have to break the law obtaining prescription medication. I doubt he's know where start to find any either, which in itself could be risky.

My friend is in law enforcement, he really cant afford to risk anything.

Is there a legal way to go through doctors to obtain the likes of clomid etc? A bit like going to a GUM clinic and saying your about to have s*x with 100 women in Ibiza so they throw you a box full of condoms...

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Your "friend" can get it the same way everyone else does, or waste tons of money trying to find a doc who will give it to u, which they wont
Is it at all possible to have a PH cycle and not have to break the law obtaining prescription medication. I doubt he's know where start to find any either, which in itself could be risky.

My friend is in law enforcement, he really cant afford to risk anything.

Is there a legal way to go through doctors to obtain the likes of clomid etc? A bit like going to a GUM clinic and saying your about to have s*x with 100 women in Ibiza so they throw you a box full of condoms...

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
im guessing i cant ask for a uk online source on here can I :/

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Just run some mild stuff that doesn't require a serm. Look into finaflex 1andro, not sure if that needs a serm, or pp products, or even the LG m1d black.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Hmm, may stick him with DAA and erase... sounds liek those weak ones are useless

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Hearing a lot of good things about Reversitol V2 and how many are keeping their gains as well as no rebounds etc.

Interesting

holysnikey

Awards
You aren't technically breaking the law if you buy it as an RC until it enters your body. But by then it doesn't matter really.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

dagger1

Awards
They make designer steroid/prohormones out the yang, wish one of these companies would just make some designer serms(analog to nolva or clomid) and just save every newb the hassle of ordering research products. They would make a killing to boot, could easily charge 3 to 4 times serm prices because they would be suppliments

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are in the UK possession + usage of steroids isn't illegal.

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
If your friend is in law enforcement then he should know that he isn't going to get in trouble for taking a research chemical. I am assuming he is a newb LEO so he is all paranoid. Explain to him that as long as he takes a LEGAL PH he will be fine and he will be fine taking torem or nolva or clomid as well

sizeplusgains

Awards
The research products of clomid and nolva are not illegal?

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Looking at bb.com, many are preferring iForce Rvesitol v2 for pct, some even saying its too strong for weak ph's.. sounds good to me.